Roe v Wade kicked back to states where it belongs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who is forcing women to have babies?

Am I forced to be a mother since I cant kill my born kids? Same logic

The world went to hell in a handbasket partly because of abortion. No clue how you could say otherwise.

You are arguing that we need to solve problems with violence and you wonder why people have less empathy and less regard for life.

You dont care what happens to women, Joe. You just dont like children. I dont see any care for how women are treated as far as abortion is concerned and you guys are happy to look away from all that. The abuse. The pressure and coercion. The trauma. The assistance of sex traffickers. The lowered safety standards.

You need to be honest.

Hey @Dove I wanted to comment on this post.

The pro life crowd has to also start thinking about realistic sustainable growth & family planning. It's one thing ta mate em but it's another to raise and feed em too.

In case youre not aware, the world has a overpopulation problem. Global warming and environmental delamination is only a symptom of it. And it appears the USA has reached a breaking point with 330 million people.

I don't really think that every sexual act should result in procreation either. It may seem abhorrent to you but maybe a recreational model is better. Nations of the world need to seriously start dealing with runaway population growth.

We can't go on the way we are.

Have you looked into what the pro life movement does?

Dont you think their ability to continue doing exactly that might be complicated by left wing activists burning down pregnancy crisis outreach centers?

Or are you still IGNORING pro lifers do this? Because leftwing activists are destroying those resources now.

I keep trying to give you the correct facts here but you straight up ignorant it. I dont know what else to tell you.

People worried about over population are free to kill themselves, Joe. No one should be suggesting other humans die for population control. Go on and take one for the team. That's not an argument for killing humans.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They aint rioting down here

In a red state which will stand on the side of life

funny that

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump's "Spiritual Advisor" Prays for God(INC) to abort babies from people she herself judges satanic, before the Lord.

cuckoo-clock.gif

• LOL
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The world went to hell in a handbasket partly because of abortion. No clue how you could say otherwise.

You are arguing that we need to solve problems with violence and you wonder why people have less empathy and less regard for life.

You dont care what happens to women, Joe. You just dont like children. I dont see any care for how women are treated as far as abortion is concerned and you guys are happy to look away from all that. The abuse. The pressure and coercion. The trauma. The assistance of sex traffickers. The lowered safety standards.

You need to be honest.

The pro life crowd has to also start thinking about realistic sustainable growth & family planning. It's one thing ta mate em but it's another to raise and feed em too.

In case youre not aware, the world has a overpopulation problem. Global warming and environmental delamination is only a symptom of it. And it appears the USA has reached a breaking point with 330 million people.

I don't really think that every sexual act should result in procreation either. It may seem abhorrent to you but maybe a recreational model is better. Nations of the world need to seriously start dealing with runaway population growth.

Dont you think their ability to continue doing exactly that might be complicated by left wing activists burning down pregnancy crisis outreach centers?

Or are you still IGNORING pro lifers do this? Because leftwing activists are destroying those resources now.

I keep trying to give you the correct facts here but you straight up ignorant it. I dont know what else to tell you.

People worried about over population are free to kill themselves, Joe. No one should be suggesting other humans die for population control. Go on and take one for the team. That's not an argument for killing humans.

So Americans and the rest of the planet are supposed to stick their heads in the sand, breed like the Duggars & pretend that we don't have a problem?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You need to be honest.

So Americans and the rest of the planer are supposed to stick their heads in the sand, breed like the Duggars & pretend that we don't have a problem?

How about adults grow the fuck up and take personal responsibility for their sexual choices and get sterilized?

Human rights have to be compromised so people can have their cake and eat it too?

You really think its abortion or "breeding"? Smh. It's not, Joe. Sorry I'm not interested in catering to the foolish.

And which Americans? Because a lot of Americans agree with me. Say "leftists" because that's who we are talking about. Not all Americans would agree with you. I'm an American. Big is American. Oedrin is American. So on. Are WE supposed to stick OUR heads in the sand, allow human rights to be adjusted to allow for mens irresponsible ejaculation and pretend that's okay?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In all seriousness I'm glad to see activism getting purged out of the SC. This is what they get for putting activists on the SCOTUS to begin with. And leftists have lost the plot so hard they actually think THIS SCOTUS is "Republican activists". That's how twisted they are.

Two awesome decisions by the American SCOTUS that honor the Constitution and pull back on government meddling.

So in other words, purge out the activism you don't like, and replace with the kind that you like.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The people who screech loudest about the Consitution are usually the ones who know the least about it and the history of this country.

@LotusBud I honestly think that the objective is the US Supreme Court is to bring down the existing order, create discord, arm its allies to the teeth (in keeping with striking down the New York gun Law) so there is a future civil war and so they will 'have no choice' except to introduce martial law and make this coming theocratic state permanent. I think that is their end game.

What court or its justices, regardless of political affiliation, liberal or conservative, would care so little about the consequences of their rulings and how it would affect the social stability of their nation?

