Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An Original Production Cell for the Animation All Dogs Go to Heaven

50657214_1.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The price wasn't bad either, DHGate IMO is usaully way over priced , my boots were $600 but I never knew they were counterfeit Balenciaga
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. A lot of fake shit, more than usual going around these days. Years ago my brother bought what he thought was a genuine Ralph Lauren 'Polo' sweater for like $200 at the flea market only to notice upon closer inspection the horse logo had 5 legs.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. A lot of fake shit, more than usual going around these days. Years ago my brother bought what he thought was a genuine Ralph Lauren 'Polo' sweater for like $200 at the flea market only to notice upon closer inspection the horse logo had 5 legs.
The boots were dead on came with all the packaging and fake certification.. the soles ended up being hollow

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Pie w/ obscene delivery charge. Totes worth it.

Mexican chocolate
Blueberry crumble
Pecan
The famous milk bar Pumpkin

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's Record Store Day and I just happened to have the day off from work, so I went down there. Totally not my style but I was awake and had nothing better to do. Tom opened at 6:00 and there were about 20 people in line when I got there at 5:15. Somebody got to Little Feat before me and Tom didn't bother to have Shotgun Willie. I got most of what I was looking for, though.

RSD-2.jpg

Reactions: cw_

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Grabbed 15 bucks worth Pork Ribs

6 pack Strawberry and Cream Chupa Chups pop

Strawberry and Banana Jumex juice necter

Breakfast orange blend Oasis juice

And a pineapple banana orange Oasis juice

Oh and some hamburger buns
It's nice to see another member who cares deeply about their diet and well-being. We're setting a good example you and I. *high five*