the EVERYBODY CUT BIGGIE SOME SLACK thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can someone please shove SeaPedo in an oven? Thanks in advance

Liten to the Kim Kardashian wannabe. Blow it out of your fat ass Gladass. You’re like the opposite of original, besides, Herman’s shitter needs shinning.

In you go, Heeb

551-AB555-6-E03-4679-9-BCF-0-E7-F3-ABF20-F9.jpg

Wait. Youre a Christian? Wow!

I’m a Christian that keeps it 100. Seafreak is a faggot

You're a Christian trolling images of people slaughtered in gas chambers. That's really fucking twisted.
No, it's an xtian trolling those images.
Yoo okay braah?
Violence is typical of xtians like Cuntess, Loktardo, Duhv et al, and also their conservative brethren the moozies and modern Jewzies (of Israel).

That's funny because with the amount of unwarranted hate you have flung at me for not sharing your world view, in combination with the shit tons of violence and threats of violence we have seen from left wingers, I would be REALLY uncomfortable around you physically.

You would say some delusional shit like what you just said here or whatever else you believe about who you label "conservative", people you admit you "despise" and lie about to justify that contempt and you would probably commit an act of violence.

Like try to strangle me to save the world from my "fascism" and "bigotry".

That's how the left rolls today. Shooting people for saying "all lives matter". Punching 12 year olds. Destroying entire communities and trying to take away our rights to defend ourselves.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lets also congratulate Biggie Slime on the fact that his stalking and bullying behavior is illegal in some parts of the world.

For that, lets give Biggie Harelip a big round of applause for being the most worthless human being on planet Earth.

*Golf Clap*
You need a kick in the face!

I'd say,

"So do you,"

but I've already seen what you're working with so you're better getting kicked in the pussy as so you don't look like a jack-o-lantern 10 days after Halloween.
Cheap kicks because your fucking replies are repetitive and worthless. You’re seriously damaged goods!

Heya, if you're going to act like yourself, then can you at least give Biggie Dildo a reach-around first? That way he won't interrupt this fascinating conversation we're having about how much of a fucking loser you really are.
I’m not giving anyone a reach around until you can learn to be more civil!

How's about this. I'll be more "civil" if you go find some Pine Sol to gargle.
You’re the cleaner, go find it yourself underling.

When you wanna start making sense, you can reach me at:

1-800-FUCK-YOU
Cutting. New & Refreshing

Buuuuuuuuut

I'mma still have to go with a poop emoji

sarry

Sad...

...so sad...

...even the poop emoji...

...is yes..

...waaaaay taller than you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can someone please shove SeaPedo in an oven? Thanks in advance

Liten to the Kim Kardashian wannabe. Blow it out of your fat ass Gladass. You’re like the opposite of original, besides, Herman’s shitter needs shinning.

In you go, Heeb

551-AB555-6-E03-4679-9-BCF-0-E7-F3-ABF20-F9.jpg

Wait. Youre a Christian? Wow!

I’m a Christian that keeps it 100. Seafreak is a faggot

You're a Christian trolling images of people slaughtered in gas chambers. That's really fucking twisted.
No, it's an xtian trolling those images.
Yoo okay braah?
Violence is typical of xtians like Cuntess, Loktardo, Duhv et al, and also their conservative brethren the moozies and modern Jewzies (of Israel).

That's funny because with the amount of unwarranted hate you have flung at me for not sharing your world view, in combination with the shit tons of violence and threats of violence we have seen from left wingers, I would be REALLY uncomfortable around you physically.

You would say some delusional shit like what you just said here or whatever else you believe about who you label "conservative", people you admit you "despise" and lie about to justify that contempt and you would probably commit an act of violence.

That's how the left rolls today. Shooting people for saying "all lives matter". Punching 12 year olds. Destroying entire communities and trying to take away our rights to defend ourselves.

TL:NOR

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I knew it, somehting rotting and festering in this thread and boom, there it is, the canine mistress, flynn.

...and "boom, there it is..." the 3'5 " human" freakshow.

Let me guess...for your next great "act" you're going to pay Dovey $7.0K to let her fuck you in your Audi driving pussy?
How about 7K for some dental work and feminine wash?

that might help with all the rage. no?

