What's the last thing you purchased?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a pair of super soft cotton overalls that are tie dyed and stretchy. They feel like PJs and I’m afraid I’m going to live in these until I die. They are soooo hippy dippy I’m considering a knit daisy headband reminiscent of the 1960s to wear with them… plus I already had a pair of cute Birkenstocks that match one of the colors of the tie dye.

It’s officially all downhill from here now…
ftw, wear whatever is comfortable

My man has a foot fetish, so he loves me in heels. He loathes Birkenstocks.

When I’m getting ready he is like”oh look at those cute little toesies” and then I slide a pair of Birks on and he is like “and now you ruined it with the Jesus Walks :facepalm:“

He does nice shit for me always. Shouldn’t I try to make him happy? Kinda torn.

I will cut a bitch who tries to take my overalls away tho :CooL:

I have all sorts of shoes, but how come the ugly shoes are always the most comfy? My younger brother gave me a pair of bright yellow (banana yellow) shoes that look like waffles. And I thought crocs were ugly...lol.

I won't wear them anywhere out of the house for the most part, but damn those shoes are so light and comfy.

I have Teva's, Crocs, hiking shoes, birks and then all my more feminine shoes...

My guy calls the ugly shoes my lesbian shoes, lol.

My favourite shoes are dad boots....

Screenshot-20220523-094118-Gallery.jpg

Are they reinforced toes?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I bought a pair of super soft cotton overalls that are tie dyed and stretchy. They feel like PJs and I’m afraid I’m going to live in these until I die. They are soooo hippy dippy I’m considering a knit daisy headband reminiscent of the 1960s to wear with them… plus I already had a pair of cute Birkenstocks that match one of the colors of the tie dye.

When I’m getting ready he is like”oh look at those cute little toesies” and then I slide a pair of Birks on and he is like “and now you ruined it with the Jesus Walks :facepalm:“

I have all sorts of shoes, but how come the ugly shoes are always the most comfy? My younger brother gave me a pair of bright yellow (banana yellow) shoes that look like waffles. And I thought crocs were ugly...lol.

I won't wear them anywhere out of the house for the most part, but damn those shoes are so light and comfy.

I have Teva's, Crocs, hiking shoes, birks and then all my more feminine shoes...

My favourite shoes are dad boots....

Screenshot-20220523-094118-Gallery.jpg

Are they reinforced toes?

Nope.... just standard desert boot Doc's...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

generally, looks good vs comfort - u may choose ONE

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just bought this stuff and it's by far the best bug repellent I've used

20220601-163818.jpg

And it does work well as an after bite balm.

We are outside a lot so this is important lol and it just smells like essential oil.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So this is a really embarrassing purchase because I usually do so much better.

I bought this sun paste. I like clean products. I'm used to paying extra. So I bought this for 28 bucks....didnt really check the oz or look deeply into this brand

I got this small container of shit that is nearly impossible to spread. I thought it was a tube.

20220530-130413.jpg

And it's made in CA. Which I'm not hard core about.....it depends on the company and I dont know much about this one at all.

20220530-144822.jpg

So I have this over priced shit from CA. It better at least prevent my husband from burning to a crisp between our car and the store.

Last edited:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
So this is a really embarrassing purpose because I usually do so much better.

I bought this sun paste. I like clean products. I'm used to paying extra. So I bought this for 28 bucks....didnt really check the oz or look deeply into this brand

I got this small container of shit that is nearly impossible to spread. I thought it was a tube.

20220530-130413.jpg

And it's made in CA. Which I'm not hard core about.....it depends on the company and I dont know much about this one at all.

20220530-144822.jpg

So I have this over priced shit from CA. It better at least prevent my husband from burning to a crisp between our car and the store.
Bill Gates Foundation contributes(if not out right owns)many a "natural" upstart go green company in Cali... MANY. Word has it the foundation is spon/sourcing green veggies from there with "vaccine" capabilities, geotransformed for fun.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I'd be caustious about "cures" and the like, over the counter as it were.
Dig a bit on these companies...
See where the rabbit hole leads you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So this is a really embarrassing purpose because I usually do so much better.

