What's the last thing you purchased?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
t8HbtKb.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Found myself in Barnes & Noble earlier and picked up a book titled "The Magick of Physics" by the physicist Felix Flicker.

Haven't started it yet or know anything about it but when I read the blurb on the back it sounded like fun so I decided to take it with me.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice! I thought about buying a 55" but I was afraid it might be too big for the room.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice! I thought about buying a 55" but I was afraid it might be too big for the room.
Hello Scooter,

I have an entertainment stand that is just wide enough to accommodate the TV. lol

I haven't purchased a new TV in over 7 years. It's my first 4K. I came into a little money so I decided to get it now because I don't know if or when I'll have the money again to buy one.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's somethin' that might interest @The Prowler:

IMG-01611.jpg

IMG-01631.jpg

Combined - 1 oz of CANADA vintage gold minted by Royal Canadian Mint in his province over 100 years ago

The stuff is rare....rarer still cuz it's all MINT state/ condition.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What a surprise! ^^^

1 plain croissant, 1 sausage-egg-cheese croissant, 1 bacon-egg-cheese croissant, 2 glazed donuts, 1 chocolate bar, 4 Marinelli's Apple Juice in the glass bottles and 1 20 oz latte'. All for the low price of $29.83 + $8 tip.

Yay me!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a surprise! ^^^

1 plain croissant, 1 sausage-egg-cheese croissant, 1 bacon-egg-cheese croissant, 2 glazed donuts, 1 chocolate bar, 4 Marinelli's Apple Juice in the glass bottles and 1 20 oz latte'. All for the low price of $29.83 + $8 tip.

Yay me!!!!
No wonder you look do tired all the time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We purchased a handrail for our front porch.

It was actually purchased a little while ago, but I installed it yesterday (with the help of my wife).

Fuckin' shit design as the holes for the brackets need to be very precise and I put it directly into brick. Anyone using a hammer drill into brick knows that it is tough to be very precise as the bit can wander a millimeter or so very easily when starting the hole. If I fucked it up, the next step was to secure some wooden blocks onto the bricks and mount the handrail onto the wooden blocks, but it went okay.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The older neighbor lady called the rental company and had them fix the wobbly handrail at the steps that lead to the sidewalk. I forget if it's her brother-in-law or brother but he uses a walker and has to park out back in the grass to get into her apartment through the patio door.

I bought a sugar free Red Bull on my first break at work. I bought a 16 oz. coffee and a bacon, egg and cheese croissant at Royal Farms before work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kitsch rice water shampoo and conditioner bars. Charcoal body wash bar. A body brush. Scar gel. Scalp oil. Lume deodorant. It was hygiene product day.

And I bought Victoria's Secret Heavenly perfume oil because I used to wear it back in my early 20s and my boyfriend LOVED it so I'm surprising him by getting it again. This was a scent he always associated with me. So I didn't tell him I found it and got it...I'm just gonna wear it and let him notice. Hit him right in the nostalgia feels. He loves my coco cabana cream....this is just for fun. He always has his adorable face in my neck lol. Even all the years we were "just friends" he was always taking the opportunity to breath me in. He didn't hide it either....he has always enjoyed my smell. Totally mutual too. I'd sit on his lap and we would smell eachother and discuss it lol.

I ordered slacks because I have a job interview next week and I still have a lot of my stuff in storage.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Here's somethin' that might interest @The Prowler:

IMG-01611.jpg

IMG-01631.jpg

Combined - 1 oz of CANADA vintage gold minted by Royal Canadian Mint in his province over 100 years ago

The stuff is rare....rarer still cuz it's all MINT state/ condition.

@Joe, where did you buy this?

@Joe Do you display the coins somewhere? Or do you just look at them when you go through your collection?

@Joe Post some details of your purchase!!!