Why are libs so scared of covid?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Stoogemajor is thinking about tiny penis

that means the ratio of young boys to girls trapped in his closet is at least 4 to 1

sick fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

that means the ratio of young boys to girls trapped in his closet is at least 4 to 1

I don't even reckon he gets human kids at his hovel.... just adolescent iguanas lounging around the pool and tickling his leg hairs...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't even reckon he gets human kids at his hovel.... just adolescent iguanas lounging around the pool and tickling his leg hairs...

So you know the beauty of my compound. No smoking here

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So you know the beauty of my compound. No smoking here
No smoking but lots of child lust

got it.

I'll send the authorities right over

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

A, I didn't and am not shutting down my entire life. I am wearing a mask everywhere I go, washing my hands a lot, and am not eating inside restaurants or getting on planes. I limit gatherings to five or six people, and we are careful when we get together.

B, I had it. Let me tell you this about that: It sucked. I never felt like my life was in danger, but it was definitely different than anything I've ever had, and I was sick enough to be completely sidelined from my life for three weeks. But the worst part is, I am a long hauler. I have been super exhausted for eight months now. I am very, very sick of it, and I don't think many people would enjoy going through this, or call it "a mild flu." That's not what it was/is for me. I am definitely afraid of getting it again.

Jesus, Lotus. I'm glad you survived! When did you get it?

During that first "wave"? I have a few friends who caught it last spring. All except 1 are long hualers.

Honestly scariest shit I've ever seen. Have you had issues bad enough to need hospitalization since? I have a long hauler friend who has been in the hospital multiple times since her Covid infection....she had some health issues before and now shes just really going through it. It's horrible.

I'm really glad you are alive, Lotus and I hope this ends for you soon. I wish we knew more about how to help people still suffering from it. :/

Early April. No. I was never hospitalized. Now, I am just exhausted. I can only do about half what I could do before. So my 8 mile walk was a really big deal. LOL. And my lungs are sensitive now. I don't get short of breath and dizzy like I did when I was sick, but when I take deep breaths my lungs still hurt a little. Just enough for me to know something's still there. It's weird and irritating. And makes me very scared of getting it again.

Yeah please be very careful.

My friend told me it felt like hot little knives in her lungs when she takes deep breaths.

Do you have one of those breathing excessive things you get in the hospital after a major surgery? You know what I'm talking about? Where you blow into this thing with a ball in it? I can never remember what its called.

I noticed you weren't on SG for a while and was worried you might have caught it.

This second hit seems much more infectious(probably because we test a lot) but less deadly and easier to treat. Probably because we have all had exposure now.

People typically always rate the danger of a virus by your odds of living through it. They dont typically consider the absolute misery and the long term effects that we dont really understand.

Pretty much why I wish the government would just stay out of it and just write us checks as we need it....its our own tax money. Oh and they can stay out of medical options too.

Keep moving and using those lungs, Lotus. Have you had xrays?

Nah. I walk a lot, do yoga for breathing, and take C, D, zinc, chlorophyll, and baking soda. And I eat raw garlic. It all helps.

I'm putting off going to the hospital/doctor because I don't want to be around all those sick people! I'll only go if I get super sick.

Understood.

I'm not saying this to be dramatic....but you could have scaring on your lungs. That's why I asked about an xray.

I dont know how it works in Portugal but most PCPs can do xrays in their office....no hospital needed.

I passed a kidney stone at home a few months ago because I want to stay away from the hospital now lol. I hate going anyway.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A431-F45-A-11-F5-4872-A1-A9-19-EB90-E28626.jpg

Know what you are DD

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Know what you are DD

Your consummate superior in any competition of goodness worth recording... :rightON:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pay to die DD. GREASY little women

Know what you are DD

Your consummate superior in any competition of goodness worth recording... :rightON:

pay to die dummy

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Know what you are DD

pay to die dummy

Suckle on Social Security from far away and die a slow and demeaning death of poverty. At least you have teen boy toys to carry your coffin (if you prepay in Bic lighters and pens)....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Know what you are DD

pay to die dummy

Suckle on Social Security from far away and die a slow and demeaning death of poverty. At least you have teen boy toys to carry your coffin (if you prepay in Bic lighters and pens)....