Maybe these Right Wing elites including these justices have a getaway plan to hide away on some Island or drive around in bullet/bomb proof cars when the system comes crashing down.

that's their Paradise.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The people who screech loudest about the Consitution are usually the ones who know the least about it and the history of this country.

@LotusBud I honestly think that the objective is the US Supreme Court is to bring down the existing order, create discord, arm its allies (in keeping with striking down the New York Law) so there is a future civil war and so they will 'have no choice' except to introduce martial law and make this coming theocratic state permanent. I think that is their end game.

What court or its justices, regardless of political affiliation, liberal or conservative, would care so little about the consequences of their rulings and how it would affect the social stability of their nation?

Maybe these Right Wing elites including these justices have a getaway plan to hide on some Island or drive around in bullet/bomb proof cars when the system comes crashing down

I don't know. Mybe it's just unmitigated greed. But maybe there is some completely insane master plan. Whatever they're doing, it really, really sucks.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@LotusBud I honestly think that the objective is the US Supreme Court is to bring down the existing order, create discord, arm its allies (in keeping with striking down the New York Law) so there is a future civil war and so they will 'have no choice' except to introduce martial law and make this coming theocratic state permanent. I think that is their end game.

Maybe these Right Wing elites including these justices have a getaway plan to hide on some Island or drive around in bullet/bomb proof cars when the system comes crashing down

I don't know. Mybe it's just unmitigated greed. But maybe there is some completely insane master plan. Whatever they're doing, it really, really sucks.

I just thought this business of striking down a New York Gun law which was intended to protect people, and then simultaneously striking down Roe v Wade is part of that plan.

"Hey, we know people are fucking mad at us. So we better arm our militia with more guns and make it easier for them to get them. That way, we feel more protected, because we know that they're on our side."

It's all very devious, but I can see the pattern emerging.

Next on the block is to restrict access to birth control.

They're trying to create own world, their own society for themselves so they'll feel 'safe' from the 'Leftists'.

These USSC 'justices' are not judges. They're just enablers of a Radical Right wing Agenda.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just thought this business of striking down a New York Gun law which was intended to protect people, and then simultaneously striking down Roe v Wade is part of that plan.

"Hey, we know people are fucking mad at us. So we better arm our militia with more guns and make it easier for them to get them. That way, we feel more protected, because we know that they're on our side."

It's all very devious, but I can see the pattern emerging.

Next on the block is to restrict access to birth control.

They're trying to create own world, their own society for themselves so they'll feel 'safe' from the 'Leftists'.

These USSC 'justices' are not judges. They're just enablers of a Radical Right wing Agenda.

OR it's because the SCOTUS literally exists to ensure the state laws are in line with the Constitution.

I didnt see you whining when the SCOTUS struck down state laws YOU didnt like. But now because they struck laws you do like suddenly it's an atrocity?

Jesus. You know America is a is set up to prevent centralized power and you are throwing a fit because you think the federal government should be a centralized arm of the left forcing the states to obey one party.

You are the extremist, Joe. When democracy doesnt serve what you want you cry foul and go authoritarian. You guys are partisan extremists who need counseling to get unbrainwashed from this insanely divisive and one sided thinking.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SsB82b3.jpeg

Yknow why?

There are a lot of people who can't stand it when others are having just a bit too much fun.

Petty jealousy so they feel that the joy and freedom of others needs to be snuffed out.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SsB82b3.jpeg

Yknow why?

There are a lot of people who can't stand it when others are having just a bit too much fun.

Petty jealousy so they feel that the joy and freedom of others needs to be snuffed out.

The gross part is that criticizing Islamic homophobia......which is violent and oppressive....is called Islamaphobia. So we cant criticize Islams violent and oppressive treatment of homosexuals and women without being branded Islamaphobes.

BUT the same people who use that label to protect oppression of women and homosexuals think drawing comparisons between Islam and Christian's (which is also unhinged and false equivalences) is perfectly fine.

They make no coherent sense. It's never ending hypocrisy and double standards. And Admin wont even participate in any discussions at all. He just shit posts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See and there is no chance of reasoning with Admin or any of these fucking people.

He has memes that dont even address reality and that's all he needs!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This crap has been all over FB for the last week...

From what I understand, there never was a right to abortion as it's not in the constitution so it comes down to the individual states...

Lots of lefties screaming about rape pregnancies etc when they make up less than 1% of abortions... Lots of talk of no sex until it's overturned... Male lefties are getting the snip in protest... Excellent... No more babies for you, get out of the gene pool... xD

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This crap has been all over FB for the last week...

From what I understand, there never was a right to abortion as it's not in the constitution so it comes down to the individual states...

Lots of lefties screaming about rape pregnancies etc when they make up less than 1% of abortions... Lots of talk of no sex until it's overturned... Male lefties are getting the snip in protest... Excellent... No more babies for you, get out of the gene pool... xD

now if we could do something about the guhn fondlers you might have a country again at some point ....