The Pathological Jewish Hate of Germany

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Lokmar , are you sure you aren't Jewish? It's just that these hebes share the same views as you concerning the Fatherland;

1630808315428.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I could be a super secret jew I suppose. I sure love bacon and other pork products tho! My bloodlust doesnt know any one group, FYI. I spend my money like a drunk sailor....maybe cause I was poor a lot of my life. Not very jewish. I dont recoil from being called a jew either. Isnt that supposed to be one of goebels sure fire dead giveaways? On a side note, you see a similar reaction from blacks when you call em niggers. Maybe they're secret jews of some sort too?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need a "Seek Help" emoji.
Bitch, none of us are gonna seek the kool-aid kinda help you want us to get. If he wants to think the boogyjew ruins the whole world, let him. I sure aint agreeing with the bullshit anymore than I'm gonna agree with the stupid shit you spew all the time regarding the climate boogyman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bitch, none of us are gonna seek the kool-aid kinda help you want us to get. If he wants to think the boogyjew ruins the whole world, let him. I sure aint agreeing with the bullshit anymore than I'm gonna agree with the stupid shit you spew all the time regarding the climate boogyman.

Dont forget the boogywhitesupremcy lol

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

For what exactly? This is all factual evidence illustrating Jewish hatred of Germans and because you can't debunk any of it, (you know, because it's all true) you resort to a "seek help" ad hom.

You are such a painfully low IQ fuckwit, but what makes it worse is how you consider yourself to be smart.....

I don't think I've seen you once disprove something, all you do is say that it's wrong without showing why or you just insult the person you're disagreeing with.

Professor my ass, luke warm roadkill could run rings around you in a debate.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So Germans had a problem with Jews for no reason whatsoever? Just like the other 108 times these people were booted out of a country?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with their actions and behaviour or anything...