A Goose tried to kill me today

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A Canada Goose tried to kill me when I stopped on the road and he hissed and I hissed back and that Goose FUCKED ME UP fer it LOL

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lokmar I couldn't ... it were a ferocious attack, prolonged and sustained over the course of minutes ffs .... those fuckers carry weight, every peck at my fleeing ass was a thunderous thwop !!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar I couldn't ... it were a ferocious attack, prolonged and sustained over the course of minutes ffs .... those fuckers carry weight, every peck at my fleeing ass was a thunderous thwop !!
Well, to be fair, I never engaged enough to get that reaction.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I only hope that bitch in the car didn't record it like she said because I swear in between wallops from this Goose I seen her filming

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A Canada Goose tried to kill me when I stopped on the road and he hissed and I hissed back and that Goose FUCKED ME UP fer it LOL

I am convinced you Canadians are so nice because you put all your nastiness into your geese.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its noble the way they protect the flock and the hiss is scary, like a dinosaur lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was about eleven or twelve, these fuckers used to terrorize me at my aunt's farm

My cousin would laugh at me

One day my uncle said "It's just a goose, their peck are merely a pinch"

So one time one came running at me and I just gave one arm, fucker came and pecked me, I grabbed its neck with my other hand, spun it and sent it flying straight against the embankment.

Fuckers never even looked at me again

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was about eleven or twelve, these fuckers used to terrorize me at my aunt's farm

So one time one came running at me and I just gave one arm, fucker came and pecked me, I grabbed its neck with my other hand, spun it and sent it flying straight against the embankment.

And they shit everywhere...I'm telling you man, Canadians are getting back at the rest of us for our warm weather...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And they shit everywhere...I'm telling you man, Canadians are getting back at the rest of us for our warm weather...

ha ha ha ha yes they do shit everywhere //you're welcome

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahaa the birdys know who the bad ones are!
DsJDdnH.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahaa the birdys know who the bad ones are!
DsJDdnH.gif

I got attacked by a bird once. It had a nest in a smallish tree, maybe 8-10 ft tall and I walked right beneath it. Freaking bird scared the shit out of me. Remember the Hitchcock film The Birds? It flashed through my mind for a few seconds until I scurried into the shop.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a goose attacks me for ten minutes and the next day i will tell u how it tasted

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
As kids living alongside a river, my siblings and I would terrorise geese as a hobby. Steal their eggs, grab them from underwater, et cetera....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Can you honk foie gras bitch? " lol
lol i had 2 google that. livers? yuk, thats for the can

ive had chinese prepped duck so im sure goose is similar

It's buttery goodness, but it's definitely cruel to geese. It's why I mentioned it.

u know what must taste like shit? vultures and seagulls, all u gotta do is lay there like ur dead and BLAMMO, meat

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's buttery goodness, but it's definitely cruel to geese. It's why I mentioned it.

u know what must taste like shit? vultures and seagulls, all u gotta do is lay there like ur dead and BLAMMO, meat

Crows too...I watched a Nature show on crows. They showed a dead cow on a ranch in Texas being entirely devoured by crows really fast. I can't remember how much time, but it was hours at most.

eta: That would be a murder of crows. No lie.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As kids living alongside a river, my siblings and I would terrorise geese as a hobby. Steal their eggs, grab them from underwater, et cetera....
stop trolling

I'm not.

We'd dare each other to rob nests and swim under geese then grab them by their legs.... those wings have a lot of lift in them.
yes, yes... and then u have egg fights with sea turtle eggs?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
X, is your bike really that slow? Couldnt of you just gassed it? I thought you upgraded it lol.

"Gas pedal, gas pedal"

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Crows too...I watched a Nature show on crows. They showed a dead cow on a ranch in Texas being entirely devoured by crows really fast. I can't remember how much time, but it was hours at most.

eta: That would be a murder of crows. No lie.
right, the crow - 'the land seagull' lol

look on YT, smart as a whip - them and ravens