Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
kittens-cats.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The Hunter for Red October Surprise.

A thrilling new movie coming soon to a Congress near you.

Starring Jovin McCarthy, Ted Kruzchev, Nikkita Haley, Flimsy Graham, Madison Pawthorn, Nosh Bawley, Round Johnson, Low-Rent Blowburp, and Panama Tailor Greene. With a special appearance by Donald Dumped (as Commander Vladimir "Bone Spurs" Xi).

Can't wait.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Empty demagogy can take you only so far, fella

The "poor people" should be taking the jobs openings, plenty of those

the pre-teen girls were raped by someone a liberal DA released without bail. And they'll do it again.

The refugees? What refugees? Everyone is free to enter the US today.

Not even gonna address the rest of that crappola :Crazy:

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Which jobs are those that pay enough to cover the cost of child care? Care to elucidate?
Funny, tons of illegals that enter the US with their kids, owing tens of thousands of dollars to the smugglers and yet, they manage to live, pay their debts and even save money to return one day.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL now let's watch all the attempts to remove attention from the "Big Guy" and "H" in their shady dealings with China.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny, tons of illegals that enter the US with their kids, owing tens of thousands of dollars to the smugglers and yet, they manage to live, pay their debts and even save money to return one day.

And how many live in one house to do that? Most come to stay in communities where they help each other take care of their children. I wonder if there are consequences to their children...

For every action there are consequences, some good and some bad.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Elon, please buy Fox News next.

Everyone has opportunity here. Most lack discipline to pursue it and then you have the ones who believe they are entitled to receive it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Elon, please buy Fox News next.

Everyone has opportunity here. Most lack discipline to pursue it and then you have the ones who believe they are entitled to receive it.

Most have been beaten down by the system in a way that immigrants have not.

I actually know of immigrants that regret their decision to come here. In their home countries they felt a sense of community, they had off time to be social with friends and family.

Work, work, work, work...

Look how that ethos is working for Elon Musk...work, work, work, work and those that weren't fired a week or so ago are quitting.

And yes, some people aren't driven.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Most have been beaten down by the system in a way that immigrants have not.

I actually know of immigrants that regret their decision to come here. In their home countries they felt a sense of community, they had off time to be social with friends and family.

Work, work, work, work...

Look how that ethos is working for Elon Musk...work, work, work, work and those that weren't fired a week or so ago are quitting.

And yes, some people aren't driven.

One nation of slaves working themselves to death to make The Man rich under God.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When the GOP wasn’t cockblocking for their buddies, we were able to go to the moon.
Practicing “witches” like yourself should be seen and not heard..or preferably burned at the stake. Instead of trying to fly to the moon on your fabled broomstick, you need to get rational and study homeopathy, instead of lazy_arsing the coin off the gullible if you get my drift. Education is paramount…something that you are sorely lacking given your unqualified flap_jawing across the board. Karen…