Pay to die DD. Stinky cunt

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Know what you are DD

pay to die dummy

Pay to die DD

I'll pay for my own grave, pauper... :ThumbsUp1::facepalm:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C70501-FC-ED04-41-E4-B0-AB-F1-DBCEF9-CD81.jpg

Youd trade the food from your 5 kids mouths for a pack of Luckys. Creep

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.
Well, let's take a look at your math.
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.
So now in the US we have 12 million cases (fewer resolved cases, of course)
There have been over 300,000 deaths. You do the math there - hint: .001 isn't the answer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But let's imagine for a moment that .001 means 1%. (10% of 10%)

That, in the US, would mean well over 3 million deaths. 3 million - who cares?

Covid has become the leading cause of death in the USA in 2020.

Its death toll is at least 6 times higher than influenza this year in America.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A, I didn't and am not shutting down my entire life. I am wearing a mask everywhere I go, washing my hands a lot, and am not eating inside restaurants or getting on planes. I limit gatherings to five or six people, and we are careful when we get together.

B, I had it. Let me tell you this about that: It sucked. I never felt like my life was in danger, but it was definitely different than anything I've ever had, and I was sick enough to be completely sidelined from my life for three weeks. But the worst part is, I am a long hauler. I have been super exhausted for eight months now. I am very, very sick of it, and I don't think many people would enjoy going through this, or call it "a mild flu." That's not what it was/is for me. I am definitely afraid of getting it again.

You can't get it again though.

There have been cases of people getting it twice.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.
There have been over 300,000 deaths. You do the math there - hint: .001 isn't the answer.

Not surprisingly, you are wrong again. 12 million identified cases but the majority of cases do not get identified as they are either nonsymptomatic or they have very few symptoms. In short, we know the numerator (how many people died) but we don't know the denominator. The denominator is most certainly far larger than your estimate.

That is before we even get into issues like double counting, false positives, or how true that 300,000 figure actual is. Hint: Look up the definitions of a contributing factor vs cause.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

Not surprisingly, you are wrong again. 12 million identified cases but the majority of cases do not get identified as they are either nonsymptomatic or they have very few symptoms. In short, we know the numerator (how many people died) but we don't know the denominator. The denominator is most certainly far larger than your estimate.

That is before we even get into issues like double counting, false positives, or how true that 300,000 figure actual is. Hint: Look up the definitions of a contributing factor vs cause.
Look, Oerdink, let me just pull the string on your latest For the Sake of Opposition argument.

Most case do not get identified? And exactly how do you know that? How many cases haven't been identified?
There have been 12 million identified cases, period.
What we also do know is that in the case of asymptomatic cases and mild cases, no immunity is conferred. And - subsequent infection can be severe.
Note also that the 3 million deaths is bases upon 1% death rate that Deportz suggested -and if everyone was to eventually become infected.
Underlying causes, yes - known to be a factor in Covid 19 deaths. Do we live in a world were everyone is in perfect health? No? Okay - so there will always be complicating factors in a health crisis. To your view, and aged person who contracts and dies of theCovids didn't die of theCovids, they died because they were old. And - a person who dies of cancer, didn't die of cancer, they die because their weak immune system couldn't contain the cancer - so really no deaths due to cancer, right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I realize you are dumb but you could try to Google that before posting. You know, actually try to learn something before you speak for once?

According to the CDC the unreported number of cases are some where between 6 to 24 times the total number of known cases.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I realize you are dumb but you could try to Google that before posting. You know, actually try to learn something before you speak for once?

According to the CDC the unreported number of cases are some where between 6 to 24 times the total number of known cases.

Today is Christmas day - the Holiest day of the year, so no way I'm engaging in name-calling or general hostilities with you or anyone else. Merry Christmas, Oerdin.

Secondly - Covid 19 in not something you get infected with - it is a symptom set associated with infection by SARS-CoV-2. In other words if you have no syptoms you do not have Covid 19.
Fourth - Its been known like FOREVEEEEEER that the possible number of infections (an exposure long enough to a viral load large enough to produce an immune response) were much higher than reported symptomatic cases - Originally back in spring it was guesstimated at 4 times. So, even though you are ordinarily extraordinary in advancing cutting edge, truly avante guarde information and insights - this time you're lagging a bit.
But
3) lets look at the numbers anyway
and let me remind you that since it is Math Week here on theBadTards that only hard numbers count.
Estimates with ranges of 4:1 (6 to 24 times) are really (uhhhh, quick, another name for bullshit - ooooo, I know) pure nonsense.