What "might help" is if you got run the fuck over by a radio controlled car and then stepped on by a 3 oz kitten.
How in the world would something like that help? A 3oz kitten would fit in the palm of my hand you dumb oscillating crackhead

go to sleep before you forget to breathe and wind up in some veterinary hospital somewhere with your dog's tongue up your ass

Still on this rocky narrative that you're ACTUALLY taller than hospital grade placenta?

Dummy, a regular sized dime in your "hand" looks like a fucking softball.

As for the "dog" and its "tongue up my ass," I'll have you know that even the dogs tongue...

...is yes...

...also taller than you.

Dear flynn.... you were |----| close

but sorry, you still fell short

and yes, shorter than me

poop emoji for you

Is the "shorter" also taller than you???

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lets also congratulate Biggie Slime on the fact that his stalking and bullying behavior is illegal in some parts of the world.

For that, lets give Biggie Harelip a big round of applause for being the most worthless human being on planet Earth.

*Golf Clap*

I'd say,

"So do you,"

but I've already seen what you're working with so you're better getting kicked in the pussy as so you don't look like a jack-o-lantern 10 days after Halloween.
Cheap kicks because your fucking replies are repetitive and worthless. You’re seriously damaged goods!

Heya, if you're going to act like yourself, then can you at least give Biggie Dildo a reach-around first? That way he won't interrupt this fascinating conversation we're having about how much of a fucking loser you really are.

1-800-FUCK-YOU
Oh that’s fucking hilarious, how do you do it?

Well...

...it starts out with your clitoris being...

...yes...

...taller than Biggie Jockstrap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure you could

Just as I thought, all that tough talk yesterday about throwing some girl out which then turned into getting her an Uber. You act hard but really you're a big softy, and probably too nice in RL so you get taken advantage of by women by the sounds of it.
and I'm only 5' 9"

go figure

do the horrors ever end?

No. But SERIOUSLY.

How many fucking times are you going to run this ragged story about you being taller than a milk crate?

Go figure???

"Go figure" what? That an ordinary mouse trap could be catastrophic for you? Or that a simple bottle of 32 oz bodywash lasts you 9 fucking years?

Get some new fabrications you unimaginative dolt. Maybe next week you can "buy" the sun.

Moron.
9 years?

Whereas you have not seen a bottle of bodywash in 9 years let alone allow any of its contents to touch your horridly gross skin

So basically you're saying, "I stink?"

Wow! Just wow! With great cutting edge "flames" like that, it's no wonder no other Hobbit from your inbred clan can keep up with the likes of you; that is unless his schooling went past the 3rd grade.
As opposed to the 7 millionth iteration of "you're short"?

Nice own goal right there you cabbage patch dork

So even your stupid ass doesn't like that redundant shit sodomizing it.

Now you know how the fuck WE ALL FEEL about your Banksy wannabe "artful" garbage when it comes to your Himalaya sized posts about having a fondness for admin's juicy cock.

Hate to break it to you, but that's just Oak. I can see how you mistake her for "WE ALL" because shes about the size of 10 of us.

Its just you TWO though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I knew it, somehting rotting and festering in this thread and boom, there it is, the canine mistress, flynn.

Let me guess...for your next great "act" you're going to pay Dovey $7.0K to let her fuck you in your Audi driving pussy?

What "might help" is if you got run the fuck over by a radio controlled car and then stepped on by a 3 oz kitten.
How in the world would something like that help? A 3oz kitten would fit in the palm of my hand you dumb oscillating crackhead

go to sleep before you forget to breathe and wind up in some veterinary hospital somewhere with your dog's tongue up your ass

Still on this rocky narrative that you're ACTUALLY taller than hospital grade placenta?

Dummy, a regular sized dime in your "hand" looks like a fucking softball.

As for the "dog" and its "tongue up my ass," I'll have you know that even the dogs tongue...

...is yes...

...also taller than you.

Dear flynn.... you were |----| close

but sorry, you still fell short

and yes, shorter than me

poop emoji for you

Is the "shorter" also taller than you???
you need rest

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure you could

Just as I thought, all that tough talk yesterday about throwing some girl out which then turned into getting her an Uber. You act hard but really you're a big softy, and probably too nice in RL so you get taken advantage of by women by the sounds of it.
and I'm only 5' 9"

go figure

do the horrors ever end?

No. But SERIOUSLY.

How many fucking times are you going to run this ragged story about you being taller than a milk crate?

Go figure???

"Go figure" what? That an ordinary mouse trap could be catastrophic for you? Or that a simple bottle of 32 oz bodywash lasts you 9 fucking years?

