Why are libs so scared of covid?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You could always suck a cock ... maybe it would heal all your hurts :rightON:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals are scared of everything

Especially the males. A lack of testosterone will do that to a guy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

Good to hear you survived, despite the other pleasures that you enjoy.:ThumbsUp3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look at Stoolmajor trying hard to be witty

Fuckhead has obviously been afraid of having an adequate supply of oxygen for his brain lately

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuckhead has obviously been afraid of having an adequate supply of oxygen for his brain lately

Thanks to my tropical garden, I could sell the extra oxygen. Like Im peaking from it right now. I adore my home

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Thanks to my tropical garden, I could sell the extra oxygen. Like Im peaking from it right now. I adore my home

So long as they don't sign an extradition treaty with wherever you banged those kids, of course.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So long as they don't sign an extradition treaty with wherever you banged those kids, of course.

Another one stuck on kids. Seek help fatso.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Another one stuck on kids. Seek help fatso.

lol...my BMI is 23.7, perfect actually...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally I don’t stay home cos of Covid, it’s fucking people lol, so many Karen’s about on the prowl, not worth keep getting into shit..

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
More people die per year from smoking cigarettes than they do from COVID

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

Using drugs, being gay and getting surgery are all choices that carry risks which people understand before engaging in such activities also things like harm reduction exist.

Nobody chooses to get sick. It's a virus that nobody can control and it's not just mUH LIBERALS that are scared of it. The only reason they care is because of the boomers screaming in their ear to wear a mask or WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE.

That argument is so stupid "WELL MORE PEOPLE DIE IN CAR ACCIDENTS AND FROM CANCER THAN COVID THEREFORE I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WEAR A MASK"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here's the thing tho. Today, in your most liberal states, we're seeing an increase in COVID cases despite several months of draconian economy destroying lockdowns and usage of masks where ever you go.

So if we're seeing an increase under such circumstances what could Trump have done different during the beginning stages of this virus' spread that would have prevented the circumstance we see before us now?

Go head liberals, respond with a stock occupydemocrats media approved answer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The left and the media has absolutely turned Covid into another anti Trump political weapon.

But it Covid was something to fear, because it was novel. None of us have ever been exposed, so we had absolutely no immunity. And it's just death, a lot of people have suffered permanent damage and ongoing serious medical issues.

But shutting down our society causes serious long term issues and causes death and permanent damage.

We shouldnt all be terrified, but we should respect this threat enough to take precautions and avoid it. And the government should just stay the fuck out of it because they always make it worse when they meddle like this with peoples lives.

I dont think liberals fear it, truly. I think they are just doing whatever their politicains and media tell them and they are virtue signaling accordingly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Best one was when I went to eat at hooters the other day.

They've got an awesome Thai BBQ hot wing sauce by the way.

Anyway, the scantly dressed little cutie at the door tells me I need a mask to walk in so as usual I say "give me one and I'll put it on"

I deliberately take my time putting it on as I'm led to my table where I promptly take it off. And so there I am with my female friend talking and laughing up a storm and guess what's directly above me?

A ceiling fan operating at full blast.

A ceiling fan operating at full blast near the other tables and their patrons as well

Cause, you know, COVID is only capable of striking as you walk into the restaurant. Once you sit you're safe.

The stupidity surrounding this thing is simply astonishing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here's the thing tho. Today, in your most liberal states, we're seeing an increase in COVID cases despite several months of draconian economy destroying lockdowns and usage of masks where ever you go.

So if we're seeing an increase under such circumstances what could Trump have done different during the beginning stages of this virus' spread that would have prevented the circumstance we see before us now?

Go head liberals, respond with a stock occupydemocrats media approved answer

Did Trumpy pack up yet ??

Is there Orange makeup all over the fucking furniture

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
anyone else get a kick out of the drooling spastics that wear the splash guard face shields?

Those things are a hoot.

Seeing some little old lady that looks like she's about to weld some steel crossbeams together in dollar tree is always good for a laugh.

You libs are criminally stupid. I swear.

Whomever

not of sound mind
Upstairs we have viral sympathy as it is another schematic for life seeking its advancement in the universe God made for all life, which he also made. Absent your human interests, we hope that Coronavirus finds the hospitality it is looking for. I do not know why this must be controversial for your prejudicial species. I should have made Aristotle kill himself when I was meant to or things may not have developed in this manner. The angel's regret in your human heart would chew you to bones. I always feel this way about suicides that could have been better facilitated, especially those which simply could have been.

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
anyone else get a kick out of the drooling spastics that wear the splash guard face shields?

Those things are a hoot.

Seeing some little old lady that looks like she's about to weld some steel crossbeams together in dollar tree is always good for a laugh.

You libs are criminally stupid. I swear.

Do you mean the employees? It's company policy...