What's the last thing you purchased?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a pair of super soft cotton overalls that are tie dyed and stretchy. They feel like PJs and I’m afraid I’m going to live in these until I die. They are soooo hippy dippy I’m considering a knit daisy headband reminiscent of the 1960s to wear with them… plus I already had a pair of cute Birkenstocks that match one of the colors of the tie dye.

It’s officially all downhill from here now…
ftw, wear whatever is comfortable

My man has a foot fetish, so he loves me in heels. He loathes Birkenstocks.

When I’m getting ready he is like”oh look at those cute little toesies” and then I slide a pair of Birks on and he is like “and now you ruined it with the Jesus Walks :facepalm:“

He does nice shit for me always. Shouldn’t I try to make him happy? Kinda torn.

I will cut a bitch who tries to take my overalls away tho :CooL:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
like old men, if wearing black socks in sandles while their plaid shorts r pulled up 2 their teets when mowing the lawn, they dont care
Exactly one of the joys of growing more mature, is giving far less fucks.

71AyYKuA80L._AC_UX679_.jpg

For 5 recs I will hit buy now. It's easy care 95% Polyester too!
Do it!!!! And take a picture
I'm almost tempted, they're fairly cheap.

If they were cotton, I'd say absolutely go for it. But poly? That's a no.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finally got an email saying my new Electrolux brand front load washing machine had been shipped. Shit has taken 2-3 weeks. FJB.

I got a text today that delivery will be on Monday between 8am and noon. They will haul off the old one and install the new one.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and on the FJB front gas is now $6 a gallon and filling up is painful.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

$6.57

I die slowly inside each time I fill up.

8 euros here, about $8.50 right now. It serves us all right, imo.

the real estate market is starting to show the early signs of tanking…

thank GAWD. Rent is rape.

I am hoping prices do go down during the coming Biden recession so I can pick up one or two more properties. Also rent is just based on supply and demand and as Democrats have spent 40 years artificially repressing supply here in California... Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what unlimited immigration (both legal and illegal) has done to demand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

$6.57

I am hoping prices do go down during the coming Biden recession so I can pick up one or two more properties. Also rent is just based on supply and demand and as Democrats have spent 40 years artificially repressing supply here in California... Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what unlimited immigration (both legal and illegal) has done to demand.

Remember when I said we were getting an estimate on having this trailor....a fucking TRAILOR ....rewired?

Do you know what that estimate was?

23k. And when I laughed and I said....."did you say 23k?" She said "copper is really expensive right now" and I feel like that's big bullshit lol.

So we are still looking to get that done. I'll figure it out myself before paying 23k to rewire this old trailor. That's ridiculous to me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

$6.57

Remember when I said we were getting an estimate on having this trailor....a fucking TRAILOR ....rewired?

23k. And when I laughed and I said....."did you say 23k?" She said "copper is really expensive right now" and I feel like that's big bullshit lol.

So we are still looking to get that done. I'll figure it out myself before paying 23k to rewire this old trailor. That's ridiculous to me.

We saved a lot of money in Michigan in the late 80's by laying (fixing with staples) cable according to code and getting an electrician out to inspect the wires and sign off/connect it to sockets.

We did all the major work... but left the sign off to a pro...

Same thing with the insulation, dry walls, but we did the roof by ourselves.... and the rough drywall work....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
McDonald's which I don't really like but both the boys kept asking over and over again. Later today I'd like to see if I can find some glasses and dishes which don't cost to much yet still look reasonably nice. Sadly, kids seem to have broken a bunch of our previous ones.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

$6.57

We saved a lot of money in Michigan in the late 80's by laying (fixing with staples) cable according to code and getting an electrician out to inspect the wires and sign off/connect it to sockets.

We did all the major work... but left the sign off to a pro...

Same thing with the insulation, dry walls, but we did the roof by ourselves.... and the rough drywall work....

Exactly what we are talking about doing.

If we do it all ourselves? We wont be able to get insured. So I'm thinking.....let's do everything just short of connecting. Then spend 10k to let the guys spend less then two hours connecting the shit lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
McDonald's which I don't really like but both the boys kept asking over and over again. Later today I'd like to see if I can find some glasses and dishes which don't cost to much yet still look reasonably nice. Sadly, kids seem to have broken a bunch of our previous ones.

