Disney used to be good.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 26, 2022 #2 I agree, there are some classics . personally I dislike Disney for what they did to the Star WarZ franchise .. it's like they made movies just as one long commercial for video games
I agree, there are some classics . personally I dislike Disney for what they did to the Star WarZ franchise .. it's like they made movies just as one long commercial for video games
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 26, 2022 #3 Not on topic I apolgueese profusely @Oerdin but have you ever seen this movie ? made me want a pet Hawk so bad and trap animals
Not on topic I apolgueese profusely @Oerdin but have you ever seen this movie ? made me want a pet Hawk so bad and trap animals
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 26, 2022 #4 she is back in prison