What's for Dinner Tonight?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure where we are going, but we are childless and enjoying some much needed weeeeeeeeee time.

Chocolate chip cookies from Bristol farms are our favorite and I’ll be getting some this afternoon since I came home last night and found him on the couch in the den. We snuggled up and started kissing and he tasted like chocolate chip cookies. I started laughing and so did he… he looked even cuter, so we kept kissing. But he ate all the damn cookies before I got home. So I kissed him until he didn’t taste like chocolate chip cookies kisses anymore.

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

#RE_ADD_DA_LINK_ YOU TU BE / Z1
ZZH ENA Ž ENA hg Az N.G. 44

#AI_CRUSHED_THERMO_METER_AT_AGE4_AND_ATE_MERCURY
#HAARP_ON
#DE_SI_GN_ED4_ MK_ULTRA
https:/ /youtu.be/Z1hgAz6NG44
LEST PUT ANOTHR 4 TO MAKE DA CUR SSS SSS PE SSH ALL
#MMMM_AI_
Melting point_ISIS_
234.3210 K (−38.8290 °C, −37.8922 °F)

#AND_PLEA_SS_C0OK_MISS_LO00WLY_AT_
Boiling point
629.88 K (356.73 °C, 674.11 °F)
#AND_T_HH_EN_SERV_MMMM_I2_AXL_R0000W_ZZ

https:// youtu.be/E1NYLG1DpYU

#LOCK_AT_ION_SERVED_YOU_2_BE_SLASH_E(my_mother's_name)1_(one_and_only)_N(my_name)_Y_(why?)_L(love)_G(my_surname)_1_D(my_fathers_name)_p(PI_iz_ZDA_TIM_AT_RNA)_YU(yugoslavia)

#AI_CA_Nt_F_ALL_IN_LV_WIDA_WWW.IT.HH.F_ILL_D

#LV

https:// youtu.be/A1odCMQcufo

A1
od(means frrOM MMMM)
CM (meAN SS cent iMMMM eter)
Q(mean N ZZ Q RA C or Q R:B~>A)
cu (SEE YU)
fo (FUCK OFF)

MMMM meAN ZZ

MA K.O. TE JEBE ( i dont care who fucks you)
MA K.O. #V ASS je BE ( i dont care who fucks you all)
MARS SSH SV IU PI ZZ DOOM ER ( goto da app PUSSY off your moTH HH HR)
MM AI IQ V AM je BE MMMM ( i fuck your mother)

ZZ meAnSS
Zaveži (fix, tight up)
&
Začepi (stuck, like a bottle)
copy RAY(t) @Đ_is_US (Jesus)

Last edited:
  • DaFuq
Reactions: cw_

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I stayed over at a friends place thursday and friday and ordered in chinese for 3 of us, thats all I ate till today with a small bit for breakfast. It does Microwave very well. Yea pots of slop are my thing as well especially in winter.

Roast duck in chilli and black bean sauce is a longterm favourite with singapore style rice noodles. Yum.
I generally do not trust chinese food but the place I ordered from is legitimate and clean. They're just not anything special. A former store where I worked had a chinese kitchen and it was super great and they had to be super clean or they would have been thrown the fuck out of there. They had lunch specials and employee discounts and they always hooked me up with a scoop or two extra of everything.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Fed 4 and I took my Mac and Cheese home

MEK7305_o.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I generally do not trust chinese food but the place I ordered from is legitimate and clean. They're just not anything special. A former store where I worked had a chinese kitchen and it was super great and they had to be super clean or they would have been thrown the fuck out of there. They had lunch specials and employee discounts and they always hooked me up with a scoop or two extra of everything.

I eat a lot of chinese and try a lot of places, the one I ordered from is joint best of 8 in quality in the area, always happy to try new places.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
$140 on southern smoked BBQ with sides and I think I still have some left over.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's another truth. The McDonald's "Big Mac" was totally stolen from Bob's Big Boy. They were the first double cheese with a three piece bun. Fuck McDonald's.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did that Thursday evening. Used DoorDash to order generic and bland chinese food. It was good and hit the spot but I shouldn't be spending money on delivery.

Last night, I cooked up some sweet italian sausage with a bit of jarred sauce and a pot of spaghetti. Drain the pasta and throw everything into the pot. Pots of slop are my expertise. Also, the leftovers are what's for breakfast.

We ordered Chinese via door dash and spent 202 dollars.

Fucking insane but we did it. The shame didn't set in until we were mostly full.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It really was.....but we still felt shame afterwards lol
Hi Dove, how are you?

My brother, mother and I ordered Chinese last year. We got a large lemon chicken, chicken fried rice, dry garlic spare ribs, sweet & sour chicken and 6 egg rolls. It came to roughly, $60.00 + $10.00 tip. You guys really paid a lot for yours but in all fairness, the prices depend so much on where you live, the place's reputation for it's quality of food and even the greed factor on their part. Say for example you lived in Manhattan. Your order could have very easily been much more than you paid.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We ordered Chinese via door dash and spent 202 dollars.

Fucking insane but we did it. The shame didn't set in until we were mostly full.
That's not hard to do depending on delivery fees and tip. This looks good, that looks good, OH and let's get a couple something-or-others.

I'm supposed to go to a work friend's house for dinner and shenanigans with a couple other friends I used to work with. I'm trying to talk myself out of it but I really should go. It's only a mile away, so it's an easy walk to get there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hi Dove, how are you?

My brother, mother and I ordered Chinese last year. We got a large lemon chicken, chicken fried rice, dry garlic spare ribs, sweet & sour chicken and 6 egg rolls. It came to roughly, $60.00 + $10.00 tip. You guys really paid a lot for yours but in all fairness, the prices depend so much on where you live, the place's reputation for it's quality of food and even the greed factor on their part. Say for example you lived in Manhattan. Your order could have very easily been much more than you paid.

Yeah it's a pricey place to start in a pricey area and with door dash it went to 202.

So yep. We went ahead and paid it though.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When my wife and I order takeout Chinese food we get a Dinner for 4 or 5 or 6 usually. There are a few places around here that has some of those dinners with some more authentic Chinese dishes, which we prefer.

We get the larger dinners for more variety, and then we have leftovers for a day or two.

Although sometimes we do order specific dishes that are not available in the "Dinner for..." combos.

We always pickup.