This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Blurt, Flynn said that your ass looks big in your new cocktail dress...

Surely you're not gonna stand for such cheek from a meth-mouthed junkie?

Surely I will... because I'm not a micron-thin skinned, pansy-assed, whoopee-cushion brained, Brit-toothed, cat-fucking, yellow-bellied putz, my friend.

Season's greetings, by the way! :fuckOFF:

Merry Christmas, Blurt
I know this is off topic

But my amazing kitten....Prudance Von Purrpuff is intensely watching Home Alone

20201225-051338.jpg

20201225-051346.jpg

She jumped up there after her and her sister had several minutes of serious Catlick mass. (When they groom eachother)

♡♡♡♡

I know this is off topic...

but FUCK everyone who thinks I fucked Big behind your back... I fucked YOU first

For starters... your e~romance was all inclusive of “who would you have a threesome with”

Our real life relationship is highly misunderstood lol.

People like to make it out as if we are both competing for Big. And I'm this weak creature suffering unrequited love with a man who "got rid of me" and you are just a desperate backstabber that fucked my ex.

And who cares?

I would never be friends with anyone who made such a mockery out of my deep grief. Regardless of how long ago it was.

Consider sources, yanno?

true

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent

I’ve never been foul to anyone online who didn’t strike first. YOU of all people know this. You can feel whatever way you do about her... you are entitled to your feelings. But I hate watching your son’s memory disrespected online.

My beef with Flea ended when you forgave her. Maybe that foundation was forged out of sheer necessity for survival in flametown... but YOU know I’ve always had an issue with the kids being trashed online.

She's a neglectful mother.... I'll be constantly reminding her of it.
And you're not a mother at all anymore.... I'll be constantly reminding yOU of that.

Huh!!!! who cares what you think?.... Your country is broken, your people are sick from a pandemic and you bought a house in a cyclone infested alligator, mould prone, swamp..... Mosquitoes will carry your fat arse out in a pine box. I'm going to laugh at your misadventures til then.... you no pussy getting shrimp!!!!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Where can you find a taco stand on Christmas?
Tacos are food from the gods, say what you like about Mexicans but their food is rivalled by none...

Oh I love Mexican food. It's my FAVE. :)
Me too, followed by Indian, Italian and Chinese :Damn:

Never tried Indian (other than foods natives eat like fry bread and rattlesnake/deer, etc.) but I have had Italian and Chinese. :) Would you believe I have never tried curry chicken? Lol.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tacos are food from the gods, say what you like about Mexicans but their food is rivalled by none...

Mexican food and Italian food is only separated by the herbs used... It's the same food and the separation is Mexicans use cumin.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Never tried Indian (other than foods natives eat like fry bread and rattlesnake/deer, etc.) but I have had Italian and Chinese. :) Would you believe I have never tried curry chicken? Lol.
lol i meant Indian from India, curry, Balti, Jalfrezi, Korma etc... You NEED to try it and get naan bread with it! delicious!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Mexican food and Italian food is only separated by the herbs used... It's the same food and the separation is Mexicans use cumin.
Not really, Mexican food comes packed with chillies which are totally absent in Italian...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Indian's use of herbs is absolute genius BUT after seeing a documentary on their top restaurants I no longer eat at them... lets say, their hygiene practices isn't inline with my standards.

I say, make your own curries and live longer.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not really, Mexican food comes packed with chillies which are totally absent in Italian...

Italians in Italy and Australia eat chilies ... I can't speak for USA Italian food.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Italians in Italy and Australia eat chilies ... I can't speak for USA Italian food.
i'm not saying they don't eat them but traditionally things like Lasagna, pizza, spag and meatballs etc don't have chillies in them... I've been to Rome, Sicilly, Genoa and Naples and never seen a chilli...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I hear though @Succubus cum cream sauce and everything else is top notch. unless i'm wrong and heard from the wrong dealer. i hearded she cums a dozen or so times just for one meal never mind a few. Even @UncleDiLF recomemneded all her hers. That should say everything about her

I can't handled it though as muchas I like to. I fart and its like I will sharter myself. Sorry baby. I am so drunk right now maybe fuck in the Attic?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I hear though @Succubus cum cream sauce and everything else is top notch. unless i'm wrong and heard from the wrong dealer. i hearded she cums a dozen or so times just for one meal never mind a few. Even @UncleDiLF recomemneded all her hers. That should say everything about her

I can't handled it though as muchas I like to. I fart and its like I will sharter myself. Sorry baby. I am so drunk right now maybe fuck in the Attic?
You have the runs because you're an alcoholic, liver damage and all...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You have the runs because you're an alcoholic, liver damage and all...
Oh well shit happens and death comes. And? I do love you on some weirded way @SHAMPAIN but lets die together? no gay shit but lets end it all in the pub?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure @Succubus , that isn't Flynn/Dorian.

Hey omnipotent, I went over to Flametruth as you suggested earlier, logged in, but couldn't post anything.

Seems poofer has disabled all posting except for the select few he likes.(?) No?

Anyways, I was just gonna wish him a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

If he doesn't want any visitors, things mustn't be going so well for him lately, eh?

Just wish poofer a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Joe, 'kay?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent

I’ve never been foul to anyone online who didn’t strike first. YOU of all people know this. You can feel whatever way you do about her... you are entitled to your feelings. But I hate watching your son’s memory disrespected online.

My beef with Flea ended when you forgave her. Maybe that foundation was forged out of sheer necessity for survival in flametown... but YOU know I’ve always had an issue with the kids being trashed online.

She's a neglectful mother.... I'll be constantly reminding her of it.
And you're not a mother at all anymore.... I'll be constantly reminding yOU of that.

Huh!!!! who cares what you think?.... Your country is broken, your people are sick from a pandemic and you bought a house in a cyclone infested alligator, mould prone, swamp..... Mosquitoes will carry your fat arse out in a pine box. I'm going to laugh at your misadventures til then.... you no pussy getting shrimp!!!!
And your you skull, heart and nest will still be empty tho

Just like your soul

Lol@u

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure @Succubus , that isn't Flynn/Dorian.

Hey omnipotent, I went over to Flametruth as you suggested earlier, logged in, but couldn't post anything.

Seems poofer has disabled all posting except for the select few he likes.(?) No?

Anyways, I was just gonna wish him a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

If he doesn't want any visitors, things mustn't be going so well for him lately, eh?

Just wish poofer a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Joe, 'kay?

That's cw's forum. She has to approve you. Her forum is gated. It's not poofer's forum.

You know everyone there but you won't recognize some of them just yet as they're using different handles.