Why are libs so scared of covid?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sometimes I forget to take my mask off when I'm driving.. FUCK.. I didn't think about that as being a factor of one's political views.. OH FUCK.. people think I'm a libtard.. hahahaha

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
I don't know why you all hate masks so much. I have gotten away with so much crime this year and they can't even put up your photograph on the security camera wall of shame anymore because it's all just masks and hoodies.

EZ, thanks China.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The left and the media has absolutely turned Covid into another anti Trump political weapon.

But it Covid was something to fear, because it was novel. None of us have ever been exposed, so we had absolutely no immunity. And it's just death, a lot of people have suffered permanent damage and ongoing serious medical issues.

But shutting down our society causes serious long term issues and causes death and permanent damage.

We shouldnt all be terrified, but we should respect this threat enough to take precautions and avoid it. And the government should just stay the fuck out of it because they always make it worse when they meddle like this with peoples lives.

I dont think liberals fear it, truly. I think they are just doing whatever their politicains and media tell them and they are virtue signaling accordingly.

COVID is a nasty debilitating disease which can and has struck down thousands of unfortunate souls in your country, Dovey.

I think the most unlucky ones are those who live in areas where there's little or no escape for this virus.

ie - if a person lives in a congested area with lots of people and humid weather conditions where the air gets trapped along with the germs.

I've noticed that COVID has hit the interior states of the US disproportionately hard compared with the most of the coastal states. Same with Canada. The interior provinces are also getting whacked much harder than the West and East coasts of Canada. Montreal and Toronto are the epicentres of the pandemic in Canada. And they're both inland where the air gets trapped with high humidity.

I'm lucky to live in a part of Canada close to the ocean where there's ways to escape and get away from the crowds and nowhere for the virus to latch onto. Just 15 miles North pr a half an hour where I live, and it's out in the countryside and into the wilderness. And our infection and death rates are ower in this part of the country than elsewhere.

Person doesn't have to go far where I live to get away from it in this part of Canada. But I can see how it might be very different if they live in a crowded American/Canadian Metropolis where it takes hundreds of miles to get some fresh air and away from it all.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sometimes I forget to take my mask off when I'm driving.. FUCK.. I didn't think about that as being a factor of one's political views.. OH FUCK.. people think I'm a libtard.. hahahaha

Get ya one of these masks, then folks wont get confused :Grin3:

Confederate-Mask.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Confederate-Mask.jpg
I WISH!! lol.. I live in nigger town though.. my life would be in danger :(.. A confederate symbol of anything in Detroit/burbs would surely be a death sentence .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Confederate-Mask.jpg
I WISH!! lol.. I live in nigger town though.. my life would be in danger :(.. A confederate symbol of anything in Detroit/burbs would surely be a death sentence .

Hang a .44 off your hip. I know you got some Rittenhouse in ya lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I had scarlet fever as a child... so my immune system was compromised. I have been on shelter in place quarantine since March 2020. I didn’t leave the house for 87 days in the beginning. Then I went into a full blown ER RN ocd sterilization frenzy before I would renter the house when I finally did.

I ate @ a restaurant recently that was a tent outside with zero ventilation and had heat lamps everywhere. Granted, by this point I was just happy to be out with my friend who is almost as cautious as I am right now since she is a small business owner and can’t get sick.

All of my friends who didn’t take this seriously have been infected. It had nothing to do with their wearing a mask or not. It was because they didn’t quarantine for 2 weeks after they confirmed exposure. One of them infected their elderly father.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know why you all hate masks so much. I have gotten away with so much crime this year and they can't even put up your photograph on the security camera wall of shame anymore because it's all just masks and hoodies.

EZ, thanks China.

Its not the masks we hate.

It's the government.

:)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Confederate-Mask.jpg

Girl, move out by me. I'm in the sticks of MAGA country lol.

Couldnt be happier.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriousky get the fuck outta Boogie Town lol.
I bought this place when the housing market took a shit.. I'm in a perfect secluded location with acreage.. Beautiful home that I bought dirt cheap.. It's far enough away from Detroit where I don't have to deal with the "inner city" problems.. Sucks, though being in Wayne CO.. where my insurance rates are sky high.lol. I rely on this area for work.. but yeah.. If I could move out farther.. I definitely would.. You are lucky.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Anne Frank survived in a tiny attic evading Nazi’s for months before she was captured... but within weeks of this pandemic there were people out not wearing masks protesting to reopen the restaurants while we were all at home with cell phones, social media, video games, Uber eats and access to takeout food and markets. Some of those protestors were confirmed to have contracted COVID-19 after these protests.

Make it make sense.....

Personally, I hope they lock us down prison style IF this ever happens again. These risk takers are the ones out at house parties acting like it’s life as normal exposing everyone to their choices... which impedes on my personal rights since I can’t do that until this is over.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I vote Republican and wear a mask/ follow guidelines.. It's no big deal to me ..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I vote Republican and wear a mask/ follow guidelines.. It's no big deal to me ..

I wear a mask because it’s a sticky cluster virus and I don’t want to infect anyone else as much as I don’t want to be infected. I follow all CDC recommendations tbh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriousky get the fuck outta Boogie Town lol.
I bought this place when the housing market took a shit.. I'm in a perfect secluded location with acreage.. Beautiful home that I bought dirt cheap.. It's far enough away from Detroit where I don't have to deal with the "inner city" problems.. Sucks, though being in Wayne CO.. where my insurance rates are sky high.lol. I rely on this area for work.. but yeah.. If I could move out farther.. I definitely would.. You are lucky.

