Scotland becomes first nation to provide free period products for all

Powah

Factory Bastard
Scotland has become the first country in the world to provide free and universal access to period products after a four-year campaign that has fundamentally shifted the public discourse around menstruation.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What if the govt is putting nanobots in those, tracking you, watching you
If you hear voice transmissions coming from below?
Ewwwwwwwwwww haha :devil1:

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
vagina dentata SPY
TGSRZ0bRwl1516497841.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Scotland has become the first country in the world to provide free and universal access to period products after a four-year campaign that has fundamentally shifted the public discourse around menstruation.

Did you consider that this is discrimination based on age and gender?
Men will never get these, but will pay the same amount of taxes. The same applies to women that do not/not yet have a menstruation.

I think it is time to hit the streets and start protesting! Maybe some random riots would help :LOL2:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This seems rather pointless as the average cost is already pennies. The SNP loves to do lots of little give aways hoping they can buy popularity but meanwhile their over regulation has turned Scotland into the worst performing part of the UK economy when it really should be the best (low population and lots of natural resources should result in more money per head). I say that as a half Scottish person (as in my dad, aunt, and grandparents where all as Scottish as can be from Scotland) who used to spend a fair amount of time every summer in Scotland (though it has been a long time since I visited; 2004-ish).

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some of those lassies could benefit from some free coaching by the goobermint regarding menstrual hygiene. I'm not being patriarchal here; I do have a body of personal experience to draw on, smallish though my data base may be.

Q

Banned
This seems rather pointless as the average cost is already pennies. The SNP loves to do lots of little give aways hoping they can buy popularity but meanwhile their over regulation has turned Scotland into the worst performing part of the UK economy when it really should be the best (low population and lots of natural resources should result in more money per head). I say that as a half Scottish person (as in my dad, aunt, and grandparents where all as Scottish as can be from Scotland) who used to spend a fair amount of time every summer in Scotland (though it has been a long time since I visited; 2004-ish).
There are stories about women that are living on social welfare and cannot affort these. When they have to choose between food for their kids or "period products", they choose the food and deal with the unconvenience (which I think is pretty much)...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only ones who can’t afford these are drug addicts and people with some other addiction. You can recycle tin cans and come up with the 50p.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Some of those lassies could benefit from some free coaching by the goobermint regarding menstrual hygiene. I'm not being patriarchal here; I do have a body of personal experience to draw on, smallish though my data base may be.
Is this a Scotland only phenomenon?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can confirm the answer is... No. Stinky pussy and messy panties are found the world over. That doesn’t change the fact that this dumb policy is just being pushed by useless entitled slags who just want something for nothing. Sadly, gender baiting is a real thing as useless politicians try create issues where none really exist. The same thing goes with the woke race baiters.

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard

Men will never get these, but will pay the same amount of taxes. The same applies to women that do not/not yet have a menstruation.

I think it is time to hit the streets and start protesting! Maybe some random riots would help :LOL2:
Us dudes get free condoms
Even if they're too small :Grin3:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Yep. Free condoms for men and free birth control for women....now, if the one's that need apply it would only do so.....hmmmm.....

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard

Yep. Free condoms for men and free birth control for women....now, if the one's that need apply it would only do so.....hmmmm.....
Free babysitters coming soon! :devil1:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Free babysitters coming soon! :devil1:

Fuck that!

Q

Banned

Ah, then I'm fine with it :)
You can always use them as water balloons :LOL2:

Q

Banned
The only ones who can’t afford these are drug addicts and people with some other addiction. You can recycle tin cans and come up with the 50p.
No, there are also single moms with a few kids and a very low income. You have no idea.... There are enough people living like this that are no junkies.
And when the decision has to be made wether to buy sanitary napkins or food, the choice is easy. Especially if the food is intended for the kids. Or anything else the kids need.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Let’s be honest. Condoms are for the benefit of both sexes. If you don’t understand that then you know nothing about single moms.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Single mother shouldn’t be ridiculed, they’re the parent who stuck by their kid no matter what, why don’t they go after the useless arsewipe who walked away ?,

Q

Banned
Single mother shouldn’t be ridiculed, they’re the parent who stuck by their kid no matter what, why don’t they go after the useless arsewipe who walked away ?,
Who says the man walked away? Some women do not even tell the biological father they are pregnant. Sometimes the women leave the men and avoid all contact... Don't simply blame men, that does not make sense.

Q

Banned
Let’s be honest. Condoms are for the benefit of both sexes. If you don’t understand that then you know nothing about single moms.
That's very true! But the same applies to "the pill".

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who says the man walked away? Some women do not even tell the biological father they are pregnant. Sometimes the women leave the men and avoid all contact... Don't simply blame men, that does not make sense.
Oh now I get it, that’s your problem, well can’t say I blame her...

Q

Banned
I don't know what's in your stoned mind, but I bet it's just bullshit.

But, just for fun: please elaborate

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, there are also single moms with a few kids and a very low income. You have no idea.... There are enough people living like this that are no junkies.
And when the decision has to be made wether to buy sanitary napkins or food, the choice is easy. Especially if the food is intended for the kids. Or anything else the kids need.

Your are a moron. Ten tin cans can come up with the needed money if someone is just so broke. I laugh at you and everyone should laugh in your face for being such a stupid shit.

Q

Banned

Your are a moron. Ten tin cans can come up with the needed money if someone is just so broke. I laugh at you and everyone should laugh in your face for being such a stupid shit.
Thanks for the nice conversation and the friendly word "moron", by which you admitted you are completely wrong and have no valid argumentation at all.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She left you cos your a big obese bald shutin...

Q

Banned

She left you cos your a big obese bald shutin...
She?
Actually all relationsships I was in that were broken up, it was my initiative. And currently I am very happy married.

So, less funny than I hoped, but still very wrong :)