What's the last thing you purchased?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...a First Edtion/1st print of Rip Off comics #10 (1982)

Ripoff10.jpg

(Actual Scan)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....one of the earliest issues of the US edition of Penthouse Magazine:

Penthouse10-1970.jpg

(Actual Scan)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A four pack of Redwood Pilsner. The flavor was a home run. Had a couple at the Brewery, and another after I got to GFs house.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
7g of Citrus Sunrise. Closest they had to my usual flavour, TWD.
21% THC.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A set of spark plugs (16) for the Cat - $175.00

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My local had my favourite in to i stocked up. 15g of TWD Sativa. 23.4% THC.
That and some meats.

Reactions: cw_

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really?

In Stock

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I saw that ad @The Prowler

The problem is a lot of them are damaged, tarnished or have fingerprints all over them

You don’t know what you’re getting unless you see actual photos or see it in person

So they might just be selling them for the gold content while ignoring the condition. Its often hard to find items in good/decent condition eh. If you don’t know what ur buying can be a big disappointment once it arrives in the mail

I went to a local seller who had it but the condition was rough so didn’t buy it

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways @The Prowler ifya buy coins, ya gotta get 'em in the best condition you can for the lowest possible price, eh?

Always try ta getta deal. Think like a prospector.
Try to avoid paying full price if it all possible..

Anything MS-63 & above is ideal, but MS-60,61 or 62 is still OK.

It's jes' when its below that like AU or EF, the item becomes somewhat less desirable & if ya try ta sell or trade one day, it gets harder to find a buyer.

I'm sure the same kinda logic follows when buying other antiques

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...an Antique Gold Pocket Watch over a Century or 100 years old which still works & keeps good time

s-l1600.jpg

...such an item might interest @The Prowler for I'm not sure if he owns one.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
About half a kilo of 5 star mince and 6 beef Worcester flavoured sausages from the butchers.

Almost 24 bucks.... fucking hell. Got a shock.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About half a kilo of 5 star mince and 6 beef Worcester flavoured sausages from the butchers.

Almost 24 bucks.... fucking hell. Got a shock.

My man ordered from Butcher Box. Got 300 dollars worth of meat....it's a lot of meat.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Underwear:

Thanks for reaching out!

We received an unexpected volume of chats in the last couple of days, and it seems we missed your chat. I'm truly sorry to keep you waiting!

Honestly, I'm not sure why the Checkout Page isn't showing on your end the first time, but seeing that you've already placed a new order, you've figured it out! Great!
72.png

You should receive an email with the shipping details once your order is shipped out.

I love your MASSIVE MeUndies collection! I'm sure that drawer is a sight to behold! If you need anything, just hit me up. I'm always happy to help out an awesome long-time Member like you! Stay safe, and have a wonderful day,

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some gyros and Greek style chicken at Greek Chicken (a local chain for Greek food).