Roe v Wade kicked back to states where it belongs.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I were in the pro life lobby I would demand a public referendum to allow eligible state residents a vote/say in each state on the matter. It would appear that the major stakeholders in this issue (women) have not been consulted on this matter.
Conservatives don't like people voting in elections they will lose.

Well if that be the case then states like Oregon California and Washington should all hold referendums because it would pressure others like Texas to do the same & would expose the lie that it was the will of the people.

That's what you should do. Pressure your state to hold a referendum on the matter.

Read the fucking constitution because the ruling is entirely based on the words of the constitution.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Your lefties are losing it! :facepalm:

1656112801330.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
13 states have activated their trigger laws.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The language is so fucked up. Shes using activist language.

Abortion is not constitutionally protected and never fucking was. They all insist this.....its just NOT true. It was protected under medical privacy and that was just a bad ruling. I mean there are eye color change surgeries banned in America. Do we have a constitutional right to that too? It's our body, right?

This isnt about the womans body. It's about whether or not is should very legal to kill another human being in utero.

I hope that this forces them to be honest about what they are supporting. Under Roe they could lie all day because there was no real way to fight.

If these people are "pro choice"? They should prove it by telling the TRUTH. Make sure these facilities give accurate and complete info about pregnancy and human development in utero. Make sure women have access to ALL the options. Take money given to PP and help out the outreaches that help women who DONT abort.

They are NOT pro choice. They are pro abortion. And they dont care about what happens to women or the tiny humans.....they care about supporting whatever their "side" tells them to support. That's it. It's entirely about politcs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But did they allow their residents to have a say on the issue via referendum?

Doesn't seem very Democratic ta me.

Joe people have BEEN trying pass abortion restrictions. Remember TX?

Who do you think gets those bills going? I mean you guys really like to pretend that women want legal abortion and it's not women fighting it. Hopefully now that lie will be ripped away.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I were in the pro life lobby I would demand a public referendum to allow eligible state residents a vote/say in each state on the matter. It would appear that the major stakeholders in this issue (women) have not been consulted on this matter.
Conservatives don't like people voting in elections they will lose.

Well if that be the case then states like Oregon California and Washington should all hold referendums because it would pressure others like Texas to do the same & would expose the lie that it was the will of the people.

That's what you should do. Pressure your state to hold a referendum on the matter.

Read the fucking constitution because the ruling is entirely based on the words of the constitution.

Actually Oerdin I'm somewhat mixed on my views on abortion. There are some valid arguments to discourage excessive use of this procedure by repeat offenders who do not for example sign up for family planning or birth control programs & then keep having abortions.

At the same time there should an open debate & public referendums to decide the issue.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Mel, how would you have felt if yer ex wife got pregnant by you and all that hard earned money & toys yer enjoying today was taken away from you to support her and the kid - even tho you were no longer living together? If you had a possible choice to have avoided that situation, wouldn't you?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well Mel, how would you have felt if yer ex wife got pregnant by you and all that hard earned money & toys yer enjoying today was taken away from you to support her and the kid - even tho you were no longer living together? If you had a possible choice to have avoided that situation, wouldn't you?

Cause meet effect.... babies aren't created out of thin air.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

1656112801330.jpg

Wow. They are fucking delusional. Truly disgusting racist pieces of shit who need to take several seats.

And Admin says WE are the ones who spread fear and hate.....when we show the shit left wing activists are actually doing.

These complete psychopaths are obsessed with a manufactured and imaginary racism. They are the only ones who are racist.

If all these people disappeared? So would all the remaining racist hatred issues and all this pervert bullshit.

The rest of us just want to live in peace, protect the weak and preserve our liberties. These people want hate and violence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why do you think a man getting his dick wet is more important than a human life?

Please tell us WHY we should give a single about a man who stuck his dick in a woman, created a child, and has to actually be responsible? Please.....you cant be serious.

Women are not fuck holes and human beings are not garbage.

How about these over grown children get a vasectomy? Is that too hard? It's better to shove the whole burden on the woman, right?

DDT

Factory Bastard
That wouldn't have affected us. Until she got on birth control, used condoms. Condom broke, she got morning after pill.

Morning after pills still available in states that banned abortions.

That said, it's not a big deal. People can still travel to other states if they have to.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1656112801330.jpg

Wow. They are fucking delusional. Truly disgusting racist pieces of shit who need to take several seats.

And Admin says WE are the ones who spread fear and hate.....when we show the shit left wing activists are actually doing.

These complete psychopaths are obsessed with a manufactured and imaginary racism. They are the only ones who are racist.

If all these people disappeared? So would all the remaining racist hatred issues and all this pervert bullshit.

The rest of us just want to live in peace, protect the weak and preserve our liberties. These people want hate and violence.

And yet @Dove forcing women to have more babies in an increasingly dysfunctional world and our society is not a solution. This ain't the America of yer grandma's or yer mothers time when things were somewhat socially stable. Now the world is going to hell in a handbasket. So I think it unwise to create a birther society for which your country is unprepared for.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont understand why Joe disregards human life to such a degree that he isnt happy with anything unless a woman ends up on a table having her preborn offspring sucked out of her. She has to be damaged forever.

Emergency contraption isnt even enough for this guy. Nope. Its gotta be as brutal and traumatic as possible.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The trigger laws were major issues in elections and the people decided to vote for the representatives who explicitly said they would pass trigger laws and they did. The will of the people in those states is clear based upon how people decided to vote based upon the issues.

