Scotland becomes first nation to provide free period products for all

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i mean if ur there 2 clean the toilets i figure u cant do that online...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Single mother shouldn’t be ridiculed, they’re the parent who stuck by their kid no matter what, why don’t they go after the useless arsewipe who walked away ?,
Who says the man walked away? Some women do not even tell the biological father they are pregnant. Sometimes the women leave the men and avoid all contact... Don't simply blame men, that does not make sense.
Oh now I get it, that’s your problem, well can’t say I blame her...
I don't know what's in your stoned mind, but I bet it's just bullshit.

But, just for fun: please elaborate
She left you cos your a big obese bald shutin...
She?
Actually all relationsships I was in that were broken up, it was my initiative. And currently I am very happy married.

So, less funny than I hoped, but still very wrong :)
No one believes you chubs, what wife would put up with the amount of time you spend here,unless she has all your mates to keep her company..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Single mother shouldn’t be ridiculed, they’re the parent who stuck by their kid no matter what, why don’t they go after the useless arsewipe who walked away ?,
Who says the man walked away? Some women do not even tell the biological father they are pregnant. Sometimes the women leave the men and avoid all contact... Don't simply blame men, that does not make sense.

She?
Actually all relationsships I was in that were broken up, it was my initiative. And currently I am very happy married.

No one believes you chubs, what wife would put up with the amount of time you spend here,unless she has all your mates to keep her company..
Interesting... Let's see.

I KNOW the truth. You THINK something incorrect....

Hmm... what would be more valuable?

I know... He, now I say the same again. That's funny. Just like how stupid you are :)

To get back ontopic:
What about the free sanitary napkins? Would your daughter be happy with it?

Q

Banned
I do not clean the toilets, you would know if you had read and understood the meaning of the words.

Sorry... now I am asking too much. Reading might be something you can do, but also understanding the words? To really know what they mean?

And back ontopic:
Are you going to move to Scotland now for the free sanitary napkins?

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not clean the toilets, you would know if you had read and understood the meaning of the words.

Sorry... now I am asking too much. Reading might be something you can do, but also understanding the words? To really know what they mean?

And back ontopic:
Are you going to move to Schotland now for the free sanitary napkins?
does the bank make u pay out of pocket for your own work materials, ie toilet brush, plunger, etc ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She?

I know... He, now I say the same again. That's funny. Just like how stupid you are :)

To get back ontopic:
Napkins? Haha lol, so your fat arse wife shits it’s self too, napkins, you twit...

Q

Banned

And back ontopic:
Are you going to move to Schotland now for the free sanitary napkins?
does the bank make u pay out of pocket for your own work materials, ie toilet brush, plunger, etc ?
See? You did not understand the words. I feel sorry for you, but unfortunately for you I do not care enough to make a change in this situation.

I think you will be very happy with the free sanitary napkins in Scotland. You are probably a single mother to be.

Q

Banned

She?

To get back ontopic:
Napkins? Haha lol, so your fat arse wife shits it’s self too, napkins, you twit...
Can we please stay ontopic?

Do you live in Scotland? Will your daughter benefit from this new law?

Q

Banned
Enjoy schotland, where ever the fuck that is, lol fucking illiterate garlic munchers...
Can we please stay ontopic?

Do you live in Scotland? Will your daughter benefit from this new law?

Oh and to help you: usually we try to insult people from Italy with garlic breath. Not Dutch people.