Get some new fabrications you unimaginative dolt. Maybe next week you can "buy" the sun.

Moron.
9 years?

Whereas you have not seen a bottle of bodywash in 9 years let alone allow any of its contents to touch your horridly gross skin

Wow! Just wow! With great cutting edge "flames" like that, it's no wonder no other Hobbit from your inbred clan can keep up with the likes of you; that is unless his schooling went past the 3rd grade.

Now you know how the fuck WE ALL FEEL about your Banksy wannabe "artful" garbage when it comes to your Himalaya sized posts about having a fondness for admin's juicy cock.

Hate to break it to you, but that's just Oak. I can see how you mistake her for "WE ALL" because shes about the size of 10 of us.

Its just you TWO though.

You so mad tho, right?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
so flynn, let's dispense with all the hostilities and growling for just a second.

I'd like to know how you're doing? Did you spend this fine weekend in a shelter or a jail cell?

Does it hurt your head when try and post funny shit?
Why not post some so we can see?

Hey. Earth to empty head used as a shovel.

You're not funny. You're not witty. The very essence of your "writing" reads like Dovey at a Bukkake party.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

*Golf Clap*

I'd say,

"So do you,"

1-800-FUCK-YOU
Oh that’s fucking hilarious, how do you do it?

Well...

...it starts out with your clitoris being...

...yes...

...taller than Biggie Jockstrap.
giphy.gif

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Girlfriend, calm down, chill, everything is going to be alllllright.... Have you ever considered hitting up your doctors for xanax or valium? Could be a game changer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
so flynn, let's dispense with all the hostilities and growling for just a second.

I'd like to know how you're doing? Did you spend this fine weekend in a shelter or a jail cell?

You're not funny. You're not witty. The very essence of your "writing" reads like Dovey at a Bukkake party.
but you all mad tho

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

how long did u work on that failure of a joke? a long time i bet :)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It certainly hurts mine.
THe ass smooching be real when feelings are hurtz :LOL3:

Are you just mad that no one can get that "low" to kiss yours?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Girlfriend, calm down, chill, everything is going to be alllllright.... Have you ever considered hitting up your doctors for xanax or valium? Could be a game changer.
Don’t do drugs. You Americans need to lay off prescription drugs or wean yourself off them. Bad juju!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

In her rubber room all day bouncing ideas in her head while she bounced her head against the wall

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It certainly hurts mine.
THe ass smooching be real when feelings are hurtz :LOL3:

Are you just mad that no one can get that "low" to kiss yours?
Pull out the big guns now are we?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
[QUOTE="Breakfall, post: 357773, member: 450
Don’t do drugs. You Americans need to lay off prescription drugs or wean yourself off them. Bad juju!
[/QUOTE]

Better living through chemistry. Illegal drugs are the best.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I am calm. I made an observation based on this guys own posts.

Do you think people have to be riled up to observe and give an opinion?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Five Guys Mumbai on their curry crap encrusted broomstick...

Got fellate some razor wire you fucking spambot.
You're already repeated this like 8 times

that's a poopy emote for you hon

Oh. Sorry.

Here's something "different."

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER...BIGGIE STD LIKES CAWK. ADMIN'S TO BE EXACT.

There. Is that more to your liking?
No need to scream, flynn. We already know you're upset

About what?

You wanting to suck up admin's cock like a Swiss made vacuum cleaner?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Neither are you

You often come off as shrill, hysterical and unhinged sorry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Five Guys Mumbai on their curry crap encrusted broomstick...

Got fellate some razor wire you fucking spambot.
You're already repeated this like 8 times

that's a poopy emote for you hon

Oh. Sorry.

Here's something "different."

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER...BIGGIE STD LIKES CAWK. ADMIN'S TO BE EXACT.

There. Is that more to your liking?
No need to scream, flynn. We already know you're upset

About what?
About not having 3.5K in your bank account?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In her rubber room all day bouncing ideas in her head while she bounced her head against the wall
is this flynn the one with the big forehead... 'five fingers' or something?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Neither are you

You often come off as shrill, hysterical and unhinged sorry.

She sounds like she's at the point of cutting between posts to let the demons out.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm sure you could

and I'm only 5' 9"

go figure

do the horrors ever end?

No. But SERIOUSLY.

Go figure???

Moron.
9 years?

Its just you TWO though.

Did you find that out by taking another hit off your well used crack pipe?