The food thread...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Weeg Where's your favourites?... I love your food posts and they really are mouth watering, if not occasionally bizarre...

Back the in Y days, I tried a few of the weird ones out... Scrambled eggs with cream and chocolate chips was um... unique...
heer is my pizza today
86329504.jpg

Pepperoni much? Lol

Should've seen my Slim Jim pizza back in the day. FIVE layers of pepperoni! It was stacked as high as @Flynn 's forehead!!!

Oh more stupid pictures. You're amazing at looking like a total fucking dipshit.

Haha!

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Also added chicken doner and kofte to the mix, on top of lamb shish and chicken shish...

The whole deal cost me around £10, fed a family of 6 and there's still around 40% leftover... Here, £10 wouldn't buy you a single large mixed kebab from a takeaway... Another reason to learn to cook properly...

This is what was left for another day...

6wMcDDB.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Also added chicken doner and kofte to the mix, on top of lamb shish and chicken shish...

The whole deal cost me around £10, fed a family of 6 and there's still around 40% leftover... Here, £10 wouldn't buy you a single large mixed kebab from a takeaway... Another reason to learn to cook properly...

6wMcDDB.jpg

It only cost a tenner to make all that? Fckin hell.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

6wMcDDB.jpg

It only cost a tenner to make all that? Fckin hell.

Double that easy... That's the left overs...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My missus loves making me mussels: this one she calls, White wine and leek mussels with ginger, chilli, garlic and coriander. Tasty as hell!

Flob1u8.jpg

Fuck, I love mussels too!

When I go to the Chinese buffet, I clear the tray, I'll get like a dozen of 'em. Sometimes it feels they wait til Im full before putting more back out hahaha.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My missus loves making me mussels: this one she calls, White wine and leek mussels with ginger, chilli, garlic and coriander. Tasty as hell!

Flob1u8.jpg

When I go to the Chinese buffet, I clear the tray, I'll get like a dozen of 'em. Sometimes it feels they wait til Im full before putting more back out hahaha.

Man, I miss buffets.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Am I the only one who hadn't heard of a cloud egg? Honestly, it seems like an egg morane that someone plopped an egg yoke on top of but maybe it tastes different.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Flob1u8.jpg

They are sold in cryovac bags are they are alive and the freshest. See if you can get the green-lipped New Zealand mussels, otherwise Boston does some good mussels too. Yeeeew! :ThumbsUp1:

images

images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We just ordered take out at a local Italian place (Filippi's). Pepperoni pizza for the boys, an Italian sub for me, and the wife wanted the chicken parmesan dinner.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last night I revamped the thai fishcakes with some salmon added to the tuna and a few additions like sweet chilli slaw and browned off ginger slices... I also used a cookie cutter to get a more uniform shape... Best yet and happy with the presentation...

83CazEW.jpg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg Where's your favourites?... I love your food posts and they really are mouth watering, if not occasionally bizarre...

Back the in Y days, I tried a few of the weird ones out... Scrambled eggs with cream and chocolate chips was um... unique...
heer is my pizza today
86329504.jpg

Pepperoni much? Lol

Should've seen my Slim Jim pizza back in the day. FIVE layers of pepperoni! It was stacked as high as @Flynn 's forehead!!!
i wood eet that up!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tonight is tagliatelle with clams, sea scallops, and blue crab. I like it in a Genovese style pesto sauce, for some reason the boys say they prefer a Calabrese pesto sauce, while my wife tries to put marinara sauce on everything. We shall see who wins this battle. Garlic bread and a nice salad will also be on the menu. I intend to drink lots of wine.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was pissed off yesterday so sunk most of a bottle of Jamesons and decided to smoke beef skirt, out of all things... First time for me and it turned out pretty good... This pic was taken this morning, so the meat was cold but still enough juice to keep me happy... It will go in sandwiches with creamed horseradish or mustard and pickles etc... It passed the taste test, now I've just got to stop picking before it vanishes...

0yyrEMr.jpg

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Burgers have to be one of my favourite foods... Endless combos of almost anything you like...

This was last nights effort, although hardly any skill involved... Honey cured bacon, rocket, tomatoes, onion, cucumber and ketchup/mayo in equal amounts served in a seeded Brioche bun...

GLZiZly.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Heh, I grilled burgers last night too.

Gonna try and talk my brother into going to the taco shop tonight, get some shrimp tacos made by them San Diego brothers.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Flob1u8.jpg

They are sold in cryovac bags are they are alive and the freshest. See if you can get the green-lipped New Zealand mussels, otherwise Boston does some good mussels too. Yeeeew! :ThumbsUp1:

images

images

The green lipped are extra-fucking-fantastic...

I could eat 3-4 dozen of them in just dipped butter and garlic...and I wake up in the morning clawing at life!