What's the last thing you purchased?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just out of curiosity, can I ask how much? I always like comparing the regional averages.
3.8 gram about $30.00 - and of course some cost much more -
PS - Weed is legal here (Ca)but not a pipe ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
3.8 gram about $30.00 - and of course some cost much more -
PS - Weed is legal here (Ca)but not a pipe ?

Sounds about on par with Washington State.

Though, they sell pipes in the stores here. Are you telling me you can still get a ticket for weed paraphernalia like a pipe?

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A car. :Happy5:

It's a 2018 Fiat 124 Abarth Turbo.

**This wasn't the last thing we bought, it was the last thing we bought for over 20k.

I thought it looked like the Mazda MX5 and it is indeed built on the same platform.

This does lend credibility to your claim of being a woman.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I thought it looked like the Mazda MX5 and it is indeed built on the same platform.

This does lend credibility to your claim of being a woman.

Anyways....

It's actually built on the same chasis as the Mazda Miata. Good eye. Matter of fact the interior is an exact copy of the interior of a Miata.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We bought this earlier this week...the fanciest toaster I have ever owned...

51HjlUQhAGS._AC_SX569_.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A car. :Happy5:

It's a 2018 Fiat 124 Abarth Turbo.

**This wasn't the last thing we bought, it was the last thing we bought for over 20k.
That's nice @Flynn

I'd like to buy a sports car like that but I don't wanna spend that much or need anything that new.

Just a fun vintage sports coupe/covertible for the occasional city driving.

Hopefully get away with spending $10,000 or less

Maybe something like this?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

00z0z_5gatW2co49U_0CI0t4_600x450.jpg

$9,000 canadian maybe $6500 US?

Mid you....Not saying its even a wise choice, just a wing it idea.

enjoy now...but likely pay lots later in repairs and maintenance

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's nice @Flynn

I'd like to buy a sports car like that but I don't wanna spend that much or need anything that new.

Hey Joe! Thanks!

When looking for an affordable convertible you want to find one that is low maintenance and fun to drive.

In my experience you can easily find a nice convertible for 10k or less. Yes, those Alfa Romeo Spiders are nice but are very difficult to maintain because they are foreign and those parts depending on the year can be very hard to find.

Here's a little suggestion Joe. Try this:

2003-mr2-spyder-2-1599224809.jpg

You can find a Toyota MR2 Spyder for under 10k. Unlike other convertibles, I've seen some with very low miles, in the range of 6k-50k. Parts I know are easier to come by, but still may be difficult depending on the year. Try looking into the 2002' and 2003' models, as the 2000'-2001' models have ceramic casings in the engine and degrade over time causing catastrophic damage. They used ceramic parts because they're lightweight.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That's nice @Flynn

If you want it, just buy it @Joe.

FFS, you are only talking about $9000.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello there Alticus!! I am very happy to see you. Have you been extremely busy playing video games?
I'm tempted to buy a steam deck now while it's on sale. Do you think I should?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
A replacement back side window for the pickup, because the fucking genius here locked the keys inside the car yesterday and since this is bumfuck nowhere where Judas lost his boots, getting a key maker is more expensive than breaking the car window.

Luckily I found a used one online for 1/2 the price of a new one.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you want it, just buy it @Joe.

FFS, you are only talking about $9000.
In case ya weren’t aware word on the street lately is the economy is slowin’ down @The Prowler! The odds of a recession are quite high

So a lotta things could considerably fall in value including yer home & yer Camaro Prowler. Of course that kin only translate into one thing - lower prices, sales.

So if you were planning ta sell yer house or camaro better now then later….Prowler!

Plannin ta wait a year or 2 before making any big ticket purchases eh. Could be a lot more deals by then

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
In case ya weren’t aware word on the street lately is the economy is slowin’ down @The Prowler! The odds of a recession are quite high

@Joe You worry about money way too much, Old Man @Joe. $9000 for that old man car you like. Just buy it. Even if it goes down to $6000 in a year, you should be able to have $3000 worth of fun in it in a year.

You are running out of time, Old Man @Joe.

So if you were planning ta sell yer house or camaro better now then later….Prowler!

I am going to be selling my Camaro, @Joe, because that was the deal I made with my wife when I bought my 2023 Corvette. We are running out of garage space and it really does only make sense to have one summer pleasure car for me.