20220530-130413.jpg

20220530-144822.jpg

Bill Gates Foundation contributes(if not out right owns)many a "natural" upstart go green company in Cali... MANY. Word has it the foundation is spon/sourcing green veggies from there with "vaccine" capabilities, geotransformed for fun.

Yep. That's why I'm careful.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
A good portion of produce, comes from California.
Also for note...

Bill Gates
The US government
and...
China,
hold the deeds for most of the farm land in the US. Also to note... farmers have asked to be allowed to work those lands for various crops and live stock...
.. and have neen denied.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also for note...

Bill Gates
The US government
and...
China,
hold the deeds for most of the farm land in the US. Also to note... farmers have asked to be allowed to work those lands for various crops and live stock...
.. and have neen denied.

Yeah I'm fussy about produce as well. I'm relieved its summer and all the Farmers Markets are gonna be going on.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
A Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
le1p0tZ.jpg

It detects and records me if I start to snore in the middle of the night, pretty entertaining when you mumble shit haha
LMFAO, I don't need to be knowing what I say in my dreams.
Hi Shampoo
:Happy5:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I didn't buy it, but will share anyway.
My bff bought me a "Let's Go Brandon" coin(if you will).
It's badass and has some weight to it.
It's my new treasure, coupled with the flags I've been asking her to dig out for the last year.
It's like Christmas today!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, it's not toxic masculinity. They actually show men being emotionally vulnerable in some scenes. It's actually better than the first. The first had a goofy romance weaved in. This one is more about the pilots' stories.
I barely remember the first one, watched it many years ago, it was a cool movie, but with some boring parts if I remember well.

I mentioned the "toxic masculinity" thing because it's the banter I've seen from the usual suspects.

It's the difference between a liberal a libtard. Liberals can still enjoy a movie without the "political lenses", libtards, not so much.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, it's not toxic masculinity. They actually show men being emotionally vulnerable in some scenes. It's actually better than the first. The first had a goofy romance weaved in. This one is more about the pilots' stories.
I barely remember the first one, watched it many years ago, it was a cool movie, but with some boring parts if I remember well.

I mentioned the "toxic masculinity" thing because it's the banter I've seen from the usual suspects.

It's the difference between a liberal a libtard. Liberals can still enjoy a movie without the "political lenses", libtards, not so much.

I very briefly skimmed the article in VF. Yes, it has masculine themes...but again, one of the 4 people that went out on the mission was a female, another black, and another Latino...were they the major figures in the movie? No. However, I think Tom Cruise must have mesmerized them with the big, er, planes and they didn't notice the subtlety of what they would call "woke".

I have this thing for war movies, spy movies, blow shit up movies. I don't know, maybe it's the movie version heavy metal music - some of which I like too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also for note...

Bill Gates
The US government
and...
China,
.. and have neen denied.

Not even close to "most".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bill Gates is the largest owner of farm land by it is much less than 1%; closer to 0.6%. Government owned land is mostly on the west and is not farm land (though grazing right are leased) at least by and large. This goes back to the 19th century where anyone could claim any land they could fence in and use productively. The actual useful farmland pretty much all got grabbed leaving lots of land which was marginal at best for farming. Lastly China, as well as all Chinese government owned entities, ow s less Lan than Bill Gates. Do the math.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So I went into my local Co-op mini supermarket to get a loaf for my lunch at work tomorrow and of course I bought MYSELF Lindt dark chocolate, Fruit and nut biggest bar there x4 then I got Haribo Strawberrys and then I saw these
z8ejEIC.jpg
at 12p each I bought 150! Cashier loved me, even though I told her it came to £18 for the stix, some folk don't like being told something to help them out its sexism, racism etc

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Frood .... you mentioned something once about VHS to dvd converters.

...does this fit the bill?

Ebay sent me a link.

Not saying it's the right item or not.

Maybe it is.

Maybe it isn't. Just thought I'd forward it tho