ONLY HARD PROVABLE NUMBERS COUNT on MATH WEEK !

You like estimates? Here's one: Heard immunity would require approximately 60-70 % infection rate.

12 million known cases times 24 = 288 million. 331 million is the population od the US, 2020 (probably an Estimate really) 228/331 X 100 = 87.0%.

So - Estimates are bullshit.
.. Thanks for playing again, june.

...aaaand ninth. Just want to congratulate you on being a cancer survivor.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's why libs are so afraid of covid:

329,000 covid deaths in the USA so far, and it hasn't been a year yet. That's already around 10 times the average yearly deaths from flu.

And don't give me any nonsense about the numbers being inflated. There were probably as many people who died of covid and were listed as pneumonia or other deaths early in the pandemic as there were people who ACTUALLY (not in your fervid imaginations) died of something else and were listed as covid deaths.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Here's why libs are so afraid of covid:

329,000 covid deaths in the USA so far, and it hasn't been a year yet. That's already around 10 times the average yearly deaths from flu.

And don't give me any nonsense about the numbers being inflated. There were probably as many people who died of covid and were listed as pneumonia or other deaths early in the pandemic as there were people who ACTUALLY (not in your fervid imaginations) died of something else and were listed as covid deaths.

How many didn't die from road accidents, gunshot wounds, lightening strikes and how many died from drugs, alcoholism, untreated cancers or screenings.... besides the elderly that had their lives and procedures cut short, so they were left to die?

Your sort killed the most people in 2020...

Suffer...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
In 10 years from now... I’ll find a mask when I reach into an old coat pocket and think to myself “damn, that was one hell of a year” while I take out my machete and move across the wasteland.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
My smart af cousin has been "long hauling" for months now, here is her update she posted this morning....

Covid-19 Update:
I hope all y'all had a Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukah/Joyous Festivus. Christmas was super quiet at my house ... just me and Mom. Just as well ... I didn't have the energy to put up any Christmas decorations or cook a big meal. I used the dining table to wrap Christmas presents, and left the wrap and ribbons there to remind me it was Christmas. Lame, I know ...
I got my Covid-positive response on March 26. It has been 9 months now. I am still:
* Sleeping 10-14 hrs a day
* Running a fever of 99.2-99.6 every evening
* Experiencing crippling fatigue
* Having disturbingly frequent episodes of brain fog, rendering me incapable of concentrating, problem solving, multi-tasking or even talking in complete sentences sometimes because I can't get the words I"m looking for
* Phantom Smells (usually burnt toast or burnt hair)
* Headaches
* Loss of balance and inability to hop from foot to foot
* Strange dreams and night sweats (anyone who knows me knows I don't sweat ... ever. I just get hot. Might be my Norwegian heritage ... my Dad didn't sweat either)
* Racing heart, which brings on an "Anxiety Cascade", which initiates nearly all the symptoms above.
* Loss of appetite
* Digestive issues (upper and lower ... I'm so over it!!)
* Hair loss
* Weight gain (most likely from inactivity)
In some positive news, there are some new protocols and therapeutics coming soon for Covid-19 Long-Haulers like me. It's estimated that 10% of the population that tests positive for Coronavirus become Long-Haulers. Keep in mind, Covid-19 wasn't a big thing until February and March, so it wasn't until summer (June/July) that Long-Haul was identified and being reported and addressed. Not only is the medical community playing catch-up with this, the insurance companies that provide Long-Term Disability are too. My claim was initially denied because "Patient will likely be over it by the time the 90-day waiting period is fulfilled."
I have been off work on FMLA since Thanksgiving, and will continue to be off for a while yet. The brain fog and fatigue are the deciding factors. If I can't think straight, I can't be of any help to the clients or my team. I have a couple of hours a day of clarity and something akin to energy. Otherwise, I'm mostly forcing myself to stay awake until a decent bed-time.
Please, my friends, do all you can to protect yourselves and those around you. Wear the mask. Social distance. Stay in small groups. Treat this like it MATTERS, because YOU MATTER to me!