What's the last thing you purchased?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I lost my virginity in Brockville… but I got it back in Etobicoke.

Just outside Timmins, I had to escape a swarm of black flies by jumping into a leech-infested pond.

First time I came out West, I was hitchhiking. Got stranded in Wawa. Passenger in a pickup truck zooming by threw an empty beer can at my head.

Once picked cherries in St. Catherines, $0.75/basket, surrounded by unilingual pickers from Tobago.

Last thing I purchased: fond memories of Ontario.

I read that to this tune....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Barbecue cleaner, nitrile gloves, and cheap paper towels.

I won't be cleaning it too many more times. It's a cheap portable...all the paint is coming off and the bolts protruding from the interior are annoying to get grease mopped up. It will get left behind whenever I move back to Victoria.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Couple of sandwiches from a local joint that calls itself an American pizzeria.

They heap on cheap cheese and burn the fuck out of cold cut classics.

They need clear instructions or it's really bad....lol

Screenshot-20230705-181538.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ughh... they put a whole stick of butter in the cold cut sandwich and not a whole lot of meat...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Couple of sandwiches from a local joint that calls itself an American pizzeria.

They heap on cheap cheese and burn the fuck out of cold cut classics.

They need clear instructions or it's really bad....lol

Screenshot-20230705-181538.jpg

American cheese is a processed cheese or "cheese food" that is not actually real cheese.01 It is made from cheese and unfermented dairy ingredients mixed with emulsifiers, and additional ingredients such as vegetable oils, salt, food coloring, or sugar may be included.2 The FDA's definition of processed cheese products states that the cheeses and other added ingredients in pasteurized process cheese food products must be mixed into a "homogeneous plastic mass." However, the term "plastic" is not being used as a noun to refer to the non-biodegradable material car bumpers are made out of. The term "plastic" is simply any material that can be molded into a desired shape, and processed cheese does fit that definition
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Barbecue cleaner, nitrile gloves, and cheap paper towels.

I won't be cleaning it too many more times. It's a cheap portable...all the paint is coming off and the bolts protruding from the interior are annoying to get grease mopped up. It will get left behind whenever I move back to Victoria.
Don't be such a cheap ass next time, Mr I've Lived Everywhere and I Do Everything Right Because I Know Everything About Everything.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last thing I purchased: Petrol. Close to 8 bucks a gallon. Not complaining about it. It is what it is.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Don't be such a cheap ass next time, Mr I've Lived Everywhere and I Do Everything Right Because I Know Everything About Everything.

I do know heaps... particularly private freight to regional areas. For the same unit I have in a storage shed a 22 hour drive away, it would have cost me double to have the first one shipped up, versus having a second one shipped to my door in under 3 days.

And I'll be leaving this one behind (except for maybe the cast iron inserts and the gas hose and fittings, because spares and shit).

I doubt you'd even know how to operate a gas barbecue much less assemble, disassemble, or clean one... such is your Woke Damage.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Last thing I purchased: Petrol. Close to 8 bucks a gallon. Not complaining about it. It is what it is.
lmao

that's nearly 4 times what we were paying during better times and more than twice what we here are paying now

but you deserve it

The poor hardworking souls in that country and the EU countries carrying Portugal who are tethering the poverty line already don't

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2 bottles of Merry Edwards Chardonnay for my last night at GFs house in Alexander Valley. Looking forward to resuming my life in CR.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
One of these
a6d1-08-22-2023-easton-beast-x-bbcor-baseball-bat--bb23bstb-35612-1_s.jpg

three of these
cbf9-08-22-2023-easton-beast-x-bbcor-baseball-bat--bb23bsts-35613-1_s.jpg

one of these
82bb-07-21-easton-alpha-360-xl--3-bbcor-baseball-bat--bb20alx-34653-1_s.jpg

one of these
2876-02-21-2021-easton-b5-pro-bbcor-baseball-bat--bb21b5-33453-1_s.jpg

one of these
d3d4-08-21-2022-easton-alpha-alx-bbcor-baseball-bat--bb22al-34361-1_s.jpg

two of these
020d-05-21-easton-project-3-alpha-xl-bbcor-baseball-bat--bb19alx-30871-5_s.jpg

and one of these
98d6-10-22-pine-tar-stick-35117_008_s.jpg

(the one in the middle).

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bought some animation tutorials....

...from one of the Old Time Greats

disc01.jpg

Guy worked fer Disney, drew some of the most famous cartoons of all time:

The whole set cost me close to $300, but I figger it's worth it because apart from this instruction hard to find,this form of animation is dying & once people him are gone there won't be anyone else around to 'spread the gospel'

Where technology is replacing humans, we should at least be aware that we were once 'human' and not merely run by computers.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was too lazy to walk to my garage to take a picture lol...but I got this last week and OMG.. It works like a gem. This a small mantis tiller 4 cycle that I highly recommend.. I've been using it in my flower beds and can't believe how well it turns the soil.. better than my large tiller. Happy with the purchase..

BpyI7T5.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Mild and sweet. Many people would not want.
Certainly not as good as the salsa from my local family owned Mexican Restaurant, even though that is spicier than I prefer.
I use this on eggs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
NuWave Oxygen Purifier

We have people with horrible allergies at home. I scored this air purifier on Ebay at an excellent price, almost half off. It can purify the air in the whole house, which is about 2500 sq ft.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Mild and sweet. Many people would not want.
Certainly not as good as the salsa from my local family owned Mexican Restaurant, even though that is spicier than I prefer.
I use this on eggs.

I add salsa to eggs all the time. It's a delicious combination. I don't know if you eat bacon...but adding bacon to your tomato based salsa, takes the salsa and your eggs to a whole new level of delicious.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_