Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
EE7964-EF-3120-4-E4-C-B3-B2-3-E3-CE2370-D29.jpg

Enjoy your reality stupid

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

A, I didn't and am not shutting down my entire life. I am wearing a mask everywhere I go, washing my hands a lot, and am not eating inside restaurants or getting on planes. I limit gatherings to five or six people, and we are careful when we get together.

B, I had it. Let me tell you this about that: It sucked. I never felt like my life was in danger, but it was definitely different than anything I've ever had, and I was sick enough to be completely sidelined from my life for three weeks. But the worst part is, I am a long hauler. I have been super exhausted for eight months now. I am very, very sick of it, and I don't think many people would enjoy going through this, or call it "a mild flu." That's not what it was/is for me. I am definitely afraid of getting it again.

Jesus, Lotus. I'm glad you survived! When did you get it?

During that first "wave"? I have a few friends who caught it last spring. All except 1 are long hualers.

Honestly scariest shit I've ever seen. Have you had issues bad enough to need hospitalization since? I have a long hauler friend who has been in the hospital multiple times since her Covid infection....she had some health issues before and now shes just really going through it. It's horrible.

I'm really glad you are alive, Lotus and I hope this ends for you soon. I wish we knew more about how to help people still suffering from it. :/

Early April. No. I was never hospitalized. Now, I am just exhausted. I can only do about half what I could do before. So my 8 mile walk was a really big deal. LOL. And my lungs are sensitive now. I don't get short of breath and dizzy like I did when I was sick, but when I take deep breaths my lungs still hurt a little. Just enough for me to know something's still there. It's weird and irritating. And makes me very scared of getting it again.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Are you a Bible thumper Stubby?
No.

But you don’t need to be religious to hate the types liberal vermin filth that promote fleecing hardworking ppl yo support total bums

That wouldnt include your sedentary self, deadbeat
And yet my average annual tax bill costs more than the mud hut you live in.

You’re a joke
Not among the NY State male inmate population.
They look forward to his conjugal visits.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No.

But you don’t need to be religious to hate the types liberal vermin filth that promote fleecing hardworking ppl yo support total bums

You’re a joke
What's that? Your mind is gravitating to your favorite topic (gay sex) this early in the moron?

have you had your specially positioned hard boiled eggs and sausage this morning yet you greasy homo?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

A, I didn't and am not shutting down my entire life. I am wearing a mask everywhere I go, washing my hands a lot, and am not eating inside restaurants or getting on planes. I limit gatherings to five or six people, and we are careful when we get together.

B, I had it. Let me tell you this about that: It sucked. I never felt like my life was in danger, but it was definitely different than anything I've ever had, and I was sick enough to be completely sidelined from my life for three weeks. But the worst part is, I am a long hauler. I have been super exhausted for eight months now. I am very, very sick of it, and I don't think many people would enjoy going through this, or call it "a mild flu." That's not what it was/is for me. I am definitely afraid of getting it again.

During that first "wave"? I have a few friends who caught it last spring. All except 1 are long hualers.

Honestly scariest shit I've ever seen. Have you had issues bad enough to need hospitalization since? I have a long hauler friend who has been in the hospital multiple times since her Covid infection....she had some health issues before and now shes just really going through it. It's horrible.

I'm really glad you are alive, Lotus and I hope this ends for you soon. I wish we knew more about how to help people still suffering from it. :/

Early April. No. I was never hospitalized. Now, I am just exhausted. I can only do about half what I could do before. So my 8 mile walk was a really big deal. LOL. And my lungs are sensitive now. I don't get short of breath and dizzy like I did when I was sick, but when I take deep breaths my lungs still hurt a little. Just enough for me to know something's still there. It's weird and irritating. And makes me very scared of getting it again.

Yeah please be very careful.

My friend told me it felt like hot little knives in her lungs when she takes deep breaths.

Do you have one of those breathing excessive things you get in the hospital after a major surgery? You know what I'm talking about? Where you blow into this thing with a ball in it? I can never remember what its called.

I noticed you weren't on SG for a while and was worried you might have caught it.

This second hit seems much more infectious(probably because we test a lot) but less deadly and easier to treat. Probably because we have all had exposure now.

People typically always rate the danger of a virus by your odds of living through it. They dont typically consider the absolute misery and the long term effects that we dont really understand.

Pretty much why I wish the government would just stay out of it and just write us checks as we need it....its our own tax money. Oh and they can stay out of medical options too.

Keep moving and using those lungs, Lotus. Have you had xrays?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got really sick with walking pneumonia in both of my lungs when I was 17.

I have no idea how I got it. I was perfectly fine until all of a sudden I had a fever of 104. Went to bed and woke up feeling like I was dying.

Sickest I've ever been in my life. I honestly did feel like my life was in danger. I was sick on my ass for a few weeks....then it took about a month before I really felt normal. I pulled muscles and broke blood vessels in my eyes coughing. And that wasnt even as bad as it could have been.

To this day I fear ever catch that again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ugh... wishing a liberal dirtbag communist well is making my stomach turn.

She didnt vote for Jim Crow Joe and shes not out there burning down black owned businesses for racail justice or trying to dox people as white supremacists because they support the president. Hell she doesnt even post at CBT. She hangs out on boards with us.

Shes in my grey zone where I view her as a human being and not someone that would burn my house down while my family slept inside because I want small government. She also doesnt go aligning with or hanging out online with that....thing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She didnt vote for Jim Crow Joe and shes not out there burning down black owned businesses for racail justice or trying to dox people as white supremacists because they support the president. Hell she doesnt even post at CBT. She hangs out on boards with us.

Shes in my grey zone where I view her as a human being and not someone that would burn my house down while my family slept inside because I want small government. She also doesnt go aligning with or hanging out online with that....thing.
She supports the people who do

Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are I always say

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She's a wayward pet that needs to be erased...

Holliday

Banned
Banned
No.

You’re a joke
What's that? Your mind is gravitating to your favorite topic (gay sex) this early in the moron?

have you had your specially positioned hard boiled eggs and sausage this morning yet you greasy homo?
NO YOUPS!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who's "that thing"?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Who's "that thing"?
A spirometer.

Oh - sorry - the thing you get from the hospital to blow into.

Who's "that thing"?

Bilda.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No.

You’re a joke

NO YOUPS!
Thank you homoday

We were just saying to ourselves this thread could a little more that old geezer smell that only you can provide

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah please be very careful.

My friend told me it felt like hot little knives in her lungs when she takes deep breaths.

Do you have one of those breathing excessive things you get in the hospital after a major surgery? You know what I'm talking about? Where you blow into this thing with a ball in it? I can never remember what its called.

I noticed you weren't on SG for a while and was worried you might have caught it.

This second hit seems much more infectious(probably because we test a lot) but less deadly and easier to treat. Probably because we have all had exposure now.

People typically always rate the danger of a virus by your odds of living through it. They dont typically consider the absolute misery and the long term effects that we dont really understand.

Pretty much why I wish the government would just stay out of it and just write us checks as we need it....its our own tax money. Oh and they can stay out of medical options too.

Keep moving and using those lungs, Lotus. Have you had xrays?

Nah. I walk a lot, do yoga for breathing, and take C, D, zinc, chlorophyll, and baking soda. And I eat raw garlic. It all helps.

I'm putting off going to the hospital/doctor because I don't want to be around all those sick people! I'll only go if I get super sick.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who's "that thing"?
A spirometer.

Oh - sorry - the thing you get from the hospital to blow into.
Which in your case is shaped like a penis