Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
96-F32-A61-9-C3-F-4345-93-A1-AFDBCFA98-F0-B.jpg

No, but little fellas should always use 2 hands

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk. I be you forced yourself to wait all day? The meme is of a Dwarf. I believe they call them little people in your reality

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
More PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk. I be you forced yourself to wait all day? The meme is of a Dwarf. I believe they call them little people in your reality
you like "little people" don't you sick fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

they remind you of kids

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

they remind you of kids

Ha. You’re definitely in that loop. Especially in FloriDA
Florida is known for having lax child protection laws like COsta rica?

who knew

Pull that shit her Stubby, and the locals would beat you ass, slash your face, and slice you dwarf size dick off, while the Police had a beer at Noguis. You best keep that shit in FloriDA

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pull that shit her Stubby, and the locals would beat you ass, slash your face, and slice you dwarf size dick off, while the Police had a beer at Noguis. You best keep that shit in FloriDA
Why, stoogemajor... you read like a fellow that's just had his skirt lifted :ROFL:

Don't worry, we have no way to inform the locals of your activities

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
Its not the masks we hate.

It's the government.

:)

I'm with you on that one. I will wear a mask but only because I know if I don't our local business will be fined and I can't do them dirty like that, like all the crack heads walking in with no mask screaming I HAVE A MEDICATION EXEMPTION!!

fucking crack heads

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

A, I didn't and am not shutting down my entire life. I am wearing a mask everywhere I go, washing my hands a lot, and am not eating inside restaurants or getting on planes. I limit gatherings to five or six people, and we are careful when we get together.

B, I had it. Let me tell you this about that: It sucked. I never felt like my life was in danger, but it was definitely different than anything I've ever had, and I was sick enough to be completely sidelined from my life for three weeks. But the worst part is, I am a long hauler. I have been super exhausted for eight months now. I am very, very sick of it, and I don't think many people would enjoy going through this, or call it "a mild flu." That's not what it was/is for me. I am definitely afraid of getting it again.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Sometimes I forget to take my mask off when I'm driving.. FUCK.. I didn't think about that as being a factor of one's political views.. OH FUCK.. people think I'm a libtard.. hahahaha

Get ya one of these masks, then folks wont get confused :Grin3:

Confederate-Mask.jpg
I WISH!! lol.. I live in nigger town though.. my life would be in danger :(.. A confederate symbol of anything in Detroit/burbs would surely be a death sentence .

Girl, move out by me. I'm in the sticks of MAGA country lol.

Couldnt be happier.
OMG! Are you saying that thing is a girl?
That thing,
..it used to be Heilfarter?

Please..
..tell me anything but that.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.
Well, let's take a look at your math.
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

A, I didn't and am not shutting down my entire life. I am wearing a mask everywhere I go, washing my hands a lot, and am not eating inside restaurants or getting on planes. I limit gatherings to five or six people, and we are careful when we get together.

B, I had it. Let me tell you this about that: It sucked. I never felt like my life was in danger, but it was definitely different than anything I've ever had, and I was sick enough to be completely sidelined from my life for three weeks. But the worst part is, I am a long hauler. I have been super exhausted for eight months now. I am very, very sick of it, and I don't think many people would enjoy going through this, or call it "a mild flu." That's not what it was/is for me. I am definitely afraid of getting it again.

You can't get it again though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You can't get it again though.

Yes, you can.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.
So now in the US we have 12 million cases (fewer resolved cases, of course)
There have been over 300,000 deaths. You do the math there - hint: .001 isn't the answer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But let's imagine for a moment that .001 means 1%. (10% of 10%)

That, in the US, would mean well over 3 million deaths. 3 million - who cares?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.
There have been over 300,000 deaths. You do the math there - hint: .001 isn't the answer.

The US is most certainly on the way to 1 million deaths. And then there are the millions whose lives have been altered either by having covid themselves and not really feeling well again after, or from losing someone. It's really not a small thing. If more people in the US were willing to sacrifice a little comfort and a little selfishness to protect others, the numbers could be mitigated.

I will never understand the straight up selfishness.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

The US is most certainly on the way to 1 million deaths. And then there are the millions whose lives have been altered either by having covid themselves and not really feeling well again after, or from losing someone. It's really not a small thing. If more people in the US were willing to sacrifice a little comfort and a little selfishness to protect others, the numbers could be mitigated.

Well, I've tried to point to that very thing (selfishness) in another thread and received a good and proper haranguing for my efforts. Freedom does not mean the right to disregard your neighbors and countrymen (and women) - there, in fact, comes responsibility with it. Now, FREEDUMB, is battle cry of Trumptards who see life as a free-for-all rather than a cooperative effort. Remarkable that they also claim this here US of A is a Christian nation.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

Well, I've tried to point to that very thing (selfishness) in another thread and received a good and proper haranguing for my efforts. Freedom does not mean the right to disregard your neighbors and countrymen (and women) - there, in fact, comes responsibility with it. Now, FREEDUMB, is battle cry of Trumptards who see life as a free-for-all rather than a cooperative effort. Remarkable that they also claim this here US of A is a Christian nation.

Look up the difference between a Republic and a Democracy, then weigh the reasons behind that hybrid that the US initiated and is perilously clinging to...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

they remind you of kids

Ha. You’re definitely in that loop. Especially in FloriDA
Florida is known for having lax child protection laws like COsta rica?

who knew

........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

The right wing definition of "Christian" is indicative of their general reading comprehension issues. And their innate selfishness.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD you could be one of the lucky ones. Maybe those nicotine encrusted lungs you sport will save your ass. Temporarily tho, I suppp
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

Look up the difference between a Republic and a Democracy, then weigh the reasons behind that hybrid that the US initiated and is perilously clinging to...

Maybe

Holliday

Banned
Banned
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

I don't have to look it up, but since you obviously are desperate to impress me with your deep knowledge of how political systems absolve an individual from responsible membership in a community

go for it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

I don't have to look it up, but since you obviously are desperate to impress me with your deep knowledge of how political systems absolve an individual from responsible membership in a community

go for it.

It takes a village to build a village Holliday unit?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD you could be one of the lucky ones. Maybe those nicotine encrusted lungs you sport will save your ass. Temporarily tho, I suppp
........Okay - I looked.
It's wrong.

Maybe your nicotine encrusted lungs are saving you from the virus. Temporarily tho
Seriousky get the fuck outta Boogie Town lol.
I bought this place when the housing market took a shit.. I'm in a perfect secluded location with acreage.. Beautiful home that I bought dirt cheap.. It's far enough away from Detroit where I don't have to deal with the "inner city" problems.. Sucks, though being in Wayne CO.. where my insurance rates are sky high.lol. I rely on this area for work.. but yeah.. If I could move out farther.. I definitely would.. You are lucky.

I was born and raised in Macomb county...kinda next to Wayne. That area has really gone downhill and it wasnt great when I lived there.

We moved to Troy where i went to high school. Then I spent 14 years off and on in Imlay city.....I feel in love with small towns and never looked back.

I have some family out in Wayne county in the "points".

My least favorite place in MI isnt even Detroit. Its fucking Ann Arbor. Most disgustingly libtarded place in this entire state besides Ferndale lol.

Super tempting to grab up one of those beautiful older houses though at the incredible price they sell at. We have been very spooked about buying in the Metro area.

Oh. I should have checked out Ann Arbor. Sounds nice.