What R U Smoking?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
White Zombie Frost

White Zombie Frost is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain that has unknown genetics due to general disagreement within the cannabis community. Some believe that it is a descendant of the Zombie OG family, and others believe that the original breeder was simply a fan of Rob Zombie’s band. Either way, this dank bud boasts a moderately high THC level that ranges from 15-19% on average and offers a delicious aroma and taste of sweet buttery wood. These buds have large dense tightly packed forest green spade-shaped nugs that are covered in a spattering of thin twisty fiery orange hairs. These nugs are dusted with a fine layer of sandy white trichomes and sweet sticky resin. Users describe the White Zombie high as having an immediate euphoric aroused and energetic state that leaves you joyous and creative with a heightened sense of purpose. This is followed by a potent numbing body high that spreads from the back of your neck and spine throughout the body, leaving you warmed and completely pain-free. This body high eases you into a state of sedation and lethargy that often ends in sleep. Due to these effects, White Zombie is ideal for treating chronic stress or anxiety, mild cases of depression, and chronic pain

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a problem. I have only one strain I can smoke.

Everything else gives me a lot of down feelings.

I got a bunch of seeds from Nirvana, but it was a home strain mixed with a seed from a good piece of brick weed that became my favorite

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I have a problem. I have only one strain I can smoke.

Everything else gives me a lot of down feelings.

I got a bunch of seeds from Nirvana, but it was a home strain mixed with a seed from a good piece of brick weed that became my favorite

Down like tired or down like depressed?. Everything is genetics(strength,effects..etc)I wish we had access to some of strains the states has.ahem... Mephisto..

How educated are you I mean experienced,are you a regular smoker cuz 1 strain all the time is doing it wrong, tolerance alone to the same strain would make it impossible to enjoy..

Explore and collect strain names that work for you..

Hybrid,Indica,Sativa

Whats the cross strains,effects,potency hows it cured?

Lots of varibles to maybe why your not getting your desired effects..maybe its just not suitable to your build up since humans produce natural cannabanoids..

Im no grower so my knowledge with using terps and breeding is limited but with all these crosses and genetics they are able to make some effects incredibly strong

What about concentrates like hash,oil,extracts ,resins ...etc

Lol pretty baked so im rambling this Black Nukens a real thinking strain..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Down like tired or down like depressed?. Everything is genetics(strength,effects..etc)I wish we had access to some of strains the states has.ahem... Mephisto..

How educated are you I mean experienced,are you a regular smoker cuz 1 strain all the time is doing it wrong, tolerance alone to the same strain would make it impossible to enjoy..

Explore and collect strain names that work for you..

Hybrid,Indica,Sativa

Whats the cross strains,effects,potency hows it cured?

Lots of varibles to maybe why your not getting your desired effects..maybe its just not suitable to your build up since humans produce natural cannabanoids..

Im no grower so my knowledge with using terps and breeding is limited but with all these crosses and genetics they are able to make some effects incredibly strong

What about concentrates like hash,oil,extracts ,resins ...etc

Lol pretty baked so im rambling this Black Nukens a real thinking strain..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Both. It's hard, expensive and risky to get seeds here in Brazoo. I joined some forum here and researched A LOT before choosing Nirvana. A lot of people were having problems with registered seeds, having the feds delivering the seeds to to your, along with a search and seize order and your arrest. And even prosecuting some for drug trafficking, believe or not. Brazoo's backwardness is mind boggling and one of my biggest resentments with the left here is that they had 13 years to legalize it and they didn't LOL

I've been smoking weed for 23 years. Started in the Carnaval of 1997 and never really stopped. In 1999 I moved to the US and met the real stuff there. For two years I used to go to ghettos to get some shitty swag until I got a good contact. The first time I smoked what they called "goodie" I couldn't believe the difference. I never smoked anything remotely decent in Brazoo, so schwag seemed ok to me, but dang that skunky shit, LOL.

So I came back to Brazoo in 2008 and even tried to stop with the reefer, but I underestimated I much I loved the stuff.

But I had to deal with the nightmare of drug dealers. You wouldn't believe the garbage they smoke here, shit that goes completely rotten, smelling ammonia. Sometimes it becomes close to dirt and they are still selling that crap. It's brick weed, mostly from Paraguay. When I got here, there was somewhat decent stuff, it was still brick, but very fresh and excellent smell. But with time the quality started degrading, Paraguay eradicated a lot of the grow fields. So the price went up and the quality, way down.

And for someone who was very curious about stuff, I was pretty ignorant when it came to weed. One day, end of 2012, I was reading some random blogs and found something about a guy who grew two White Widows inside a closet, in trash bags, with tubular fluorescents. Something clicked inside me and I started checking some sites. Paranoid as I was, all with Tor. I found this Brazilian website and was amazed to see how many people were growing and how they had everything in the online markets here and even some grow shops in the major cities.

