Why are libs so scared of covid?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

A, I didn't and am not shutting down my entire life. I am wearing a mask everywhere I go, washing my hands a lot, and am not eating inside restaurants or getting on planes. I limit gatherings to five or six people, and we are careful when we get together.

B, I had it. Let me tell you this about that: It sucked. I never felt like my life was in danger, but it was definitely different than anything I've ever had, and I was sick enough to be completely sidelined from my life for three weeks. But the worst part is, I am a long hauler. I have been super exhausted for eight months now. I am very, very sick of it, and I don't think many people would enjoy going through this, or call it "a mild flu." That's not what it was/is for me. I am definitely afraid of getting it again.

You can't get it again though.

Yes, you can.
Then why bother with a vaccine? If it is just like those useless flu shots...

Let's all just sit at home waiting to die.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

A, I didn't and am not shutting down my entire life. I am wearing a mask everywhere I go, washing my hands a lot, and am not eating inside restaurants or getting on planes. I limit gatherings to five or six people, and we are careful when we get together.

B, I had it. Let me tell you this about that: It sucked. I never felt like my life was in danger, but it was definitely different than anything I've ever had, and I was sick enough to be completely sidelined from my life for three weeks. But the worst part is, I am a long hauler. I have been super exhausted for eight months now. I am very, very sick of it, and I don't think many people would enjoy going through this, or call it "a mild flu." That's not what it was/is for me. I am definitely afraid of getting it again.

Yes, you can.

It’s best for you. It’s what your master prescribed for the people.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you can.

Come on. You can do better.

First, I told you I'm not sitting at home. Second, asking why bother with a vaccine is a total non sequitur. I mean, just, huh?

Did someone take over Deport's ID? What happened to the smart guy who used to control it?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Yes, you can.

First, I told you I'm not sitting at home. Second, asking why bother with a vaccine is a total non sequitur. I mean, just, huh?

Did someone take over Deport's ID? What happened to the smart guy who used to control it?
9 months of constantly changing rulez...none of which have done a damn thing to stop or even slow it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you can.

9 months of constantly changing rulez...none of which have done a damn thing to stop or even slow it.

Actually, clearly it was slowed in the spring and summer. I don't think anyone except Trump ever believed it could be stopped. All of the medical experts were pointing to history, and telling us it would get worse in the fall. The point is, wearing a mask could save someone else's life if you are a carrier. Don't be a selfish asshole.

And yeah, a lot of mistakes were made at the executive level. Top down from Trump in the USA. They need to do better.

Wear a mask.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you can.

Just another case of your hero fucking you. You must be used to it by now

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Yes, you can.

Actually his 2 day triumph over it was the most inspirational thing to happen this year. Without TRUMP I'd be dead for sure.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you can.

Actually his 2 day triumph over it was the most inspirational thing to happen this year. Without TRUMP I'd be dead for sure.

You cray cray, boy.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Yes, you can.

Sadly, I really don't think he can do better.

RIP Deportz.
. He was once upon a time a fine poster.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you can.

RIP Deportz.

I know. WTF happened?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you can.

Hope you’re sending in your $$$$. You know he appreciates it greatly. Go only knows how bad he needs it.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Yes, you can.

RIP Deportz.

I know. WTF happened?
He hung out with conservatives over on the theStomperRoom long enough that he became infected with their lazy intellect - even though the chances were only .001, he got a fatal dose.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you can.

Hope you’re sending in your $$$$. You know he appreciates it greatly. Go only knows how bad he needs it.

I know! Especially since he hasn't been able to make any money off of his presidential grift -- the greatest grift of his lifetime.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
More PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk. I be you forced yourself to wait all day? The meme is of a Dwarf. I believe they call them little people in your reality
you like "little people" don't you sick fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

they remind you of kids

Ha. You’re definitely in that loop. Especially in FloriDA
Florida is known for having lax child protection laws like COsta rica?

who knew

Pull that shit her Stubby, and the locals would beat you ass, slash your face, and slice you dwarf size dick off, while the Police had a beer at Noguis. You best keep that shit in FloriDA
Well, let's take a look at your math.
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.
So now in the US we have 12 million cases (fewer resolved cases, of course)
There have been over 300,000 deaths. You do the math there - hint: .001 isn't the answer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But let's imagine for a moment that .001 means 1%. (10% of 10%)

That, in the US, would mean well over 3 million deaths. 3 million - who cares?

The US is most certainly on the way to 1 million deaths. And then there are the millions whose lives have been altered either by having covid themselves and not really feeling well again after, or from losing someone. It's really not a small thing. If more people in the US were willing to sacrifice a little comfort and a little selfishness to protect others, the numbers could be mitigated.

I will never understand the straight up selfishness.
Well, I've tried to point to that very thing (selfishness) in another thread and received a good and proper haranguing for my efforts. Freedom does not mean the right to disregard your neighbors and countrymen (and women) - there, in fact, comes responsibility with it. Now, FREEDUMB, is battle cry of Trumptards who see life as a free-for-all rather than a cooperative effort. Remarkable that they also claim this here US of A is a Christian nation.

The right wing definition of "Christian" is indicative of their general reading comprehension issues. And their innate selfishness.
Communists will always have issues with the Bible.

Passages such as “thou shall not covet thy neiggbors belongings” are a real thorn in the side to socialist human trash heaps

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Yes, you can.

RIP Deportz.

Dust in the wind....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you can.

RIP Deportz.

Dust in the wind....

:cry:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus, Lotus. I'm glad you survived! When did you get it?

During that first "wave"? I have a few friends who caught it last spring. All except 1 are long hualers.

Honestly scariest shit I've ever seen. Have you had issues bad enough to need hospitalization since? I have a long hauler friend who has been in the hospital multiple times since her Covid infection....she had some health issues before and now shes just really going through it. It's horrible.

I'm really glad you are alive, Lotus and I hope this ends for you soon. I wish we knew more about how to help people still suffering from it. :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you a Bible thumper Stubby?

Haha! Probably. The people with the most hate in their hearts usually are.
Nothing wrong with hating the types of vermin filth that expect hard working Americans to pay the way of societal cancers even AFTER they've burned down their businesses in riots or locked them down as part of their propaganda war aimed at the only president to truly care about the working class America

you vermin trash deserve far more than ordinary hate

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha! Probably. The people with the most hate in their hearts usually are.
Nothing wrong with hating the types of vermin filth that expect hard working Americans to pay the way of societal cancers even AFTER they've burned down their businesses in riots or locked them down as part of their propaganda war aimed at the only president to truly care about the working class America

you vermin trash deserve far more than ordinary hate

Trust that I won’t lose any sleep over it little guy

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No.

But you don’t need to be religious to hate the types liberal vermin filth that promote fleecing hardworking ppl yo support total bums

That wouldnt include your sedentary self, deadbeat
And yet my average annual tax bill costs more than the mud hut you live in.

As if anyone believes you. You’re a joke
Do you think I require a moron like you to believe it for it to be true?

Go ahead, rage on with your antennaes flapping violently in the wind pedomajor