Today's Mass Shooting Was Sponsored by the Texas NRA.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Okay so what do we know so far friends

a. The shooter was of pure aryan descent as is clearly deduced from his name "salvador ramos"
b. He had to be 100% MAGA given his sexual orientation and dress code
c. Chances are extremely high that he voted for Trump in the last election and is a deep cover Jan 6th operative
d. He probably picked up those rifles at any one of a 1000 lemonade stands nearest to him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shooter looked pretty MAGA to me

anyone else seeing the red shirt?

TRAs are disturbingly violent and hateful. All you gotta do is watch these psychos online and see their pure hatred and their violent mindset.

I wonder if we will hear about his online habits and psych meds.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who’s a tard? You waste your money on Fatso and guns. You must have a PHD?
It sure pisses you libtards off! :Happy5:

the things that worry you little faggot not that kids are getting mowed down ... did you even finish school you fucking dense twat LOL
Cry moar, faggit! PWN3D!

I like getting to you and your lame ass thoughts
I'll let you know when you do. Till then, STFU. PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

"Gun control now" is a call for increased violence.

They wanna use this to promote a non solution. It's not about solving the problem. It's about removing the rights of Americans.

Can we just focus on the facts here?

Like the red shirt and the fact that he was of Pure Aryan decent?

thank you

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

a. The shooter was of pure aryan descent as is clearly deduced from his name "salvador ramos"
c. Chances are extremely high that he voted for Trump in the last election and is a deep cover Jan 6th operative
d. He probably picked up those rifles at any one of a 1000 lemonade stands nearest to him

e. was doing his Patriotic duty, as instructed by Lori Lightfoot, for the LGBTQ people to "take up arms"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

e. was doing his Patriotic duty, as instructed by Lori Lightfoot, for the LGBTQ people to "take up arms"

Yeah I mean....that is the rhetoric. They definately work people into a hate frenzy and paint this picture that they are at war with bigot white supremacists Trumpers.

Fucking insane how they accuse other people of the things they do. Even sadder that people will go for it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So when y'all going after Beetlejuice, for inciting this trans person to kill kids? Pepperidge Farms remembers! "LGBTQ time to take up arms!"

More deaths than an "insurrection" eh?

435f7ff22b5eb0f8.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We already have a thread on this shooting. Also the shooter was an illegal alien criminal who opened fire on the Border Patrol, shot his own grandmother, then went and shot 27 kids and a teacher.

So the beaner was an illegal? This will fade from the news cycle quickly then.

You think it will disappear from the news cycle faster than the last mass shooting did?

Quick! What, when, and where was the last mass shooting?

I really think Americans are starting to see this as a normal way of life.

are the guhn zealots capable of a rational thought ??
Of course. 40 years ago, you people went after handguns. When you couldnt get those outlawed, you switched to long guns.

fucking deplorable RETARD ... fight for your kids right to survive not the right to mow 'em down you backward fucking idiot, when my kids went to school there every moment I was worried about that call my kids have been shot ... what is it with you fucking cowards, why do you chose bullets over kids, yet fight for a fetus, is it for target practice later in life ? fucking weirdos

Fight for grandmas, not the right to mow 'em down with horsies!!! Why do you choose tyrannical Trudeau over grandmas? Weirdos.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We already have a thread on this shooting. Also the shooter was an illegal alien criminal who opened fire on the Border Patrol, shot his own grandmother, then went and shot 27 kids and a teacher.

So the beaner was an illegal? This will fade from the news cycle quickly then.

You think it will disappear from the news cycle faster than the last mass shooting did?

Quick! What, when, and where was the last mass shooting?

I really think Americans are starting to see this as a normal way of life.

are the guhn zealots capable of a rational thought ??
Of course. 40 years ago, you people went after handguns. When you couldnt get those outlawed, you switched to long guns.

fucking deplorable RETARD ... fight for your kids right to survive not the right to mow 'em down you backward fucking idiot, when my kids went to school there every moment I was worried about that call my kids have been shot ... what is it with you fucking cowards, why do you chose bullets over kids, yet fight for a fetus, is it for target practice later in life ? fucking weirdos
I buy guns FOR my kids, dummy. You tards arent going to get rid of them. You can try all you want. I LOL!