I was born and raised in Macomb county...kinda next to Wayne. That area has really gone downhill and it wasnt great when I lived there.

We moved to Troy where i went to high school. Then I spent 14 years off and on in Imlay city.....I feel in love with small towns and never looked back.

I have some family out in Wayne county in the "points".

My least favorite place in MI isnt even Detroit. Its fucking Ann Arbor. Most disgustingly libtarded place in this entire state besides Ferndale lol.

Super tempting to grab up one of those beautiful older houses though at the incredible price they sell at. We have been very spooked about buying in the Metro area.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More people die per year from smoking cigarettes than they do from COVID

According to this report, the number of Americans who died from Lung Cancer in 2019 was about 142,000 Bigly.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Assuming that the numbers will be about the same in 2020, that's a lot lower than the numbers who've died from Covid, eh? It's surpassed 300,000 by now. Twice as high as lung cancer deaths thus far.

By the end of the year, it could be triple in the United States, eh Bigly?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Confederate-Mask.jpg
I wonder if monster wears a COVID mask with the picture of a nose on it?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Moar people have died from teh AIDS as well, and yet libs still encourage gammon punching.

In 2018, there were 15,820 deaths among adults and adolescents with diagnosed HIV in the United States and 6 dependent areas. These deaths may be due to any cause.

as of today, this website lists nearly 315,000 known deaths in the USA from COVID:

And that's just the KNOWN deaths.

The estimated are closer to 400,000 this year.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Moar people have died from teh AIDS as well, and yet libs still encourage gammon punching.

In 2018, there were 15,820 deaths among adults and adolescents with diagnosed HIV in the United States and 6 dependent areas. These deaths may be due to any cause.

as of today, this website lists nearly 315,000 known deaths in the USA from COVID:

450,000 from smoking cigarettes

EVERY year.

now get back under your toilet

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

450,000 from smoking cigarettes

EVERY year.

now get back under your toilet

Which cancers?

Can you cite sources?

Are you including heart attacks as well?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you even catch it, you have maybe a 1 in 10 chance of needing hospitalization and then a 1 in 10 chance of dying. Again, that's if you even catch it. So basically libs will shut down their entire lives for a .001 chance of dying. Meanwhile they continue to use illegal drugs, engage in homosexuality and even undergo much riskier gender reassignments. All of those carry much moar serious risk than a mild flu with a slight chance of becoming worse.

Anyways, in spite of what experts say, I think COVID is actually a bioweapon.

All the reason to beware of this virus.

Most experts claim it isn't, but a few dissidents in the Scientific community have stated otherwise.

I think the Chinese probably tested on an Uygher/Falun Gong or 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5 ore more!....) for its efficacy before they unloaded on the world.

I think it was payback for your Hero Trump threatening to derail the World Trade system.

China must've been really scared of Trump and so they decided he had to be stopped at all cost.

Apparently Trump pushed the pedal to the metal...just a bit too hard, got too close to the underbelly of the dragon, so It bit back. COVID was payback.

So now we're all paying the price for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

According to this report, the number of Americans who died from Lung Cancer in 2019 was about 142,000 Bigly.

Assuming that the numbers will be about the same in 2020, that's a lot lower than the numbers who've died from Covid, eh? It's surpassed 300,000 by now. Twice as high as lung cancer deaths thus far.

Smoking causes more problems than lung cancer.

Just sayin.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just sayin.

Well if yer not scared of COVID, why did you move your family outta the city, Dovey?

I'm not saying its wrong, actually it may have been a wise move.

I understand where you live, Michigan has really gotten hit hard by the coronavirus.

Just like its neighbouring Canadian province, Ontario.

You guys have every reason to fear the virus more than say, where I live.

Or Dinky in Australia.

It's just that more lethal in places like Detroit or Michigan than the West coast of Canada or Australia, because the conditions are conducive to its spread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin.

Well if yer not scared of COVID, why did you move your family outta the city, Dovey?

I understand where you live, Michigan has really gotten hit hard by the coronavirus.

Or Dinky in Australia.

It's just that more lethal in places like Detroit or Michigan than the West coast of Canada or Australia, because the conditions are conducive to its spread.

I move out of the city because I'm afraid of Democrats.

Not because I'm scared of Covid.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Just sayin.

Or Dinky in Australia.

Thats so unKyle like of you. Kyle would go straight down to the city, and take care of the RATS!

Lol, tell the truth, you're more annoyed with them than afraid of them lol. And moving out of the city possibly saved the lives of many RATS lol. You did them a favor Dove :Grin3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin.

Or Dinky in Australia.

Thats so unKyle like of you. Kyle would go straight down to the city, and take care of the RATS!

Lol, tell the truth, you're more annoyed with them than afraid of them lol. And moving out of the city possibly saved the lives of many RATS lol. You did them a favor Dove :Grin3:

Indeed.

You know me pretty well ;)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Just sayin.

Or Dinky in Australia.

Racist post. Reported. Sorry but not sorry. It must be done. You must face the consequences of your repugnant words.

Still winning:)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Just sayin.

Or Dinky in Australia.

Racist post. Reported. Sorry but not sorry. I must be done. You must face the consequences of your repugnant words.

Still winning:)

Um, RATS come in all shades, including white. Just ask Kyle about that :Grin3: