What's the last thing you purchased?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh.

I thought the American/US media was really blaming you guys where you live @The Prowler:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It really stinks where you live, eh?

I suppose when you live in smog & stench all the time ya git used to it

But others don’t eh Prowler?

Apparently the forest fire situation was really bad where you live this year….worst on record eh?

So bad in fact the guv had ta call in firefighters from all over the world

Are you using a major tragedy to flame people, Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you using a major tragedy to flame people, Joe?
OK I won’t talk about it anymore @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© ….as you wish

Still thats 1 major reason I’d never live inland or the Interior like @The Prowler does. Cuz at least should a fire break out on the coast a person can just hop in a boat & escape it, eh? Thats why its best to live in a place where theres an abundant supply of water.

And this problem will get even worse with the rising global temperatures. Most of the major fires everywhere occur inland. Even Covid was way worse where the Prowler lives too. Thats why West (Coast) is the Best.

Ya even have more fresh air & a place for the germs to escape

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK I won’t talk about it anymore @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© ….as you wish

Still thats 1 major reason I’d never live inland or the Interior like @The Prowler does. Cuz at least should a fire break out on the coast a person can just hop in a boat & escape it, eh? Thats why its best to live in a place where theres an abundant supply of water.

And this problem will get even worse with the rising global temperatures. Most of the major fires everywhere occur inland. Even Covid was way worse where the Prowler lives too. Thats why West (Coast) is the Best.

Ya even have more fresh air & a place for the germs to escape

But you'll just get flushed by a Tsunami, Theres a super one due from the canary islands where they expect a big volcano to collapse into the sea..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, Senile @Joe, tell me what computer mouse you bought that was made in North America or Europe.

We just bought a Miele dryer - Made in Germany.

The drum throne I bought was Made in Mexico.

I did buy a Made in USA car just last fall....it is much like this one for sale used for $126,800

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

88e6f938-6242-4708-a014-ef5c0012ae40.jpg-1024x786

Over $126K Senile @Joe.

And you are worried about spending $9K on a car, Senile @Joe.

Why would you even try to compete?

I am going to be selling my Made in USA Chevrolet Camaro Z28 soon, Senile @Joe. Unfortunately for you, Senile @Joe, you cannot afford it.
Yknow @The Prowler about the only kinda car I’d ever consider spending $100,000 on is something like a vintage 1957 Corvette or similar

Unlike your Camaro those kinds of cars will only go up in value. Quite possibly in 10 years a rare and desirable vintage car will be worth $500,000 or more.

But in 10 years yer camaro might fetch $5000 to $20,000 at most in a used car dealer’s lot in Burlington Ontario - a significant depreciation in value

See….thats the difference between you n me Prowler. If I spend that kinda money on consumer items I want them to retain value or even make money for me if I resell them.

Sure I got the money to buy a depreciating asset like yer Camaro but whats the point?!

If I plunk $100,000 down on anything I want that money to work for me not the other way around Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yknow @The Prowler about the only kinda car I’d ever consider spending $100,000 on is something like a vintage 1957 Corvette or similar

Then do it, Senile @Joe.

Quit talking about it and actually do it.

Unlike your Camaro those kinds of cars will only go up in value. Quite possibly in 10 years a rare and desirable vintage car will be worth $500,000 or more.

So what?

I do not buy a car as a financial investment.

You are obsessed with money Senile @Joe.

But in 10 years yer camaro might fetch $5000 to $20,000 at most in a used car dealer’s lot in Burlington Ontario - a significant depreciation in value

So what?

I have driven my Camaro for 21 years and got a tonne of pleasure from it.

It owes me nothing.

I will be selling it for about $20K soon, Senile @Joe. And not in Burlington, you idiot.

See….thats the difference between you n me Prowler. If I spend that kinda money on consumer items I want them to retain value or even make money for me if I resell them.

Yeah, Senile @Joe, you are obsessed with money.

It is weird that after all this obsessing you are still in a financial position that spending $9K is a big deal to you. Almost like you are a complete failure.

Sure I got the money to buy a depreciating asset like yer Camaro but whats the point?!

400+ hp and wicked cornering.

You boring fuckwit.

If I plunk $100,000 down on anything I want that money to work for me not the other way around Prowler

Such a sad way to look at things, Senile @Joe.