So I learned all the basics about lighting, soil, ferts, strains, light periods and all that stuff. It was actually exciting too. So I started 2013 spending a ton of money on all I needed. 6 months later I harvested my first and never looked back.

I bought seeds from Nirvana twice. An indoor "mystery" mix with 5 feminized seeds. And also Master Kush, Super Skank, Aurora Indica, Raspberry something, Short Rider and a couple others I don't remember anymore. I was stupid and didn't put the seeds in the fridge and I ended up losing many. In the end, only MK, SS and AI were harvested. I did some breeding, but nothing too exciting. One day I tried a seed from a piece of decent brick weed I got and there were some seeds. The plant was a sort of cheese, it was ok, but also no wow. I cloned it a few times and one ended up being pollinated by one of my cross breeds. The seeds sat in the fridge for almost a year. When I finally couldn't stand smokin that I started popping seeds and there was this little, unsuspicious plant that finally made me go boom. I knew it was the one with the cheese because all the others that originated only from Nirvana seeds were mediocre, but this one was awesome. Luckily, I also had pollinated this batch so, I kept all the seeds from the little wonder separated. The plant lasted me a week or so and I was amazed at how good it was. And I noticed the difference when I went back to the rest.

So I popped the seeds in the hope of at least one female being similar to their mother. I only had 20 seeds or so from this one. I germinated half and 2 of the 5 females were just like the mom. I've been cloning those two plants for almost 3 years now.

And right now, I'm in the process of making feminized seeds from it. I took a clone and I'm spraying it with colloidal silver. I don't wanna risk losing it and I wanna stopped doing cloning, it's too much work. Seeds are better.

I imagine there's a lot of excellent stuff out there and "#8" (as I call it) is basically a potent plant with a nice citric taste and smell and the effects are right for me.

But like I said, it's hard for me to come around good seeds here, so this one was a godsend.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Thats a shame they are so hard on the plant out there,so much we can learn from it.. Yup seedlings can only be as stong as its mother so quality is really important,but you know its possible youve seen that forum and others are aware this is an issue so should be seedbanking those seeds from growers like you.. Probably pretty hard though with such an anti pot drug enforcement ,the dealers would be the only trust worthy people they could sell them to with out having to incriminate yourself with proof of harvest pictures.Man thats tough dude..

Ive had cheese strains and am not a real fan either never seems to hit the right spots,had one that just reaked of old cheese too,but yeah thats not the terps Im looking for.. I usaully just make extracts and edibles off of the mids.

Why so many hermed plants do you have males present for to long,(your just supposed to excite them not impregnate) or is it something else ..to long growing.. seeds kill thc levels I know you know all this though,just feeling you..There has to be a way ,sure it might get costly since its rare but would be a total investment and then you can swap quality seeds for like

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Not smoking. Vaping USA Vape Labs "Peach Lemonade" from the Aegis Boost. 35 watts pumped through a 0.4 ohm mesh coil into 6mg nic strength e-liquid with brutally good flavor. :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now I am sad for Rancidmilko :SadFace:

I will smoke for you my friend, none the less!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Absolute top of the line, its so heavy ..I accidentally lost the heater to it didnt even notice...haha.. smelt it burning

Its cleaning up for awards here ..

feel privileged even to smoke some..

I missed this one when I was at the festival/market

Lindsay OG

3979c2602622497eded10a5deb5213f7740af3d3.jpg

374085c52eeae2ae89617e7fbc7a56d1c95f5c80.jpg

Heres some shitty pics I took

with flash

57916dd33bdaf0b0de41663edb24d8ea20c67e9e.jpg

cf04dbc1790f65f9f6fe1dcc7ed027cd47000616.jpg

Without

9093c48beaa4b74688844d3986624d427c2dc9d1.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's from Thailand huh ? :LMAO:

How is this possible Lord ? did she go and and cop it from some thai tranny on blo job Blvd ...:LMAO::LMAO:

Smoking some AAAAA Death Bubba ... righteous herbs, but NOT from Thailand (:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's from Thailand huh ? :LMAO:

How is this possible Lord ? did she go and and cop it from some thai tranny on blo job Blvd ...:LMAO::LMAO:

Smoking some AAAAA Death Bubba ... righteous herbs, but NOT from Thailand (:
look at stinky running his 2 braincells together and trying 2 make a burn lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
strawberry fields - kind of mild - - - - - -

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i no stinky wants to smoke my cock he just want take no as my answer i may have to report him as a gay predator
gay-happy-new-year-gif-5.gif

• Interesting
Reactions: X

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I noticed little bits of bud stuck on my jumper, I’ve picked off enough for a joint, so ammo with bits of wool, waste not want not lol...