What's the last thing you purchased?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEAILW4_o.jpg

Bubble Up is where it is at.

Haven't seen that one , so it's like Mountain Dew?.. Noticed it's made by Dads Rootbeer company

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I love fizzy juice, Cherry Coke number 1, Coca-Cola number 2 and a love for many more! What is that firework stuff? Looks good!

I like coke too, but I feel the stuff in it is more harmful than other sodas

It's not only the sugar, that black coloring they put in it is really bad for your guts

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I mostly drink this one these days

It's more local and I love the taste too

4tLIQ2n.jpeg
What does that taste like?
Most Scots have IRN-BRU as number 1 because it's ours lol had many arguments about what's the best lol get called a traitor for liking Coke better..
bsyHX62.jpg

This bitch apparently loves the shit which is another reason to avoid it...
n4GwbE0.jpg
1SGvqDX.jpg

I would love to stick my dick in her though...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
An air compressor…. because we need more fucking tools in this house. Men :Crazy:
Just be thankful it's not another guitar

Except a guitar can’t nearly amputate a toe when you mistakingly pick it up thinking it’s still in the wrapper like a random saw blade that’s just sitting on top of the piano in the formal living-room waiting for someone to be injured.

I have never bled like that indoors before.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
An air compressor…. because we need more fucking tools in this house. Men :Crazy:
I could be your gardener, we all know where this is going don't we... Yes indeedy we do...

we have one of those already… and the current water conservation restrictions are going to wipe out what’s left out there
Yeah, no water in Cali eh... We've got fuckin plenty, more than plenty actually I'd give yous some if I could...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Seems like California needs to build a pipeline to a state that has extra water.
That would have to be a really long pipeline. Couple thousand miles, I'm thinking. California has already sucked the water out from under about fifteen states, starting a hundred years ago.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
What does your weird juice taste like? What flavour is it meant to be? Is it the cola rival one most people in SA drink or is it something else?

It tastes a bit like Dr. Pepper, but less sweet, but you can say it's a unique type of soda

They use the extract from a plant called "leather hat" in the formula, which gives it a distinct taste.

For me it's just as tasty as any soda, better than Sprite, Pepsi and grape Fanta

And it costs a lot less, half of what coke costs.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Just be thankful it's not another guitar

Except a guitar can’t nearly amputate a toe when you mistakingly pick it up thinking it’s still in the wrapper like a random saw blade that’s just sitting on top of the piano in the formal living-room waiting for someone to be injured.

I have never bled like that indoors before.
LOL sounds like you have a typical handyman at home

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hoo boy, I just had an order of Cod Fish n Chips, from the new place by the Bay, excellent!

f236c242685ad94dc1bbedd8b104651f3fe39cc4.jpeg

Saved some, in case I get hungry later. Yum!
We've got hundreds of "chippies" we call them where it's fish and chips and other things deep fried covered in batter from sausages to burgers... The one in Anstruther is excellent, right by the sea, won many awards like best chip shop in Britain BUT
Lym4ikY.jpg

XoTYbEH.jpg

the wee one on the same street that's quite unassuming is much better IMO with SMOKED HADDOCK!
JCREjZi.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
$125 worth of clothes for the eldest. We bought clothes for raw youngest yesterday and I am careful to try to keep things equal otherwise one brother might get upset that we bought something for the other one but not him. Parenting can be complicated sometimes.

Besides, I want both of them to have nice clothes.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Hoo boy, I just had an order of Cod Fish n Chips, from the new place by the Bay, excellent!

We've got hundreds of "chippies" we call them where it's fish and chips and other things deep fried covered in batter from sausages to burgers... The one in Anstruther is excellent, right by the sea, won many awards like best chip shop in Britain BUT
Lym4ikY.jpg

XoTYbEH.jpg

the wee one on the same street that's quite unassuming is much better IMO with SMOKED HADDOCK!
JCREjZi.jpg

I wish we had that kind of junk food here too

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What does your weird juice taste like? What flavour is it meant to be? Is it the cola rival one most people in SA drink or is it something else?

It tastes a bit like Dr. Pepper, but less sweet, but you can say it's a unique type of soda

They use the extract from a plant called "leather hat" in the formula, which gives it a distinct taste.

For me it's just as tasty as any soda, better than Sprite, Pepsi and grape Fanta

And it costs a lot less, half of what coke costs.
I looked and it's like iced tea according to wiki and the other one, I'd for sure love to try it, very popular and Brazilians will know what refreshes you in the heat =)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lym4ikY.jpg

XoTYbEH.jpg

JCREjZi.jpg

I wish we had that kind of junk food here too
Yeah, most places here are junk greasy places those ones, you're getting super fresh fish and mushy peas if you want so it's not pure junk... That's where deep fried battered mars, snickers etc come from I've never tried one myself =)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️