What's the last thing you purchased?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bought a box mod vape and all the accessories needed to puff without fear of lung cancer lol
Also bought 60 pregabalin, 60 Nitrazapam and 180 tarpentadol... Thanks to onlinesleepingpills.com

X

xXx
Site Supporter

yeah, but wtf you doin' with 'em all

??

gun.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Related to buying things. BTW this will only work in nice civilized areas because they will get robbed in the ghetto.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just bought a flea comb for our pet cat. I haven't seen any fleas yet but he has been scratching a lot and petting him I found some flea poop. Basically they're like little very fine black pieces of sand. I think we caught it early so hopefully dipping him tomorrow will solve the issue.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
1/2 lb Bubba Dream

1/2 lb Bubba Fish

1/2 lb Red Dragon

1/2 lb Zombie Nuken

1 black RAW beanie

1 black RAW pom pom beanie

2 RAW cone cutters

1 Black RAW drawstring bag

2 pair black RAW socks

And I got this waiting for pick up

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Related to buying things. BTW this will only work in nice civilized areas because they will get robbed in the ghetto.

lmao
I dont know what the penalty is but I swear it wood have been my duty to impede that things progress LOLOL

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Black blouses from Kitten D'Amour for work, and some pretty coloured ones for non work days. Plus the refills for planner diary in preparation for next year. I have to keep track of everything in writing or I forget what I'm doing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Backed up into a 3’ pole I couldn’t see for a number of reasons. It occurred one very late night @ Chingeto. I did manage to get it home.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The ingredients for tiramisu and lemon bars… and snob brand coffee

I’m in charge of dessert for the upcoming funeral reception of my recently departed best friend since 1991’s father. He was a corporate law attorney who had a wicked sense of humor and great laugh. He will be missed.

Last edited: