Coronavirus bhajis...

kq5d5QX.jpg

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blacksticks blue cheese is amazing... So creamy with a little kick of blue...

C4Hwc37.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
But you need some grilled greens....to keep the pucker pucking... (aside from the beans)...

Greens don't go on an english breakfast...

Typical items are:

Sausages, bacon, tinned beans, tinned or fresh tomatoes, black pudding, mushrooms, fried bread, bread and butter, fried eggs and occasionally fried potatoes...

Straying outside of those ingredients would get you scorned around these parts... :HowDareYou:

Not having green or yellow things on your brunch plate would get you called a pussy here.... just saying...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
But you need some grilled greens....to keep the pucker pucking... (aside from the beans)...

Typical items are:

Sausages, bacon, tinned beans, tinned or fresh tomatoes, black pudding, mushrooms, fried bread, bread and butter, fried eggs and occasionally fried potatoes...

Straying outside of those ingredients would get you scorned around these parts... :HowDareYou:

Not having green or yellow things on your brunch plate would get you called a pussy here.... just saying...
Here
ptSzk4C.png

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Typical items are:

Now you've got me wondering what the yellow stuff could be... xD

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Typical items are:

Egg yolk is yellow... Soo is PINEAPPLE Harry! lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Typical items are:

Capsicum aka sweet yellow peppers... glorious in a breakfast spread.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not actual food but some good smoke for my next brisket...

These are chunks of Oak Whisky barrel... The Whisky was stored in them for 15yrs and just lighting the corner of one up gives off the nicest smell...

8i2xXds.jpg

Hell yeah, I like using something like that, its Jack Daniels wood barrel chips. Great flavor for a steak.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

These are chunks of Oak Whisky barrel... The Whisky was stored in them for 15yrs and just lighting the corner of one up gives off the nicest smell...

8i2xXds.jpg

Where did you find these former whiskey barrels?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Typical items are:

Here
ptSzk4C.png

It was the exact same product with just added food coloring.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Typical items are:

Here
ptSzk4C.png

It was the exact same product with just added food coloring.

how many push ups could u do atm?

exercise

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

8i2xXds.jpg

Where did you find these former whiskey barrels?

Ebay lol...

Also the blue cheese...

Froggy

Banned
Banned
obviously one pick on this day to enjoy...TACOS.. plan on eating many

mixing my whisky with coke today and night. need to change up a bit from the ol straight straight. well all go a lil gay sometimes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did take out shrimp pad thai with a green papaya salad. The rest of the family is visiting my wife's mother so I had to fend for myself tonight.