Why are libs so scared of covid?

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
I remember a time when leftist extremists and right wing extremists agreed that Covid was just another flu.

I recall SMH. All it takes is a Smart phone and you find all sorts of internet "experts". It's too bad that some people have to get quite sick to curtail their foolishness. Of course, there are those in this country that refuse to believe they have Covid even as they lie in a hospital bed.

You can't make up the amount of stupidity out there surrounding this disease. And yes, the understanding of the virus changes. It was considered a novel virus when it appeared. For the simpleminded, that means it was new and mysterious. Science provides new information about the virus as discoveries are made in diagnosis, prevention and treatment.

I suggest that about 99.8% of us on this forum don't know what they hell we're talking about. We all have search engines. Humility is not a bad thing people.

Last edited:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I remember a time when leftist extremists and right wing extremists agreed that Covid was just another flu.

I recall SMH. All it takes is a Smart phone and you find all sorts of internet "experts". It's too bad that some people have to get quite sick to curtail their foolishness. Of course, there are those in this country that refuse to believe they have Covid even as they lie in a hospital bed.

You can't make up the amount of stupidity out there surrounding this disease. And yes, the understanding of the virus changes. It was considered a novel virus when it appeared. For the simpleminded, that means it was new and mysterious. Science provides new information about the virus as discoveries are made in diagnosis, prevention and treatment.

I suggest that about 99.8% of us on this forum don't know what they hell they're talking about. Humility is not a bad thing.
...we're - it should be "what we're talking about" since you say "..us on this forum".

Also - good for you saying about 99.8% - this being estimates week (or estimations week - or ...whatev).
A range such as minus 8.43 to 117% would also have been acceptable as well as irrefutable.

Last edited:

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

I suggest that about 99.8% of us on this forum don't know what they hell they're talking about. Humility is not a bad thing.
...we're - it should be "what we're talking about since you say "..us on this forum".

Also - good for you saying about 99.8% - this being estimates week (or estimations week - or ...whatev).
A range such as minus 8.43 to 117% would also have been acceptable as well as irrefutable.

I edited myself when I realized my error. Are you the forum editor? If yes, how much are you paid? It must be zillions.

As for your second comment, it makes me wonder why you posted at all. You basically said nothing.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

...we're - it should be "what we're talking about since you say "..us on this forum".

I edited myself when I realized my error. Are you the forum editor? If yes, how much are you paid? It must be zillions.

As for your second comment, it makes me wonder why you posted at all. You basically said nothing.
Because it is Estimation Week here on theBadTards. Math Week was last week.
This week, no hard numbers or demonstrable facts have their place.

This really could be your time to shine, Dr.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just continue to remember, normal and intelligent people, these masks filter virus' every bit as good as they filter a fart. Squat over your local lib with a mask over your ass, rip one and when they vomit, proclaim they're a liar cause if a mask filters virus', it sure as fuck filters fart particles. AMIRITE!!!!!!! :Cheers:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Just continue to remember, normal and intelligent people, these masks filter virus' every bit as good as they filter a fart. Squat over your local lib with a mask over your ass, rip one and when they vomit, proclaim they're a liar cause if a mask filters virus', it sure as fuck filters fart particles. AMIRITE!!!!!!! :Cheers:
Did I just hear a goat vomit? :Confused3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you wanna sniff my farts through a paper mask? mmmkay! :AssKisser:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
you wanna sniff my farts through a paper mask? mmmkay! :AssKisser:
It even smells like goat vomit here... Is that you, @Lokmar ?

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
We already know how Trump handled the virus, and what it meant for our country.
We're living through it right now. His would only get worse, perhaps much worse.
Give someone else a try.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, the reality is no one can really handle a virus that spreads like a cold. Politically, all you can do is throw money at research for a vaccine. Trump did that. If you're commie china, you can always weld people in their homes and let em starve to death I suppose. Now that a vaccine exists, we should see numbers decrease. all biden has to do is stay out of the way.