Money comes and goes. It is just a tool that can be used to buy things or pay for activities that can bring pleasure.

You are a miserable little toad who constantly obsesses over money. Even your coin collecting hobby is overshadowed by your greed. You post pictures of coins and do not talk about the art or the technology to mint the coins, you just talk about the value.

I am going to go for a walk with my dog in a few minutes, Senile @Joe. I will enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air. I will probably chat with some neighbours and share a smile and maybe a laugh.

While you sit there and worry about money, Cheapskate @Joe.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello there Alticus!! I am very happy to see you. Have you been extremely busy playing video games?
I'm tempted to buy a steam deck now while it's on sale. Do you think I should?
Thank you cw_ I'm glad to see you as well. Please accept my apologies for the late reply. I've never owned a Steam Deck but they look pretty cool. If it's something you really want, then buy it. We only get one time around in life. Have as much fun as you can doing things that you enjoy.

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: cw_

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Two Lipton ice tea bottles (one raspberry flavoured, other lemon) and a Pluto Pup (battered hotdog ona steeeeeek)...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are a miserable little toad who constantly obsesses over money. Even your coin collecting hobby is overshadowed by your greed.

Besides being a dolt who’s addicted to mindless consumption of goods made in China you have no social conscience @The Prowler

Ie - you often boasted during the pandemic how you profited handsomely from the purchase of Pfizer shares even tho you called their vaccines ‘depopulation devices’ & likened them to poison. And yet you chose to profit from them.

And then thousands of police firefighters and healthcare workers put their lives on the line to protect you. Hundreds of them died in your place too.

Ie-

Chart_Law_Enforcement_Deaths_v03_dap_1673451328348_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

Only someone as greedy as you would choose to profit from the valiant sacrifices of others Prowler. They died for your sins and your greed.

In the past you would have been called a Profiteer. That’s what i call a Judas

Ironic you call me greedy when you are the greediest of them all Prowler. All you gained from your profiteering is blood money. Just like Judas who betrayed Jesus for silver

You don’t realize it but you sold your soul for financial gain Prowler

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!

Senile @Joe thinks there is no water where I live....
I lost my virginity in Brockville… but I got it back in Etobicoke.

Just outside Timmins, I had to escape a swarm of black flies by jumping into a leech-infested pond.

First time I came out West, I was hitchhiking. Got stranded in Wawa. Passenger in a pickup truck zooming by threw an empty beer can at my head.

Once picked cherries in St. Catherines, $0.75/basket, surrounded by unilingual pickers from Tobago.

Last thing I purchased: fond memories of Ontario.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Besides being a dolt who’s addicted to mindless consumption of goods made in China you have no social conscience @The Prowler

Ie - you often boasted during the pandemic how you profited handsomely from the purchase of Pfizer shares even tho you called their vaccines ‘depopulation devices’ & likened them to poison. And yet you chose to profit from them.

And then thousands of police firefighters and healthcare workers put their lives on the line to protect you. Hundreds of them died in your place too.

Ie-

Chart_Law_Enforcement_Deaths_v03_dap_1673451328348_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

Only someone as greedy as you would choose to profit from the valiant sacrifices of others Prowler. They died for your sins and your greed.

In the past you would have been called a Profiteer. That’s what i call a Judas

Ironic you call me greedy when you are the greediest of them all Prowler. All you gained from your profiteering is blood money. Just like Judas who betrayed Jesus for silver

You don’t realize it but you sold your soul for financial gain Prowler

Stop the hijacking, Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What about Shein? Are Americans into that too? That online store has destroyed many retailers here in BRazoo.

I hate fast fashion. I always use Thred Up or Platos Closet or other thrift or consignment. It's better for the eco....you get way more for your money.

That being said on occasion I'll grab an item new if I really like it or can't find something I need second hand.

I DID spend 65 bucks on Shein buying the sluttiest night wear, some lingerie and few pairs of thigh high stockings because my man here made a comment that when he had to research fetish sites for a piece he was writing he discovered he finds them hot. He also has a thing for pin up, retro style lingerie....and Shein has some stuff super cheap that works.

I also got a cropped hoodie that's gonna be perfect for my morning runs this fall.

So like I don't make it a habit but I will on occasion buy from fast fashion.