The reason why the Master hasn’t been here recently…

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Is because my other podcast has been off the chain concerning all the wrestling drama.

And the fact we had Britt Baker, the DMD herself on it.

I mean… if I have to choose between mental oven mitts like you fuckwads or creating trending content that actually has legs, I’ll choose the later each and every time.

That said, the BFP is now monetized and has three sponsors. Who wants to be a part of tomorrows podcast?

The topic shall be….beer/bartending.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is because my other podcast has been off the chain concerning all the wrestling drama.

I mean… if I have to choose between mental oven mitts like you fuckwads or creating trending content that actually has legs, I’ll choose the later each and every time.

That said, the BFP is now monetized and has three sponsors. Who wants to be a part of tomorrows podcast?

Hey dude…you have a little bit of shit in the corner of your drivelling mouth there. Give it a soft wipe…

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Waitwhut?
If "the Master hasn't been here RECENTLY" does that mean the ghost of Bruce Lee has actually poasted here before?

That's awesome.
And fucking creepy.
But mostly awesome.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

You were gone?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Mr.Pickles was supposed to be here last week.
Well the thing with Pickles is he isn’t in any hurry to come back to this shit, nor is there any guarantee he’s going to stick around. That’s on you guys for turning this community into a piss trough, not moi.

I do have a comic he made but I’ll wait to post it. Until the quality of content moves up a few pegs there’s no point in wasting excellent content on the dolts here.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The fing wiff Mr Pickles is he is in a pickle, turn up and show his worth, or turn your kind invite down and simply live with his status as a living if not giving parochial legend, from nearly 20 years ago.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I enjoy Pickles, I enjoy the tart taste of a bit of KM, what I cannot be fucked wiff is the same pegs trying to fit into the same ol'holes.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I enjoy Pickles, I enjoy the tart taste of a bit of KM, what I cannot be fucked wiff is the same pegs trying to fit into the same ol'holes.

Listen you Scottish cupy cake, you are nothing more than a common forum slug whose spent years excreting your waste across sub standard flame forums. Your convoluted declarations of worth are as meaningless as your redundant and vapid run-on posts.

That you find juvenile insults, petty cross-board drama, and stupidity on a massive scale to be entertaining only reinforces my observations. Every day, you demonstrate how pathetic you are by engaging in a ridiculous circle jerk that culminates in a display of self-righteous hypocrisy and circus level buffoonery.

You also fail to see the irony in a group of retards viciously attacking other retards in your stupid little failed community, then running back and forth whining like a fucking crybaby about it. But...this appears to be the only damned thing you are interested in doing.

In the long run, that's all that really defines who you are and what you've done...it's what makes you a loser...a very forgettable one at that.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The hypocrisy is astounding Proxy.

A steaming heap of semi-lucid rambling vacates your every orifice and produces nothing but a fetid stink You must be aware of how ridiculous you appear....no?

Please elaborate on who the hell this proxy supposed to be but another bland, repetitive pelvic thrust in the dark.

Scotty, you're a moron. Maybe sticking a bunch of post-it notes on the wall will help you keep track of all the times you've fallen down the rabbit hole and spent days lost in Wonderland.

I honestly believed you'd be more intellectually stimulating than the rest of the losers here, but I was clearly mistaken. Your poor little community is nothing more than a toilet full of shit clinging to the sides of the bowel before being flushed.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
A steaming heap of semi-lucid rambling vacates your every orifice and produces nothing but a fetid stink You must be aware of how ridiculous you appear....no?

Of course I am ridiculous Proxy, but how does it look responding to mere ridiculousness?

Are you aware of how you make your own point pointless?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Martino is certainly "Special" as far as Masters go.

I'm happy for him about the podcast monetization, though.

October is just a couple of weeks away and that CTA Ventra card won't load itself.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course I am ridiculous Proxy, but how does it look responding to mere ridiculousness?

Are you aware of how you make your own point pointless?

You were broken and discarded a long time ago, and it provides no entertainment to grab hold of your strings and make you crawl around like a legless beggar screaming for a cup of worth.

So...please continue to eagerly ingest the succor produced by your Community Matrix birthing tank while blissfully living out your shitposting fantasies in front of...at most...ten other mindless drones not worth a damn. Should I applaud your pitiful act or cry...or maybe just laugh?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You were broken and discarded a long time ago, and it provides no entertainment to grab hold of your strings and make you crawl around like a legless beggar screaming for a cup of worth.

So...please continue to eagerly ingest the succor produced by your Community Matrix birthing tank while blissfully living out your shitposting fantasies in front of...at most...ten other mindless drones not worth a damn. Should I applaud your pitiful act or cry...or maybe just laugh?

I wasn't broken Proxy, I just understood that you were never any match for me, or indeed many contributors here. You simply fought through the thought process that you were more invigorating in some way. You went from flamer to troller and demanded we all follow suit.

Dat suite of suited skills constricts and crushes you now, like a bored bow tied boa constrictor.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wasn't broken Proxy, I just understood that you were never any match for me, or indeed many contributors here. You simply fought through the thought process that you were more invigorating in some way. You went from flamer to troller and demanded we all follow suit.

Dat suite of suited skills constricts and crushes you now, like a bored bow tied boa constrictor.

If this were a restaurant, all you'd served me so far is a glass of stale air. You truly have run out of interesting things to say, which is not surprising given that most flamers ran out of material years ago. Now all you are capable of is opening your mouth slightly to form a "O" shape and blowing an endless stream of linguolabial raspberries at your screen.

Isn't this all that is expected of your community these days? Lots of loud noises and immature insults that culminate in a never-ending vicious circle of retardation.

As for your comprehension, you have no idea who you are talking to on any given day, which speaks volumes about your mental state and its deterioration over time. You can strangle all the convoluted metaphors you want, but it won't change the fact that you're just another loser posting juvenile trash on a forlorn forum. You must be so proud of yourself for reaching this level of stupidity.

Accept your lowly status and stop pretending to be anything other than a sad pitiful loser whose only solace in life is prancing about on a fucking troll forum year after year.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If this were a restaurant, all you'd served me so far is a glass of stale air. You truly have run out of interesting things to say, which is not surprising given that most flamers ran out of material years ago. Now all you are capable of is opening your mouth slightly to form a "O" shape and blowing an endless stream of linguolabial raspberries at your screen.

Isn't this all that is expected of your community these days? Lots of loud noises and immature insults that culminate in a never-ending vicious circle of retardation.

As for your comprehension, you have no idea who you are talking to on any given day, which speaks volumes about your mental state and its deterioration over time. You can strangle all the convoluted metaphors you want, but it won't change the fact that you're just another loser posting juvenile trash on a forlorn forum. You must be so proud of yourself for reaching this level of stupidity.

Accept your lowly status and stop pretending to be anything other than a sad pitiful loser whose only solace in life is prancing about on a fucking troll forum year after year.

Sometimes I think you don't like me Proxy. I know, how could you not?... but all this attention just makes your attention more or less worthless.

I enjoy my brief encounters wiff you, and you obviously enjoy your long convoluted stalking of me, but we do at some point just have to lay down your arms, call a ceasefire while I call you a no-spark cunt, and then we can move on from your pink lipstick infused attention whoring.

I like you too Proxy. Always remember dat!