You SELFISH Motherfuckers!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I swear! I have had enough of you motherfuckers!!!

All of you Lefty/DemonRat/Faggit motherfuckers are SELFISH!!!!

"ITs not about you! Get the shot! So I feel safe!!"

iu

Its all about saving lives!!!!

But THEN! Suddenly when babies are involved, its "NO! I should be able to kill babies!"

iu

There are MORE abortions than Covid deaths. There are deaths from the vax, but they still insist you get one, so THEY are protected. Its all about THEM!!!!

SELFISH MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!! PAATTOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Take preventive measures if you dont want a kid!! End of!!!! Then we wouldnt have to hear y'all whine and moan about "muh freedoms!". Well, hypocrites, I'll quote Arnold for ya...... "fuck your freedoms".

Next time, take that load in your mouth, stop being selfish!!!

059_1000.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You're a sick freak Admin. "Leave them kids alone!"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cute thread Blazer. What’s it about?

Its about selfish motherfuckers!!!

You're prolly alright. You just want waves and pineapples. Carry on.

There are those though, that want to inflict harm, so long as it doesnt concern them or their way of life.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
As soon as women can get themselves pregnant without a man's sperm then I will stop giving my opinion on abortions.
Abort all you want to.

I have excellent pull out game!!!

Never got my gf preggers, cause I knew how to take precautions. No need to MURDER!!!

This thread is about more than abortion though. Its about selfish motherfuckers!

Like how they want you to take the death jab! For THEIR safety! Cause they are scared lil bitches!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lololl, y'all hypocrite motherfuckers!!!! Not only selfish, but hypocrites!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
everytime a woman has an abortion that's one less child for seaweasel to rape

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
everytime a woman has an abortion that's one less child for seaweasel to rape

Listen to the ignorant dwarf who lives for theme parks, drives a Fiat and lives @ PLEASE ASS BOX ME! village in Orlando. How soon until they arrest you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are those though, that want to inflict harm, so long as it doesnt concern them or their way of life.

I know I will never be within a thousand miles of you. I don't want you to get the vaccine to keep me safe. I want you to get it to keep vulnerable people around you safe.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I know I will never be within a thousand miles of you. I don't want you to get the vaccine to keep me safe. I want you to get it to keep vulnerable people around you safe.

But the vaxxers are variant super spreaders now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So, cadavers are human beings now? Are you people going to lose your shit and call us murderers when we bury a cadaver now?

So now you are saying that human beings in the womb are cadavers?

And you just bragged about your research abilities. You know, it's unfortunate how you'll rationalize and avoid the facts about this.

And again when women "choose" to get abortions based on leftwing partisan narratives.....they are not making a free choice. If you guys actually embraced the established facts of what happens in an abortion, and helped make sure these "clinics" gave factual information instead of a sales pitch.....a lot less women would go through with it.

Are you comfortable with helping a billionaire industry sell a procedure to vulnerable women using deceptive language?

Honestly if the left opposed this, you guys would as well and youd be throwing a fit about the exploitation and human rights violations of capitalism. Because abortion is a great example of crony capitalism. Really if you were consistent youd be mad about it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Abortion does not make me laugh. See? this kind of thing is what makes the right so hateable. I don't think abortion is a joke. I think it's serious, and a very painful choice to have to make. It's still legal, though, and it should be, as painful as it may be.

And I sure never cried over pronoun confusion. Give me a fucking break. There are some snowflakes on the left, just like on the right. The difference is, our snowflakes don't run out and murder people when they're triggered, like Zimmerman, Kyle, the cop who killed the cigarette vendor, the cop who murdered the guy in his own apartment, and the guy who drove into a protestor, etc, etc, etc.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I recently watched this anti-vaxxer standing outside of CVS preaching while holding a Mountain Dew in his hand.

bwa hahahahahaha DEAD… but not by the delta variant ;)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As soon as women can get themselves pregnant without a man's sperm then I will stop giving my opinion on abortions.
Abort all you want to.

I have excellent pull out game!!!

Never got my gf preggers, cause I knew how to take precautions. No need to MURDER!!!

This thread is about more than abortion though. Its about selfish motherfuckers!

Like how they want you to take the death jab! For THEIR safety! Cause they are scared lil bitches!!!

You know a woman CAN get pregnant, even when the man pulls out. You just got lucky, Jethro. LMAO

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nearly 80% of women who get abortions claim they were on the birth control pill…