What's the last thing you purchased?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
$125 worth of clothes for the eldest. We bought clothes for raw youngest yesterday and I am careful to try to keep things equal otherwise one brother might get upset that we bought something for the other one but not him. Parenting can be complicated sometimes.

Besides, I want both of them to have nice clothes.

I'm lucky my ex MIL brings a shitload of clothes for my daughter every year when she visits them

She lives in the States and she spends the whole year buying things to bring

Clothes are outrageously expensive here, especially brand ones

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
I looked and it's like iced tea according to wiki and the other one, I'd for sure love to try it, very popular and Brazilians will know what refreshes you in the heat =)

LOL you can get a 4 pack of Irn Bru here for around 70 dollars

Shipping is free though

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
70????????????????????????? Is that expensive???

Well, it's 330 reals, which is definitely not what you would expect to pay for 4 cans of soda here LOL

Definitely something for someone with deep pockets wanting to splurge on something different

I could get 2 bottles of JW Double Black Scotch for that much money

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
I looked and it's like iced tea according to wiki and the other one, I'd for sure love to try it, very popular and Brazilians will know what refreshes you in the heat =)

LOL you can get a 4 pack of Irn Bru here for around 70 dollars

Shipping is free though

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I'd send you some for only the shipping cost if you want them?
Something tells me it'd be cheaper to get those from Amazon ROFLMAO

I imagine you'd spend at least 100 bucks to send four sodas all the way down here

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, most places here are junk greasy places those ones, you're getting super fresh fish and mushy peas if you want so it's not pure junk... That's where deep fried battered mars, snickers etc come from I've never tried one myself =)

You're gonna find fried fish here in lunch buffets, usually tilapias or "merluzas"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, most places here are junk greasy places those ones, you're getting super fresh fish and mushy peas if you want so it's not pure junk... That's where deep fried battered mars, snickers etc come from I've never tried one myself =)

You're gonna find fried fish here in lunch buffets, usually tilapias or "merluzas"

One of the best meals I have had in Portugal was at a Brazilian lunch buffet in Porto. Food was delicious.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
One of the best meals I have had in Portugal was at a Brazilian lunch buffet in Porto. Food was delicious.
I've got many bad things to say about our culture here, especially the way we allow so many bad things to happen

But Brazilian food is definitely the best thing we came up with around here, no question about that

The secret is usually the salt and garlic paste, nothing will taste bad if you add that as the basic spice

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is one of my favourite sodas:

Brio-chinotto-carbonated-soft-drink-355mlx12pcs_300x300.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Some things here would be incredibly cheap for you guys living on dollars, especially these days

Like the first item, it's more than 4 pounds of frozen cheese puffs for 30 reals or 6 dollars

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Some things here would be incredibly cheap for you guys living on dollars, especially these days

Like the first item, it's more than 4 pounds of frozen cheese puffs for 30 reals or 6 dollars
I'd be trading with the mighty pound so a wee bit cheaper for me =)

Tourism is booming insanely here in Brazoo after the pandemic

No masks or other restrictions and with the dollar around 5 reals here, a lot of gringos coming down here

I'd stay away from typical tourist destinations like Rio or Camboriú, but many places in the Northeast look like the Caribbean and it costs 1/3

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
An air compressor…. because we need more fucking tools in this house. Men :Crazy:
Just be thankful it's not another guitar

Except a guitar can’t nearly amputate a toe when you mistakingly pick it up thinking it’s still in the wrapper like a random saw blade that’s just sitting on top of the piano in the formal living-room waiting for someone to be injured.

I have never bled like that indoors before.
LOL sounds like you have a typical handyman at home

there is nothing typical about this stubborn Mexican who hasn’t been properly house trained by a woman lol

He does commercial builds from the ground up… I was given a clean bill of health from him after I confirmed I could still wiggle my toes, fucker.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I ate the last of the shrimp with the cocktail sauce. The boys are still devouring the rib eye steaks. They are like animals. Part Lion or wolf or something..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
$125 worth of clothes for the eldest. We bought clothes for raw youngest yesterday and I am careful to try to keep things equal otherwise one brother might get upset that we bought something for the other one but not him. Parenting can be complicated sometimes.

Besides, I want both of them to have nice clothes.

I'm lucky my ex MIL brings a shitload of clothes for my daughter every year when she visits them

She lives in the States and she spends the whole year buying things to bring

Clothes are outrageously expensive here, especially brand ones

We only go second hand. Platos Closet, Thred Up, thrift stores.

For ethical reasons....and it pays off with money saved. Me and my sister in law even have our mother in law on board doing it that way.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
So I was in town earlier, and I didn't need anything, but decided to stop at the grocers on the way home, and am I glad I did, the Fresh Bay Shrimp are in, Oh Emm Gee Willikers, it's like sex in the mouth delicious! plump juicy tender and bursting with flavor. Don't be jelly. So I will be having a Shrimp Cocktail with the Salmon I also picked up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a pair of super soft cotton overalls that are tie dyed and stretchy. They feel like PJs and I’m afraid I’m going to live in these until I die. They are soooo hippy dippy I’m considering a knit daisy headband reminiscent of the 1960s to wear with them… plus I already had a pair of cute Birkenstocks that match one of the colors of the tie dye.

It’s officially all downhill from here now…

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a pair of super soft cotton overalls that are tie dyed and stretchy. They feel like PJs and I’m afraid I’m going to live in these until I die. They are soooo hippy dippy I’m considering a knit daisy headband reminiscent of the 1960s to wear with them… plus I already had a pair of cute Birkenstocks that match one of the colors of the tie dye.

It’s officially all downhill from here now…
ftw, wear whatever is comfortable

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
like old men, if wearing black socks in sandles while their plaid shorts r pulled up 2 their teets when mowing the lawn, they dont care

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finally got an email saying my new Electrolux brand front load washing machine had been shipped. Shit has taken 2-3 weeks. FJB.