Roe v Wade kicked back to states where it belongs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Federalism in action. Some states will restrict, others will go whole hog, this is what should happen under federalism. Local choice and people can move or travel to other jurisdictions if they please.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I were in the pro life lobby I would demand a public referendum to allow eligible state residents a vote/say in each state on the matter. It would appear that the major stakeholders in this issue (women) have not been consulted on this matter.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Man am I glad I went Long on Adrenochrome Futures, my position should be going through the roof about now!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If I were in the pro life lobby I would demand a public referendum to allow eligible state residents a vote/say in each state on the matter. It would appear that the major stakeholders in this issue (women) have not been consulted on this matter.
Conservatives don't like people voting in elections they will lose.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well if that be the case then states like Oregon California and Washington should all hold referendums because it would pressure others like Texas to do the same & would expose the lie that it was the will of the people.

That's what you should do. Pressure your state to hold a referendum on the matter.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well if that be the case then states like Oregon California and Washington should all hold state referendums because it would pressure others like Texas to do the same & would expose the lie that it was the will of the people.

That's what you should do. Pressure your state to hold a referendum on the matter.
The Pacific Coast States are all pretty safe for Woman who like making these decisions for themselves, without Taliban oversight.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well if that be the case then states like Oregon California and Washington should all hold state referendums because it would pressure others like Texas to do the same & would expose the lie that it was the will of the people.

The Pacific Coast States are all pretty safe for Woman who like making these decisions for themselves, without Taliban oversight.

Well they should reaffirm that right via referendum.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can we thus anticipate seeing a group of liberals setting themselves on fire in protest on CNN?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This is GREAT news! The rights of babies has been restored.
Thank GOD for Donald TRUMP and the court he gave us!
The legacy of 45 is alive !
cocodelvigne-durag.gif

Doo doo doo doo doo Doo Rag!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’d just like to take a moment to thank RBG for both being a selfish witch refusing to retire and dying under trumps watch

may your external torment be fiery but mostly peaceful

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God willing the souls saved by this will repay us by voating for Barron TRUMP in 2040!
He won't be 32 by then. Or maybe he is older than I think.

It is also good that the gay marriage ruling is also in question.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you even read the ruling? It split spoke about the words in the constitution and that abortion is no where mentioned. In short, they actually read the constitution and followed what it said. The justices said since it was not enumerated in the constitution the 10th amendment clearly says the issue is left up to states.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’d just like to take a moment to thank RBG for both being a selfish witch refusing to retire and dying under trumps watch

may your external torment be fiery but mostly peaceful

FB-IMG-1656100786709.jpg

In all seriousness I'm glad to see activism getting purged out of the SC. This is what they get for putting activists on the SCOTUS to begin with. And leftists have lost the plot so hard they actually think THIS SCOTUS is "Republican activists". That's how twisted they are.

Two awesome decisions by the American SCOTUS that honor the Constitution and pull back on government meddling.