gm-emblem-back.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
some more RAW merch

MECG9KI_o.jpg

shoe-raw-men-slide-web-sp_898x898.jpg

RAW-SANDAL-RED-BROWN-BOTTOM.png

These RAW slides are custom made for RAW with a triple layer of super cushy foam insoles and a RAWesome foot pattern to make sure you don’t trip!

RAW could have just done that thing that some people do where you stick your brand on some slide that is uncomfy – but that ain’t their style. RAW knows what you want – a super smooth inside that won’t leave any of those weird lines on you. These are going to be the most RAWesome footwear you ever wear!​

RAW-flex-fit-black-front.png

RAW-flex-fit-black-back.png

RAW-flex-fit-black-under.png

FEATURES:

• Subtle Black on Black Design
  • RAW Logo Embroidered on the Back
  • RAW Unrefined stamp under the bill
  • Flat brimmed flex fit design

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I spent too much time at the grocery store and almost didn't make it to the beer store on time.

Broccoli/cauliflower salad, ham salad, a pack of cheddar cheese slices, a pack of rolls and three ears of sweet corn.

@Weeg I got a 15 Pack! Founders Centennial IPA.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
some more RAW merch

MECG9KI_o.jpg

shoe-raw-men-slide-web-sp_898x898.jpg

RAW-SANDAL-RED-BROWN-BOTTOM.png

These RAW slides are custom made for RAW with a triple layer of super cushy foam insoles and a RAWesome foot pattern to make sure you don’t trip!

RAW could have just done that thing that some people do where you stick your brand on some slide that is uncomfy – but that ain’t their style. RAW knows what you want – a super smooth inside that won’t leave any of those weird lines on you. These are going to be the most RAWesome footwear you ever wear!​

RAW-flex-fit-black-front.png

RAW-flex-fit-black-back.png

RAW-flex-fit-black-under.png

FEATURES:

• Subtle Black on Black Design
  • RAW Logo Embroidered on the Back
  • RAW Unrefined stamp under the bill
  • Flat brimmed flex fit design

I like RAW papers, but so many counterfeits here in BRazoo these days...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. I like to personally dispose of the old ones, otherwise they remold them and sell. Remold tires here in BRazoo should be forbidden, people don't do them as they should, you see a lot of accidents here because tires shred at higher speeds.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. I like to personally dispose of the old ones, otherwise they remold them and sell. Remold tires here in BRazoo should be forbidden, people don't do them as they should, you see a lot of accidents here because tires shred at higher speeds.

I had no idea that they did that. Honestly, never thought about what they did to dispose of them. I don't know that I'd want to drive on refurbished tires.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I had no idea that they did that. Honestly, never thought about what they did to dispose of them. I don't know that I'd want to drive on refurbished tires.

The problem is that they have cold and hot remold.

The hot one does a much better job in binding the new rubber to the old tire, so they're a lot safer, still it's a good idea to keep lower speeds, especially if the road has potholes

The cold type is done with solvent and glue only, so they're a lot more dangerous.

The place where I take my old tires turns them into mulch that's used to make other stuff, like mats and vases for plants

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The problem is that they have cold and hot remold.

The hot one does a much better job in binding the new rubber to the old tire, so they're a lot safer, still it's a good idea to keep lower speeds, especially if the road has potholes

The cold type is done with solvent and glue only, so they're a lot more dangerous.

The place where I take my old tires turns them into mulch that's used to make other stuff, like mats and vases for plants

If the rubber is heated up overnight after applying the Belzona (or other similar glue)and the second skin, it's a tight bind....

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking 2nd generation AirPods. My soundcore earbuds are are their deathbed currently. $99 for the AirPods so I figured fuck it I’ll give them a try.