I am not planning to sell my house, @Joe, because I like my house and this is where I want to live. It is almost like I have already told you think 50 or 60 times already, Senile @Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe You worry about money way too much, Old Man @Joe. $9000 for that old man car you like. Just buy it. Even if it goes down to $6000 in a year, you should be able to have $3000 worth of fun in it in a year.

You are running out of time, Old Man @Joe.

I am going to be selling my Camaro, @Joe, because that was the deal I made with my wife when I bought my 2023 Corvette. We are running out of garage space and it really does only make sense to have one summer pleasure car for me.

I am not planning to sell my house, @Joe, because I like my house and this is where I want to live. It is almost like I have already told you think 50 or 60 times already, Senile @Joe.
BTW how was your trip to Alaska snd Vancouver @The Prowler ?

Did ya drool with envy when you were here?

I do hope all that forest fire smoke isnt too bad where you live Prowler. I hear it was really bad in Ontario.

None here do far

Don’t forget to wear your gas mask eh Prowler so you kin keep the smoke fumes out

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
BTW how was your trip to Alaska snd Vancouver @The Prowler ?

Did ya drool with envy when you were here?

My trip was really good.

We had excellent weather in both Vancouver and Alaska. They say it usually rains about 50% of the days, and while we were there it only rained for about 2 hours in 11 days.

Vancouver is a typical big city as far as lots or big buildings, lots of traffic, lots of people. But the people are kind of slow. They are nothing like people in the hustle and bustle of downtown Toronto. I do not know if they are generally lower IQ or just in a perma-daze from too much dope, but I felt like I was surrounded by semi-retards.

There were lots of dogs, which was nice.

It was nice seeing the mountains.

We had an excellent time on the cruise. We saw lots of wildlife: whales, dolphins, sea lions, sea otters, seals, bald eagles, brown bears (like, about 20 feet way from us), mountain goats, etc. etc. The food was excellent. We got very close to two glaciers (Hubbard and Mendenhall) and saw lots or icebergs and ice calving at the Hubbard Glacier. The entertainment was top notch.

I do hope all that forest fire smoke isnt too bad where you live Prowler. I hear it was really bad in Ontario.

None here do far

Don’t forget to wear your gas mask eh Prowler so you kin keep the smoke fumes out

There was some air quality issues overnight last Tuesday where I live, but nothing that has affected me.

People should take note of one of the reason I say @Joe is a scumbag. He "flames" people over real-life tragedies like massive forest fires.

There are often huge forest fires in his province, but nobody is such a low life that they would flame him over it. @Joe is the only one I have seen on the forums who would stoop so low.

So now you know the answer to the question "Why is TheProwler so mean to Senile @Joe?" He is not just a real life loser, but he is an asshole who deserves to be humiliated.

I bought one of these last week:

71rN4zDIDOL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People should take note of one of the reason I say @Joe is a scumbag. He "flames" people over real-life tragedies like massive forest fires.

There are often huge forest fires in his province, but nobody is such a low life that they would flame him over it. @Joe is the only one I have seen on the forums who would stoop so low.

Oh.

I thought the American/US media was really blaming you guys where you live @The Prowler:

It really stinks where you live, eh?

I suppose when you live in smog & stench all the time ya git used to it

But others don’t eh Prowler?

Apparently the forest fire situation was really bad where you live this year….worst on record eh?

So bad in fact the guv had ta call in firefighters from all over the world

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@The Prowler is addicted to buying piles of cheap shit Made in China

Typical mindless consumer who feeds an authoritarian regime eh

But im more into buying quality items made in North America or Europe

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@The Prowler is addicted to buying piles of cheap shit Made in China

Typical mindless consumer who feeds an authoritarian regime eh

But im more into buying quality items made in North America or Europe

Yeah, Senile @Joe, tell me what computer mouse you bought that was made in North America or Europe.

We just bought a Miele dryer - Made in Germany.

The drum throne I bought was Made in Mexico.

I did buy a Made in USA car just last fall....it is much like this one for sale used for $126,800

88e6f938-6242-4708-a014-ef5c0012ae40.jpg-1024x786

Over $126K Senile @Joe.

And you are worried about spending $9K on a car, Senile @Joe.

Why would you even try to compete?

I am going to be selling my Made in USA Chevrolet Camaro Z28 soon, Senile @Joe. Unfortunately for you, Senile @Joe, you cannot afford it.