A Goose tried to kill me today

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh here's X with absolutely no consideration for the boards rules...
bBgjWTQ.jpg

Negative ratings getting abused already with the same culprit as before... :Warning:
yoo gonna cry now and have them removed .... is your protective bubble collapsing around you ??
come-here-come-on.gif
Nothing else here except you thinking you can do what you like...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That 10ga over/under I got from my father in law was called "The Goose Gun". I bet that fucker puts em down!

Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That 10ga over/under I got from my father in law was called "The Goose Gun". I bet that fucker puts em down!
I hope you blow the cap off those mutherduckers so they look like theys wearin' a crooked toupe

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I haven't heard the sounds from those old cartoons for years ... was so nostalgic lol
imagine making a cartoon for a kid like that now ... i figure its shot hung an pissed on

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
meet my photoshoppe stalkder .. waiting fer an opportunity to strike
man-drooling.gif
:LOL3:

Isn’t it obvious who that is?
Who is it? Go on...

You just admitted who it was, you fucking unemployed BUM.
This isn't NEW NEWS... You say that, yet in the real world only one of us actually has a job... :facepalm:

Everyone here knows what I do for a living. Everyone except you, cuz you’re a whole ass bum negro who isn’t fit to breathe the air that I fucking breathe, let alone be in the know of anything I do in real life. You’re a piece of shit pussy who beats on women…you don’t need to know a thing about me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
man-drooling.gif

Who is it? Go on...

This isn't NEW NEWS... You say that, yet in the real world only one of us actually has a job... :facepalm:

Everyone here knows what I do for a living. Everyone except you, cuz you’re a whole ass bum negro who isn’t fit to breathe the air that I fucking breathe, let alone be in the know of anything I do in real life. You’re a piece of shit pussy who beats on women…you don’t need to know a thing about me.
So mf gf's dad is woman?? I never hit him either but what are facts when you're struggling for dirt to throw at me... Ohh I must really have triggered your leeching ass! Why the fuck would I WANT to know anything about you? hahahahahaha I'm glad you're mad but this isn't the right section to be bleeding in, it's been stunk up by you and your pal too often lately... Take note!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
man-drooling.gif

Who is it? Go on...

So mf gf's dad is woman?? I never hit him either but what are facts when you're struggling for dirt to throw at me... Ohh I must really have triggered your leeching ass! Why the fuck would I WANT to know anything about you? hahahahahaha I'm glad you're mad but this isn't the right section to be bleeding in, it's been stunk up by you and your pal too often lately... Take note!

The only thing triggered here is your mental health, you Rocky Dennis looking spastic.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
man-drooling.gif

Who is it? Go on...

The only thing triggered here is your mental health, you Rocky Dennis looking spastic.
Hahahaha yeah ok... You mean fuck all to me, your words don't hurt because it's always bullshit lol you keep going on about the way I look and all I can do is laugh when I've got much better than you sitting beside me... You look EXACTLY like the stragglers you get at nightclubs and it's a guy's last resort to score and I'm being honest...

You haven't even seen a decent pic of me and you ain't getting one plus don't think I'll be self-conscious about my looks when you're a 3 and I'm fucking a 9! 8-10 ONLY! :ThumbsUp1:

You've just kept laming when I asked you not to, do the rules not apply to your entitled ass?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A decent pic? So you know you an ugly ass nigga lmao.

You’re a mod. Why are YOU not following the rules? MARK bitch lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A decent pic? So you know you an ugly ass nigga lmao.

You’re a mod. Why are YOU not following the rules? MARK bitch lol
Oh so I've just to let your fat ass spread shite and not say nothing??

Why are you trying to twist what I say? You've only seen a pic of me making an angry face and one in a dark hole lmao and you think you can examine and judge me? :LOL3: The only time I've been called ugly in my life is by you and Flynn, do the math, you CAN count, right?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
being made fun of isnt something 2 celebrate
I agree, but the rationale behind the actual poster chopping has me in stiches LMAO and since I am a constant target it speaks volumes as to just how much feelings are invested in me an internet stranger LOLOL
maybe they know ur a softy and have feelings lol

and speaking of feelings..
FCUK YUO JENNIE i AINT A SOFTY !!

Really? But softies are the best people.
he wasnt talking 2 u, but anyhoo

if u wanna be in my movie wear a red shirt. and your glasses

Oh, wow. And here I thought I was Jeannie. What time is it where you are?
couldnt even play along for that? ur a genine dud

Wasn't here. Didn't see your post. Woulda played, but not after that snarky post. :Gimme:

snarky is calling u lotushart, i didnt do that

be a sport and play along

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN OFF TOPIC :Warning:

None of the past 10 poasts were about my Goosing ... fix this shit !
Conversations are allowed to happen, there's no trolling or deliberate attempts to jack the thread... As you can see by my last comment I said "I could go on" meaning I won't because it's not really the right thread for it... We don't kill good conversations, good meaning civilised talk...

alll right thanks I will carry that forward ... sorry to interupt yer crack binge LOL

Why don't you respect rules and sherriffs, you scum? Especially you need hierarchy you son of scat.

Just stick to thr rules and all is good. Motherfucker you