The reason why the Master hasn’t been here recently…

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An intriguing offer except for the fact that I don't know you from Rancidmilko's 3rd cousin twice removed and for all I know you could be sending me screenshots of people from various online catalogs.

I may not be smart but I'm not that stupid.

I am well aware that paranoia is the currency of this realm. So...since I seem to remember a lot of your bizarre WebTV antics that I wish I could forget, another appointment with the psychotherapist may be in order.

Meanwhile, cuddle softly with the nearest comfort dog you can find in your vicinity because you always seem to be on the verge of crying whenever you respond to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you asking me such an incoherent question?

Shouldn't that level of frivolous banter be directed to a random nitwit located in the Shoutbox.

Well, because you are here to watch the shit bowl. If you disliked it so much, would you be here? I think that's a fair question.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Only one reason to use a TOR browser,
Only one reason FOR YOU to surf the dark web.
I mean, Mulder isn't looking for credit card numbers, or drugs, or wiki crap, is he?
No,
Only one reason Mulderwise peruses the dark web.
Are we surprised?
No, we are not. One would have to be a nitwit to be surprised wouldn't one?
Very perverse, Mulder-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, because you are here to watch the shit bowl. If you disliked it so much, would you be here? I think that's a fair question.

I'm taking a break from playing chess with my usual gang of starving artists and have decided to dumb down my posts as much as possible in order to play checkers with those few I remember from previous adventures. This current community is a shallow remnant of a far greater and entertaining group of individuals that sadly has dispersed to realms unknown.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I'm taking a break from playing chess with my usual gang of starving artists and have decided to dumb down my posts as much as possible in order to play checkers with those few I remember from previous adventures. This current community is a shallow remnant of a far greater and entertaining group of individuals that sadly has dispersed to realms unknown.
Are you playing chess over the dark web with other like minded men?
Are you Mulderwise?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only one reason to use a TOR browser,
Only one reason FOR YOU to surf the dark web.
I mean, Mulder isn't looking for credit card numbers, or drugs, or wiki crap, is he?
No,
Only one reason Mulderwise peruses the dark web.
Are we surprised?
No, we are not. One would have to be a nitwit to be surprised wouldn't one?
Very perverse, Mulder-

I have noticed any unknown variant causes such consternation in your isolated little community, and you have yet to develop a proper coping mechanism to deal with that reality other than resorting to paradoxical insults that make me laugh incessantly due to their absurdity and...unimaginativeness.

You post out of weakness and desperation, tossing random accusations to the wind while pissing into it.

You are the only dancing, puppet.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Heh. Imagine if, right now, Mulders' little collective of creeper pervs are arguing amongst themselves over who fucked up and used the TOR browser. Lol
Or,
Truthfully,
Mulder is kicking himself in the ass for forgetting and using the wrong web browser,
Probably because he was doing his *ahem*research and got overexcited.
Mulder is truly a nitwit-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You'd think that dark web shit would be blocked at Mulders group home.
Hmm. Interesting.
They put pervs like Mulder in real group homes! Another piece of the puzzle falls into place. I bet dollars to donuts it's a private Jewish group home where they put all the Kike pervs and keep them on the down-low. Mulder is a Hebe Prevert conspirator(s).
@Aryan Case closed on this infidel. @EmperorDiLF What say you on this matter your eminence?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I have noticed any unknown variant causes such consternation in your isolated little community, and you have yet to develop a proper coping mechanism to deal with that reality other than resorting to paradoxical insults that make me laugh incessantly due to their absurdity and...unimaginativeness.

You post out of weakness and desperation, tossing random accusations to the wind while pissing into it.

You are the only dancing, puppet.
Sure thing Skippy.
So, what were you doing on the dark web?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure thing Skippy.
So, what were you doing on the dark web?

You might as well end each of your stupid post with an all caps laugh to confirm that at least you are finding these idiotic ramblings amusing. All I have been doing is rolling my eyes and feeling sorry for you.

Wait, was I supposed to take the bait and engage in a frivolous argument about whatever ridiculous allegations you pull out of your ass. Is that how everyone in this forum plays the game? And, to be honest, you seem to know a lot about the topics you're throwing about, which begs the question, are you confessing to your own perverted activities by accusing others of them?

Please at least try to dance, puppet, instead of laying on the floor and kicking the air.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I am well aware that paranoia is the currency of this realm.

It's not paranoia to be wary of someone who has never (to my knowledge) been seen in over two decades; certainly not by me despite our repeated proximity over the same time span.

I don't know your actual name.
I don't, in point of fact, actually know anything about you after considerable time, countable in decades, spent together in numerous internet venues.

Now I'm supposed to ignore all of that and leap at the remote chance of sharing family albums or whatever it is you're proposing? Why? What sort of gormless fool willingly embarks on such an errand?

If I doubt the veracity of your offer it's because I have absolutely no good reason to trust it.

That's not paranoia, friend.
It's clarity and objectivity.
The mere fact that you seem unable to tell the difference is yet another red flag.

Keep your 'Happy Family Goes Camping' photo collection from the archive of The North Face brochures. I'm sure they're very wholesome and attractive but alas your apparent scheme has neither of those qualities.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You might as well end each of your stupid post with an all caps laugh to confirm that at least you are finding these idiotic ramblings amusing. All I have been doing is rolling my eyes and feeling sorry for you.

Wait, was I supposed to take the bait and engage in a frivolous argument about whatever ridiculous allegations you pull out of your ass. Is that how everyone in this forum plays the game? And, to be honest, you seem to know a lot about the topics you're throwing about, which begs the question, are you confessing to your own perverted activities by accusing others of them?

Please at least try to dance, puppet, instead of laying on the floor and kicking the air.
I'm not the one dancing.
What are you doing using a TOR browser?
Why will you not explain?
Are you a brotherfucker?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not paranoia to be wary of someone who has never (to my knowledge) been seen in over two decades; certainly not by me despite our repeated proximity over the same time span.

I don't, in point of fact, actually know anything about you after considerable time, countable in decades, spent together in numerous internet venues.

Now I'm supposed to ignore all of that and leap at the remote chance of sharing family albums or whatever it is you're proposing? Why? What sort of gormless fool willingly embarks on such an errand?

If I doubt the veracity of your offer it's because I have absolutely no good reason to trust it.

The mere fact that you seem unable to tell the difference is yet another red flag.

Keep your 'Happy Family Goes Camping' photo collection from the archive of The North Face brochures. I'm sure they're very wholesome and attractive but alas your apparent scheme has neither of those qualities.
Christ. Didn't read lol. Too long. Whoreson

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not the one dancing.
Are you a brotherfucker?
Very suspicious. I have a friend who is Washington. Working for the FBl. Told him to check out this dude.

First alpha infos are that this guy heavy in the deep web and in "certain" boards. 25 percent CP. The rest unknown, since his tor settings are well made.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gary, your flame fraternity has always been like skull and bones, with its deep dark secrets, so I understand why you'd be wary. Especially after all the horrible things that I've been told happened at that Knights of Fire meeting. Perhaps you believe a body has been discovered and that I work for the district attorney's office. That is something I understand.

Besides, our group was more open and mature than your band of WebTV Don Quixote's. We had no problem with sharing emails, we would have private chats with so so called enemy flamers, everyone knew the difference between posting on forums and things said on the phone or email. I assume the clusterfuck of drama that came after is why your community is on it's last leg.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not the one dancing.
Are you a brotherfucker?

You are in desperate need an emergency nancy boy circle jerk, so call one instead of wasting your time and mine with this pathetic display of yours.