All that said, the supremium court got this right. The 10th is clear. This is an issue reserved for the states and each state needs to decide for itself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

1656112801330.jpg

And yet @Dove forcing women to have more babies in an increasingly dysfunctional world and our society is not a solution. This ain't the America of yer grandma's or yer mothers time when things were somewhat socially stable. Now the world is going to hell in a handbasket. So I think it unwise to create a birther society for which your country is unprepared and unequaled for.

Who is forcing women to have babies?

Am I forced to be a mother since I cant kill my born kids? Same logic

The world went to hell in a handbasket partly because of abortion. No clue how you could say otherwise.

You are arguing that we need to solve problems with violence and you wonder why people have less empathy and less regard for life.

You dont care what happens to women, Joe. You just dont like children. I dont see any care for how women are treated as far as abortion is concerned and you guys are happy to look away from all that. The abuse. The pressure and coercion. The trauma. The assistance of sex traffickers. The lowered safety standards.

You need to be honest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The trigger laws were major issues in elections and the people decided to vote for the representatives who explicitly said they would pass trigger laws and they did. The will of the people in those states is clear based upon how people decided to vote based upon the issues.

All that said, the supremium court got this right. The 10th is clear. This is an issue reserved for the states and each state needs to decide for itself.

Here in Michigan people fought to keep the trigger laws.

Now the fight starts, really.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Funny how the lefty states disregard the federal BoR's in their legislations and invite illegals in, trash many of the amendments and don't mind telling critics to gtfo if they don't like it....yet the moment the federal supreme court gives the power to legislate over abortions back to the states, lefties meltdown....

Most lefties are mindless zombies....

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Here in Michigan people fought to keep the trigger laws.

Now the fight starts, really.

I hope people protect their churches and cris pregnancy centers for violent leftist communists.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how the lefty states disregard the federal BoR's in their legislations and invite illegals in, trash many of the amendments and don't mind telling critics to gtfo if they don't like it....yet the moment the federal supreme court gives the power to legislate over abortions back to the states, lefties meltdown....

Right? Its because they are authoritarians who are constantly trying to get past states and have their way on a federal level.

These people are the reason WHY we have checks and balances.

And yeah Oedrin said....I hope people are protecting churches and out roaches because these hateful and violent scum bags are gonna go punish innocent people again and make the vulnerable suffer.....again. They are already destroying outreaches and taking help and food away from women and children.

This will show their ass to anyone who was still on the fence about them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really we need to watch and contact these places that get attacked and help them and support them so they can continue helping these pregnant moms.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Right? Its because they are authoritarians who are constantly trying to get past states and have their way on a federal level.

These people are the reason WHY we have checks and balances.

And yeah Oedrin said....I hope people are protecting churches and out roaches because these hateful and violent scum bags are gonna go punish innocent people again and make the vulnerable suffer.....again.

Lefties hate logic, discipline, and especially constraints....unless they're the ones placing constraints on others.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who is forcing women to have babies?

Am I forced to be a mother since I cant kill my born kids? Same logic

The world went to hell in a handbasket partly because of abortion. No clue how you could say otherwise.

You are arguing that we need to solve problems with violence and you wonder why people have less empathy and less regard for life.

You dont care what happens to women, Joe. You just dont like children. I dont see any care for how women are treated as far as abortion is concerned and you guys are happy to look away from all that. The abuse. The pressure and coercion. The trauma. The assistance of sex traffickers. The lowered safety standards.

You need to be honest.

Hey @Dove I wanted to comment on this post.

The pro life crowd has to also start thinking about realistic sustainable growth & family planning. It's one thing ta mate em but it's another to raise and feed em too.

In case youre not aware, the world has a overpopulation problem. Global warming and environmental delamination is only a symptom of it. And it appears the USA has reached a breaking point with 330 million people.

I don't really think that every sexual act should result in procreation either. It may seem abhorrent to you but maybe a recreational model is better. Nations of the world need to seriously start dealing with runaway population growth.

We can't go on the way we are.

Last edited:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
SO WHY CAN'T STATES MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS ON GUN LAWS THAT BEST SUITS EACH STATE'S CITIZENS NEEDS AND BELIEFS?

SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT STATES RIGHTS AND SHIT?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Excellent point, why do the right to lifers place all the burden of birthing on the mother's and basically ignore the father's responsibilities? Force the woman to birth, but the sperm donor get's a pass.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Excellent point, why do the right to lifers place all the burden of birthing on the mother's and basically ignore the father's responsibilities? Force the woman to birth, but the sperm donor get's a pass.

Why do women spread their legs for unprotected sex knowing that males aren't the ones who can conceive?

And males never get a pass when it comes to unplanned pregnancies, bud....

There's a whole industry built around milking guys for 20 years a go....

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SO WHY CAN'T STATES MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS ON GUN LAWS THAT BEST SUITS EACH STATE'S CITIZENS NEEDS AND BELIEFS?

They do but must work with in the confines of the constitution since the 2A is actually in the constitution. Unlike abortion.

You can't be this stupid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They do but must work with in the confines of the constitution since the 2A is actually in the constitution. Unlike abortion.

No it is not actually IN the Constitution, it is an addendum to the Constitution, and it seems you kids haven't been paying attention the last couple days, laws can be changed capriciously if you are holding the cards.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And why are these women being criminalized & under gestapo like surveillance such as in Texas?

It seems very extreme.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a legal challenge to the Texas government's spy tactics. That is clearly a violation of people's privacy and freedoms.

Using people to spy on each other.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And why are these women being criminalized & under surveillance with gestapo like tactics such as in Texas?
Control, tiny penis/short man complex

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes, he can. States can and do regulate firearms. Whether the free people living in those States adhere to these regulations is another matter.