Need to bring back guns in school.

dtLeYtT.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why does no one talk about the fact that in every school shooting, the one common denominator was psych meds?

The way kids are put on psych meds is insane here. You take them in for any sort of depression or anxiety and 30 minutes later are handed a script for psych meds.

We have deep problems and cultural problems that are well beyond guns existing. These murderers made an active choice to pick the gun up and use it.

The vast majority of gun owners would never shoot at innocent people.....let alone babies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Moronic idea.

Says the moron.

Guns were in school, no shootings. Guns not even on the grounds, lots of school shootings.

Yeah, so moronic.

You know I'm very pro 2A......but with todays youth? The last thing these kids need in school are guns.

I wouldn't trust Gen Z with a butter knife, Blaze lol. I wish MY daughter could conceal carry in school. That's us though lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And more guns is gonna solve the problem. I think not.

Oh, I see your limited brain power could not look further than the tool. Its much more to it than that, but I'll let you stew in your stupidity.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Moronic idea.

Says the moron.

Guns were in school, no shootings. Guns not even on the grounds, lots of school shootings.

Yeah, so moronic.

You know I'm very pro 2A......but with todays youth? The last thing these kids need in school are guns.

I wouldn't trust Gen Z with a butter knife, Blaze lol. I wish MY daughter could conceal carry in school. That's us though lol

I blame lots of things for todays youth.

It all starts at home. YOU raised your kids right, I raised MY kid right. If we all did that, this shit wouldnt be happening.

My "gun training" started in Middle School. Which is great for kids. Teaches them gun safety, and being responsible with guns. They took that out of school though. I didnt have that luxury as a kid at home, but my son did, I taught him well, and then sent him to a Gun Safety class.

Back in the day, kids would carry rifles to school, to protect them from dangerous animals along their journey to school. Seems we have dangerous animals again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Gun control now" is a call for increased violence.

They wanna use this to promote a non solution. It's not about solving the problem. It's about removing the rights of Americans.

You sure gotta Lotta gun violence & gun deaths in America @Dove.

And you sure have a lot of male violence against women and girls in female spaces in Canada, Joe.

If you also looked at how many lives are saved daily because of our right to arm ourselves you wouldnt be so one sided and anti gun bias.

I live here and I have never seen gun violence or known anyone who was killed in gun violence. Go figure, eh?

But I can easily see how we have the MOST gun violence in areas with strict gun control.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Moronic idea.

Says the moron.

Yeah, so moronic.

It all starts at home. YOU raised your kids right, I raised MY kid right. If we all did that, this shit wouldnt be happening.

My "gun training" started in Middle School. Which is great for kids. Teaches them gun safety, and being responsible with guns. They took that out of school though. I didnt have that luxury as a kid at home, but my son did, I taught him well, and then sent him to a Gun Safety class.

Back in the day, kids would carry rifles to school, to protect them from dangerous animals along their journey to school. Seems we have dangerous animals again.

It's time to bail on public schools. Kids arent okay. And our academic scores are declining as politcal ideology seeps in deeper every year.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Moronic idea.

Says the moron.

Yeah, so moronic.

It's time to bail on public schools. Kids arent okay. And our academic scores are declining as politcal ideology seeps in deeper every year.

I hope that when my son has a kid, that I'll have the time to home school the kid. Today's schools are SHIT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Moronic idea.

Says the moron.

Yeah, so moronic.

I hope that when my son has a kid, that I'll have the time to home school the kid. Today's schools are SHIT!

People are working on better options. By then hopefully these problems will be getting resolved.

I know in a few places teachers have quite and parents are paying them to educate groups of children from peoples homes. We dont have that here where I am.....but many people are fed up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Democrats: GeT rID of THe GuNz!

Also Democrats: we have to let in the illegals, even if they bring in illegal guns.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Democrats: GeT rID of THe GuNz!

Also Democrats: we have to let in the illegals, even if they bring in illegal guns.

It's because all their positions are fueled by emotion and opposition to all the rest of us. They only care about their "party" winning.....they dont care much about what actually happens.

That's why they dont even talk about anything. It's always accusations and manipulation.