Why is Biden restarting border wall construction?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reality hit him in the face. The MSM and democrats who lied and claimed it was racist will now whistle and pretend not to notice. BTW it will still be a shit show as he has ordered every person who makes any claim of asylum no matter how poor or unfounded instantly into the country scot free.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reality hit him in the face. The MSM and democrats who lied and claimed it was racist will now whistle and pretend not to notice. BTW it will still be a shit show as he has ordered every person who makes any claim of asylum no matter how poor or unfounded instantly into the country scot free.

Biden never was that much different from Trump.

He jes has a kinder gentler face and demanor.

I've often thought of Biden as a 'conservative Democrat'.

I knew he'd end up being more Right Wing than Obama.

He's about as much 'change' as the majority of Americans can take.

That's all Americans really wanted - sidesteping towards the center and not swinging to the Left like Obama did.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden has blown in the political winds for the last 50 years. If the wind is more conservative he goes there, if it is to the far left he goes there. He is a classic soulless, no ethics, career politicians and always has been.

The sad thing is he knows how bad the policies he ran on and supported are but did them anyway. He lacks morals.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden has blown in the political winds for the last 50 years. If the wind is more conservative he goes there, if it is to the far left he goes there. He is a classic soulless, no ethics, career politicians and always has been.

The sad thing is he knows how bad the policies he ran on and supported are but did them anyway. He lacks morals.

Maybe. But at least he seems to know how much change the USA can take.
In that regard, he's not as radical as the progressives in his own party.

He just does things to keep them contet enought to stay in line.

He's not the type who'll tip the USA too far in either direction.
In other words, while he won't necesssarily improve things mcuh, he won't wreck things either.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Standard liberal

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The REAL question is, if libs thought walls were so bad, why dont they tear em all down? Start with gates and walls around libtard communities.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biden never was that much different from Trump.

He jes has a kinder gentler face and demanor.

I've often thought of Biden as a 'conservative Democrat'.

I knew he'd end up being more Right Wing than Obama.

He's about as much 'change' as the majority of Americans can take.

That's all Americans really wanted - sidesteping towards the center and not swinging to the Left like Obama did.

Lol Joe! In what way is Trump anyway like Biden?

Biden is a pro war, pro segregation, crime bill author who does nothing but pander and fuck up. He wasnt even supportive of same sex marriage. Trump is.

Trump began criminal justice reform to correct the fucking mess Biden caused.

I don't see it. I dont see anything Trump like in all of Bidens 49 years of scamming the people.