US unnamed co-conspirator in Gaza war crimes

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
South Africa ought to get their house in order…….A sensible US government would pull all aid from there…….but we do not have a sensible government do we.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“Exterminate the Bruts”
No, we do not have a sensible government at all. Our support of Israel is but one example of our ongoing BS.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MERLQA1_o.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our relatively unfettered support for Israel at this time, imho is only giving fuel to the crazies like Faerie Anne.

"Oops, I hope that pothole didn't dent my wheel, fckn Joos!"

I was thinking that with video and social media we're able to see the atrocities with our own eyes.

If the Israelis can take out a Hamas "leader" in Lebanon with precision, why can't they find Hamas in Gaza without destroying the place? They can, but that's not the policy.

They want the land and always have.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If the Israelis can take out a Hamas "leader" in Lebanon with precision, why can't they find Hamas in Gaza without destroying the place? They can, but that's not the policy.

You are so naive.

"Let us spend millions of dollars on each and every Hamas grunt that we want to kill."

What a military genius @Lily is....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

They want the land and always have.

Just like the muslims.

So let them finish this once and for all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"The U.S. State Department on Tuesday slammed recent statements from Israeli Ministers Bezalel Smotrich and Itamar Ben-Gvir that advocated for the resettlement of Palestinians outside of Gaza"

This is an ethnic cleansing and we are part and parcel of it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
South Africa ought to get their house in order…….A sensible US government would pull all aid from there…….but we do not have a sensible government do we.

“Exterminate the Bruts”

South Africans must be getting low on whites to kill, now they're also hunting black people from other countries.