McDonalds was selling a burger here which was supposed to have top sirloin in it.

Apparently, it was just "top sirloin flavored"

Yesterday I went there and said to the cashier "Hey, remember me? I'm one the idiots who bought a bunch of those fake sandwiches"

She said she remembered me and said she was sorry. Then the manager came and gave me a couple coupons for apple pies and ice cream.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least you got something. It does sound like McD's lied to all their customers in Brazil.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
At least you got something. It does sound like McD's lied to all their customers in Brazil.

They did

I think they were using the real stuff in the beginning, the patty was a noticeably better than the rest

But when beef became more expensive, they changed the formula

The government fined them, but of course, the ones who really bought "cat for hare" like me won't see a dime of that money.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
40lbs of cat litter for 6.99 at the discount store. And before you laugh or give me grief, like other things that can't seem to make it to the shelves, I got lucky to spot the deal and that 40lbs now lives at my house.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That sounds like a good deal. My cat stopped using his liter box and now just shits outside in some unknown place. Probably the neighbor's garden or something.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Nice edit, lol.

My goober is a weee young chap of 6 months and the road yonder is too busy for proper catting about.
40lbs will last a while.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a pair of super soft cotton overalls that are tie dyed and stretchy. They feel like PJs and I’m afraid I’m going to live in these until I die. They are soooo hippy dippy I’m considering a knit daisy headband reminiscent of the 1960s to wear with them… plus I already had a pair of cute Birkenstocks that match one of the colors of the tie dye.

When I’m getting ready he is like”oh look at those cute little toesies” and then I slide a pair of Birks on and he is like “and now you ruined it with the Jesus Walks :facepalm:“

I have all sorts of shoes, but how come the ugly shoes are always the most comfy? My younger brother gave me a pair of bright yellow (banana yellow) shoes that look like waffles. And I thought crocs were ugly...lol.

I won't wear them anywhere out of the house for the most part, but damn those shoes are so light and comfy.

I have Teva's, Crocs, hiking shoes, birks and then all my more feminine shoes...

My guy calls the ugly shoes my lesbian shoes, lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That sounds like a good deal. My cat stopped using his liter box and now just shits outside in some unknown place. Probably the neighbor's garden or something.

I got so excited when I went into a pet shop called Mr Magoos and there were 40 pound bags of fine grain clumping litter.....dust free.....for 7.99. Or 4 for 25.

It's all I use. I have 12 cats so getting litter as cheap as possible is a big deal lol. Litter that doesnt offend the cats. I also get large containers of those odor crystal's. You see those in Walmart for like 15 bucks. I get them at the pet store for 7 bucks.

They used to eat Nutro, then we went to Cat Chow Naturals....and that was always off the shelves so now its 35 pound bags of Meow Mix for 22 bucks. I feel bad but shit inflated and I have a lot of cats. The cats are pretty fussy so when I find something they will eat and they dont puke it up everywhere I'm all in. It's like Meow Mix infuses their pellets with cat nip or something cats really like. Mouse flavor lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Tickets to Greece. I’m FB friends with the Valhalla crew and Greek is still on vacay there visiting the town his mother, father and grandmother are from. It’s gorgeous and it’s something we have booth been talking about for the past year.

Just in time for my birthday :Happy5:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Tickets to Greece. I’m FB friends with the Valhalla crew and Greek is still on vacay there visiting the town his mother, father and grandmother are from. It’s gorgeous and it’s something we have booth been talking about for the past year.

Meeting someone from your online world?

I am sure nothing can go wrong.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Meeting someone from your online world?

I am sure nothing can go wrong.

Generally it's fine and amusing...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I have all sorts of shoes, but how come the ugly shoes are always the most comfy? My younger brother gave me a pair of bright yellow (banana yellow) shoes that look like waffles. And I thought crocs were ugly...lol.

I won't wear them anywhere out of the house for the most part, but damn those shoes are so light and comfy.

I have Teva's, Crocs, hiking shoes, birks and then all my more feminine shoes...

My guy calls the ugly shoes my lesbian shoes, lol.

My favourite shoes are dad boots....

Screenshot-20220523-094118-Gallery.jpg