What's the last thing you purchased?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Last week I spent way too much on booze.

The company pays for food, but the booze is on me. I didn't get my own car, no need, so most of it was bought in the airport or restaurants. I prefer not to figure out how much I spent. Airport shots are the worst! $12 for one, $16 for a double, then add in a $9 beer and it adds up fast.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Gas for the Hemi Challenger- - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="CorsetKat, post: Airport shots are the worst! $12 for one, $16 for a double, then add in a $9 beer and it adds up fast.[/QUOTE]

Were you in Las Vegas?

Opps-Though it said slots- - - - - -

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Not then, that was CA. I was in Vegas a few weeks ago. That was hella expensive too. The slot machines only too vouchers, not cash so if I wanted to play to waste some of the 8 hours I was stuck in the airport I would have had to walk to the one place that you could obtain the vouchers, then walk to were I could use it. I opted for booze instead.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
It's fun flying out of Vegas cause you can tell by the peoples faces who are the winners from the losers- - - - - - - -:Whiner2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
41671476_463239910862111_4834795365997740032_n.jpg

24 packs of these bad boys (:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
PS- Last thing was a smog check- - - - - -

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Rare roast beef sammich with monterey jack and provalone cheese, plus a meat knish, from Chompie's Deli.

Also a fifth of New Amsterdam Gin and a 2-liter of pink lemonade from the corner store.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought this the other night.. I hope to fuck it holds up because I paid a small fortune for it....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bought this the other night.. I hope to fuck it holds up because I paid a small fortune for it....

Seems a tad extreme for a bike cover, any reason for the "bubble"?

Bought some Dayquil, fucking sick fuckers spreading their sickness.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes... My garage has a dirt floor and it is extremely damp.. Also.. I have mice in the winter looking for a warm comfy home.. My last bike they made a home inside the seat... I saw stuffing beneath my bike and I knew what had happened.. This bike is brand new, so I thought this winter It would be a great way to go.. Oh and .. Yeah.. I hate those sick fucks running around sniffling and sneezing everywhere... Spreading their sickness hahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yes... My garage has a dirt floor and it is extremely damp.. Also.. I have mice in the winter looking for a warm comfy home.. My last bike they made a home inside the seat... I saw stuffing beneath my bike and I knew what had happened.. This bike is brand new, so I thought this winter It would be a great way to go.. Oh and .. Yeah.. I hate those sick fucks running around sniffling and sneezing everywhere... Spreading their sickness hahaha

Ah ok, well that makes perfect sense! Hope it works out like you want.

My great aunt recently sold her bike, she is 68 and was still riding! I swear shes more man than most men I know haha.