Tucker is getting closer to The Truth

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
'Tucker Must Go': ADL Demands Tucker Carlson Be Fired For Discussing 'Replacement Theory'

adl-tucker-must-go.jpg

Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt on Friday declared that Tucker Carlson "must go" for daring to calmly discuss how Democrats importing voters dilutes the voting power of current American citizens and is a form of disenfranchisement.

"'Replacement theory' is a white supremacist tenet that the white race is in danger by a rising tide of non-whites," Greenblatt said on Twitter. "It is antisemitic, racist and toxic. It has informed the ideology of mass shooters in El Paso, Christchurch and Pittsburgh."

"Tucker must go," Greenblatt demanded.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Interesting isn't it how the (((ADL))) predictably lose their collective minds when the truth is spoken about whites steadily becoming a minority in their own countries. The truth to the Jew is like garlic to a vampire. Heck that Greenblatt k1ke even resembles a fucking vampire or a goblin, some kind of satanic creature anyhow.

It's been admitted many times on the MSM that the 'white majority' will be a minority within decades. This is down to deliberate immigration policy.

How then can 'white replacement' be a 'conspiracy theory'? White replacement is happening. Because of intentional political policies. Not a 'conspiracy theory'.

It's also worth noting how the ADL came about;

1b51b1b7e55e4d42.png

bdb992a83f99059a.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how this sort of thing is what the nazi propagandists did?

They would execute Tucker if they didnt have the Constitution to chip away at.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar old buddy old pal, thoughts please?
I'm all for killing evil people, namely libtards. The continuing problem with you people is you lay the entire enchilada on the boogyjew. Now I gotta ask, IF that were all true, why should we GAF that the boogyjew, through his apparently superior intellect, exterminate whitey? You might also note that your EXACT argument is used by militant niggers against whites. So, if you're right about jews, it would stand to reason that the niggers are right about whites.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm all for killing evil people, namely libtards. The continuing problem with you people is you lay the entire enchilada on the boogyjew. Now I gotta ask, IF that were all true, why should we GAF that the boogyjew, through his apparently superior intellect, exterminate whitey? You might also note that your EXACT argument is used by militant niggers against whites. So, if you're right about jews, it would stand to reason that the niggers are right about whites.

That's a terrible comparison. Whites aren't flooding black countries with white people or indoctrinating blacks to feel guilty about themselves.

This thread is irrefutable proof of Jews doing what Jews do, namely attempting to slander whites as racist for speaking out against the fact that they're rapidly becoming a minority in their own countries.

As far as I'm aware, Tucker Carlson never even mentioned Jewish involvement, yet the ADL still go ballistic and essentially expose themselves in the process by howling about white supremacism.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's a terrible comparison. Whites aren't flooding black countries with white people or indoctrinating blacks to feel guilty about themselves.

This thread is irrefutable proof of Jews doing what Jews do, namely attempting to slander whites as racist for speaking out against the fact that they're rapidly becoming a minority in their own countries.

As far as I'm aware, Tucker Carlson never even mentioned Jewish involvement, yet the ADL still go ballistic and essentially expose themselves in the process by howling about white supremacism.
Hey, you might think its a terrible comparison but I've listened to them niggers lay out how the evil white man was put on the earth for the sole purpose of oppressing the poor ol nigger. It sounds exactly like what you're saying, just the ethnicity switched.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So why do you give Jews a pass when they fight tooth and nail to stifle whites who have Nationalist beliefs and are actively working to turn America majority non-white through mass immigration?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So why do you give Jews a pass when they fight tooth and nail to stifle whites who have Nationalist beliefs and are actively working to turn America majority non-white through mass immigration?
I dont. I want them dead too, just like I want ALL leftists dead. You could smoke every jew in government today and you'd still have the squad, biden, harris, and shit tons of other non jews driving us to the left. That jew tranny in the biden cabinet BTW, I'd like to see him visit the Western Wall on a high holy day when all the ultra orthodox were there. They'd fukin stone that motherfucker to death!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Racism is really not a quality to celebrate in a person. If you think it is, you really need to reaclibrate your brain. It's damaged.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I dont. I want them dead too, just like I want ALL leftists dead. You could smoke every jew in government today and you'd still have the squad, biden, harris, and shit tons of other non jews driving us to the left. That jew tranny in the biden cabinet BTW, I'd like to see him visit the Western Wall on a high holy day when all the ultra orthodox were there. They'd fukin stone that motherfucker to death!

Without Jewish influence, the leftist and anti-white rhetoric would slowly fizzle out. Elite Corporate libtards are just in it for the money and will do whatever their paymasters ask of them, while the misguided far left SJW's are all brainwashed soybots who have been indoctrinated by the Jewish-controlled media and Cultural Marxist-infested academia.

If all that social conditioning and anti-white propaganda was removed, normality would eventually be restored and all this cancerous woke nonsense would become extinct.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Without Jewish influence, the leftist and anti-white rhetoric would slowly fizzle out. Elite Corporate libtards are just in it for the money and will do whatever their paymasters ask of them, while the misguided far left SJW's are all brainwashed soybots who have been indoctrinated by the Jewish-controlled media and Cultural Marxist-infested academia.

If all that social conditioning and anti-white propaganda was removed, normality would eventually be restored and all this cancerous woke nonsense would become extinct.
We disagree 100% on this. leftists are leftist regardless of ethnicity.

THROB

Factory Bastard
what a bunch of whiney ass eaters
i dont know shit about politics and never will. dont care who the president is and never will. never voted.
pure entertainment and you people are tools of their trade.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what a bunch of whiney ass eaters
i dont know shit about politics and never will. dont care who the president is and never will. never voted.
pure entertainment and you people are tools of their trade.
I only wish more libs like you didnt. Thank you for your service to the country good sir!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan
What do you think of Piers Morgan? Sometimes I like him like in this video

Yet I noticed he seemed to grow with the shills for a while... To Trust or not to trust is the dilemma for me anyway...