Caulking gun
2 Dynaflex Ultra advanced exterior sealant
1 plastic wall scraper
1 Fresh 2 GO Mammoth BBQ rotisserie chicken
1 6 prong 4 USB multi plug in adapter
Jack Links Jumbo sweet and hot beef jerky
6 fly paper rolls
3 cans Chili Style baked brown beans

Really got out to check prices.. about to redo my whole place , new furniture, TV, paint and a new phone..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I grabbed a new phone,12w block charger and a TV

Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke edition in bora purple

galaxy-z-flip4_highlights_kv_s.jpg

Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN75TU690TFXZC) - 2022​

6331776ld.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
An injector for prepping meat for bbqing.

Looks like a giant syringe, well, I suppose it is...
Like a turkey baistor?

Went out on my bike doing shopping etc. Had Large Cod and chips at a chippy on route, bought apples, bananas and a new laptop, a macbook type. Never had one of them before.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
An injector for prepping meat for bbqing.

Looks like a giant syringe, well, I suppose it is...

they are great , I use one for injecting butter and garlic juice in pork roast and beer in chicken on the BBQ .. to bad grocery stores use them to inject water in meat to make it heavier

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
they are great , I use one for injecting butter and garlic juice in pork roast and beer in chicken on the BBQ .. to bad grocery stores use them to inject water in meat to make it heavier

My son is a bbq guru, he's injecting the turkey. We have a 26 Webber and he's been buying all these fancy smancy accessories. He just received a delivery for this stainless steel "basket" in the mail. It has a compartment for charcoal and one for water.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My new router.

NETGEAR Nighthawk 12-Stream WiFi 6E Router (RAXE500) | AXE11000 Tri-Band Wireless Speed (Up to 10.8Gbps) |New 6GHz Band | Coverage up to 3,500 sq. ft, 60 Devices

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm trying to chase away the lingering effects of a cold, so I bought a bottle of Bulleit Rye.

I got your cold. I think it was directly from you. It's been like 4 days. Haven't been sick since before the pandemic. I had forgotten how miserable being sick is, I guess it will be another few days.