What's the last thing you purchased?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Lotto Max ticket ~ 70 million 10 maxmillions up for grabs why not? rarely do it maybe its my time.. and I can move out of the city for good.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am in the process of buying a new car. It is at the dealership. I am awaiting a certified cheque from the bank. I deal with a bank that does not have physical locations, so the cheque has to be couriered. It is a bit of a pisser because I might have to wait until after the weekend before I get the car...and I am getting impatient now!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am in the process of buying a new car. It is at the dealership. I am awaiting a certified cheque from the bank. I deal with a bank that does not have physical locations, so the cheque has to be couriered. It is a bit of a pisser because I might have to wait until after the weekend before I get the car...and I am getting impatient now!
I got my car.

Even though UPS was supposed to be closed on Friday (National holiday), I got the cheque delivered at about 12:30pm and I picked the car up later in the afternoon.

I am like a little kid about it. Like I got the toy I wanted. I should be embarrassed....but I am not!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got my car.

Even though UPS was supposed to be closed on Friday (National holiday), I got the cheque delivered at about 12:30pm and I picked the car up later in the afternoon.

I am like a little kid about it. Like I got the toy I wanted. I should be embarrassed....but I am not!!!

You should post about your car in Lurker's lounge. People might have questions and this isn't the thread to discuss it or is it?

Okay, damn what kind of car? Type, color, etc.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
There is a tread in here somewhere for cars - - - - -

My DD is a Dodge Challenger Supercharged SRT -

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My DD is a Dodge Challenger Supercharged SRT -
Nice. You got it, you might as well drive it and enjoy it!

I treat my Z28 like a daily driver in the summer. I expect the Corvette will be the same, although I will have to take the Jeep when I need to extra utility.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEEK7Y4_o.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Grits. I’m making cheesy grits, bbq shrimp and creole sauce for our Halloween movie night this Saturday.

I also bought charcoal pills for black lemonade and apples for poison apples to make with the kids.

Recipes courtesy of Pinterest.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lunch at Las Brisas with my new Columbian candidate for GF. Maybe more like a sex friend. I had fresh Dorado, she had Cervechi. All in all it was an enjoyable afternoon.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Dropped my C8 Corvette off this past morning to get a ceramic coating. It will be done by Wednesday morning.

I bought 4 cigar box guitar amps a couple of days ago that I have not picked-up yet. Planning to pick them up tomorrow. It is a weird purchase, but I have these "barter dollars" to spend and sometimes I gotta buy stuff that I plan to resell just to use up the "barter dollars"...