Site Supporter
_103871777_hi049973771.jpg

Awwww... it's a baby Scouse!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
e0360e3d44e98123.png

Psst, hey @LotusBud ^^^^
LMAO! Its about how many countries have kicked all their jews out!

No shit, Sherlock. That's a dog whistle.
@LotusBud @LotusBud @LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud

92ccf37921e54b7b.jpeg

Got Covid yet?

Nah, I have Alpha blood.

I havent hidden away all year either. I go out having fun multiple times during the week :Vibin:

OK. How many people do you think you killed while you were out and about with your asymptomatic Covid?

How do you know I even have it lol?

But no, no one has died, we all hang out every week still.

How do you know whether or not you killed any strangers?

:facepalm:

I hang around friends. If Im around strangers its usually only in the store, where Im required to wear a mask.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud @LotusBud @LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud@LotusBud @LotusBud

92ccf37921e54b7b.jpeg

Got Covid yet?

Nah, I have Alpha blood.

I havent hidden away all year either. I go out having fun multiple times during the week :Vibin:

OK. How many people do you think you killed while you were out and about with your asymptomatic Covid?

Do you get free test kits there ? I’ve got a couple of boxes thats about 14 tests, so far nothing lol so I know I ain’t spreading nothing but love and kindness as always ....lol...

I've never had a test lol.

We can go get tested, but I dont know if one can test at home.

Word on the street, is there is shit in them test swabs. I aint taking a test.

Keep up the good fight, keep spreading that love and kindness!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
e0360e3d44e98123.png

Psst, hey @LotusBud ^^^^
LMAO! Its about how many countries have kicked all their jews out!

No shit, Sherlock. That's a dog whistle.

92ccf37921e54b7b.jpeg

Got Covid yet?

Nah, I have Alpha blood.

How do you know whether or not you killed any strangers?

How many people will you maim or kill wandering around spreading your covidiot injection spike proteins and pheromones?

I've been hearing about that, that vaxers are making people sick. Now stores are banning vaxers lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The good old days right @LotusBud

slave%2Bchild%2Bpicking%2Bcotton%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bfield..jpg

Awww aint he cute, I need me a lil cotton picker too. Think I could go to Africa where its still legal and get me a dozen or so cotton pickers?

(I joke I joke, I would never own slaves lol)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's all about the choices we make and it seems more blacks than whites (per capita) make the wrong choice.

117593718_4841480805877839_7272489462431020699_n.jpg
And the defendant happened to be richer than the other two combined.

If fact, I'd be willing to bet the combined income of everyone in the courtroom that day couldn't match his... which was earned legally too for the most part. He was a very popular rap artist making millions and STILL chose crime

tell me all about systemic racism once again