This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I sprinkle fresh Chives or Coriander...
Got any knitting patterns while your at it...
knitting-smiley-emoticon.gif
...I know let’s talk about the new lenor smell...oh no wait..where are we again ?

Who cooks for you Sis? MacDonalds or KFC?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...I know let’s talk about the new lenor smell...oh no wait..where are we again ?

I never eat that crap, and don’t fucking call me sis , fucking twat..

Well then call yourself Swamp Drake dumbarse... You still didn't answer my question... I'm still waiting!~

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well then call yourself Swamp Drake dumbarse... You still didn't answer my question... I'm still waiting!~
Better wait then hadn’t you, lol fucking wanker..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I made ham and mashed potatoes last night and I wanted to do something a little different so I put in garlic and curry powder into the tatters and it actually turned out ok.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyway, back to the family. It’s christmas Day after all, cya saddo...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
YES! We call them butternut squash here in Blighty, amazing in soup! Blazor said to me that soup is a sad dish lol but I cannot get enough homemade soup lol especially with hot buttered bread... Scotland is cold and miserable especially in winter so i find hot soups extremely comforting...

Could not agree more. This past winter it was batch after batch of pea and ham soup. I use a smoked bacon hock that has tonnes of meat on it.... All the root veggies in it turnip, parsnip, swede, onion, potato and tiny amount of celery... a soup to die for. And of course, yellow split peas.

Don't take any notice of Americans, they eat rubbish.
Ham hock man! After making the stock I have to guard it from pickers lol i like it in he soup everybody else wants to eat it off the bone ffs bastards

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is Xmas day but we aren't doing any get together this year due to covid. The boy is playing his new video games while the wife is cleaning up the kitchen so I'm wasting time surfing the net. This evening I intend to do a little light reading; I cover the waterfront by Max Miller (1932).

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I made ham and mashed potatoes last night and I wanted to do something a little different so I put in garlic and curry powder into the tatters and it actually turned out ok.

When it gets lighter here, I'll photograph and write the recipe for a pasta salad I made 2 days ago... not comfort food yet for your cold climate.. but it warms you just the same...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds good, try some chopped fresh spring onions mixed in right before serving, you'll never look back...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YES! We call them butternut squash here in Blighty, amazing in soup! Blazor said to me that soup is a sad dish lol but I cannot get enough homemade soup lol especially with hot buttered bread... Scotland is cold and miserable especially in winter so i find hot soups extremely comforting...

Could not agree more. This past winter it was batch after batch of pea and ham soup. I use a smoked bacon hock that has tonnes of meat on it.... All the root veggies in it turnip, parsnip, swede, onion, potato and tiny amount of celery... a soup to die for. And of course, yellow split peas.

Ham hock man! After making the stock I have to guard it from pickers lol i like it in he soup everybody else wants to eat it off the bone ffs bastards

Pull the meat off the bone, dice it in small cubes then put it back in the soup. Use your brains.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It is Xmas day but we aren't doing any get together this year due to covid. The boy is playing his new video games while the wife is cleaning up the kitchen so I'm wasting time surfing the net. This evening I intend to do a little light reading; I cover the waterfront by Max Miller (1932).
Same here, I can't make up my mind whether it's the best or worst christmas :LOL1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Pull the meat off the bone, dice it in small cubes then put it back in the soup. Use your brains.
Thats what I try to do before the pack gorge themselves lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a massive stainless steal dutchoven/pot (whatever you want to call it) and when I make a batch, it feeds two people for 3 days plus two stray oldies... Mother-in-law and aunty.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a massive stainless steal dutchoven/pot (whatever you want to call it) and when I make a batch, it feeds two people for 3 days plus two stray oldies... Mother-in-law and aunty.

my favorite alpha female of the Pussy Mafia brunch crew is handling Christmas dinner this year... we are on location staycation currently... they are mad at how hard I was laughing until 3 am last night

handle your shit, woman xoxo

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Omnipotent (Caskur) won't post pictures of her food dishes anymore because she got ripped to shreds for hygiene, ingredients, technique, and presentation... :Grin3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omnipotent (Caskur) won't post pictures of her food dishes anymore because she got ripped to shreds for hygiene, ingredients, technique, and presentation... :Grin3:
My food picture was moved to the general section here...

And I just now posted one a flame truth... go find it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Stop the fucking music!. I run this Meltdown bitches. Move yo asses to the ASS BOX wit dis shit. Or I will Ban you.

Look at this fucking dipshit. What kind of bitch comes on a forum and calls themself "Gutterballs?" That there is some great birth control.

Is there a reason when you "post" your little gems of dogshit that you must post in Ebonics? Surely, you're not that fucking stupid are ye?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is her doppelganger seriously...

not+saying+she's+ugly+but+damn+thats+a+big+forehead.jpg

That is hilarious! Good one! You are the bestest at posting pictures that make me look retarded! Ha! Ha! You are smart!

I apologize for making fun of your face. In reality I am jealous of the way you look. I wish I didn't have so much hair. I spend a fortune on conditioner. I wish I had only a shimmer of your premature balding gene, that way I could make my life more streamlined. Also, I am totally green with envy at your Capital Hill style of dressing. You really have to be really secure in your homosexuality to let everyone know your sexual orientation from all the pink and light blue shades of neon you like parading around in. You go boy! One day maybe you can introduce me to your boyfriend?

You are also one of my favorite posters.

You do have an outrageously large forehead though....

Hey bitchmeat. You're one to talk about faces. You look like what came out of BEnzo's pussy 9 months later when he let a Guinea Pig give him a creampie.

Shut your fucking bigot ass up you narrow minded closet homo.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That is hilarious! Good one! You are the bestest at posting pictures that make me look retarded! Ha! Ha! You are smart!

I apologize for making fun of your face. In reality I am jealous of the way you look. I wish I didn't have so much hair. I spend a fortune on conditioner. I wish I had only a shimmer of your premature balding gene, that way I could make my life more streamlined. Also, I am totally green with envy at your Capital Hill style of dressing. You really have to be really secure in your homosexuality to let everyone know your sexual orientation from all the pink and light blue shades of neon you like parading around in. You go boy! One day maybe you can introduce me to your boyfriend?

Hey bitchmeat. You're one to talk about faces. You look like what came out of BEnzo's pussy 9 months later when he let a Guinea Pig give him a creampie.

^^^ THAT visual is awfully self incriminating... :LOL1:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
At the end of the day...there is not a troll better than me.

Ok.... you have this day.

Tomorrow, it still reverts to me...
Let’s just play good music!

Hey fuckface. Why are you spamming up this fucking thread with your bullshit? Are you not satisfied that you lay a smelly warm crap in every thread? Do we need to see an endless assortment of some whack ass 80's hair band videos?

Next to that talking land whale Succubus and that fucking tool SHAMPAIN, you are the third dumbest fuck that resides here. Uncle DILF at least knows his place.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

^^^ THAT visual is awfully self incriminating... :LOL1:

Much like that time you bent over and everyone saw that you had pierced your clitoris.

Fucking idiot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
At the end of the day...there is not a troll better than me.

Ok.... you have this day.

Tomorrow, it still reverts to me...
Let’s just play good music!

Hey fuckface. Why are you spamming up this fucking thread with your bullshit? Are you not satisfied that you lay a smelly warm crap in every thread? Do we need to see an endless assortment of some whack ass 80's hair band videos?

Next to that talking land whale Succubus and that fucking tool SHAMPAIN, you are the third dumbest fuck that resides here. Uncle DILF at least knows his place.
Ello fuckhead. Mary Xmas.