A Goose tried to kill me today

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a goose attacks me for ten minutes and the next day i will tell u how it tasted

"Can you honk foie gras bitch? " lol
lol i had 2 google that. livers? yuk, thats for the can

ive had chinese prepped duck so im sure goose is similar

It's buttery goodness, but it's definitely cruel to geese. It's why I mentioned it.

u know what must taste like shit? vultures and seagulls, all u gotta do is lay there like ur dead and BLAMMO, meat

Crows too...I watched a Nature show on crows. They showed a dead cow on a ranch in Texas being entirely devoured by crows really fast. I can't remember how much time, but it was hours at most.

eta: That would be a murder of crows. No lie.
right, the crow - 'the land seagull' lol

look on YT, smart as a whip - them and ravens

Oh they are, super smart.

Do you think it's because they're black?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
As kids living alongside a river, my siblings and I would terrorise geese as a hobby. Steal their eggs, grab them from underwater, et cetera....
stop trolling

I'm not.

We'd dare each other to rob nests and swim under geese then grab them by their legs.... those wings have a lot of lift in them.
yes, yes... and then u have egg fights with sea turtle eggs?

No.... we didn't live close to the sea at the time and it was too cold for sea turtles.

Drink some water, baby doll....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's buttery goodness, but it's definitely cruel to geese. It's why I mentioned it.

u know what must taste like shit? vultures and seagulls, all u gotta do is lay there like ur dead and BLAMMO, meat

Crows too...I watched a Nature show on crows. They showed a dead cow on a ranch in Texas being entirely devoured by crows really fast. I can't remember how much time, but it was hours at most.

noo, i would never EVER assume that lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As kids living alongside a river, my siblings and I would terrorise geese as a hobby. Steal their eggs, grab them from underwater, et cetera....
stop trolling

I'm not.

We'd dare each other to rob nests and swim under geese then grab them by their legs.... those wings have a lot of lift in them.

No.... we didn't live close to the sea at the time and it was too cold for sea turtles.

hey, r u trying 2 egg me on?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How did I know you were going to say that?!

:Happy5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

cuz u know im witty like dat ;D

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

im sure were both racist 2 a point

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
stop trolling

I'm not.

hey, r u trying 2 egg me on?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not hate because of skin colour at all and we get called racist for everything... It's because of all this that I've become a white nationalist and defend my people!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I work really hard not to be prejudiced though.

I only said the "n" word once as a child. I heard it at school and repeated it. Unfortunately for me, it was in front of my father.

Now, my father's family were migrant farmworkers in my dad's youth and literally worked their way up through Texas, Arkansas, etc until they reached Michigan for blueberry season and then back down again. He saw all the racist signs and segregated water fountains and restaurants, etc. He said it made him sick.

So, he whooped my ass and good. He said I was no better than anyone else and didn't have the right to treat people badly based on their race. I didn't "say" that word again until trolling days (and that was to call out racists), which was around 2007, a good thirty years later.

I have to admit though, that I can't accept the way Asian immigrants drive though without complaining. I live in Northern California, you have no idea...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It's not hate because of skin colour at all and we get called racist for everything... It's because of all this that I've become a white nationalist and defend my people!

Bingo my friend.

I never had a need to defend my people before. But I DAMN sure have the past couple years!!! I dont appreciate having my family called villains for standing up for themselves! And I dont wanna hear that damn "White Privilege" bullshit when I grew up in Section 8!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

I never had a need to defend my people before. But I DAMN sure have the past couple years!!! I dont appreciate having my family called villains for standing up for themselves! And I dont wanna hear that damn "White Privilege" bullshit when I grew up in Section 8!!!

White privilege doesn't mean that anyone is financially privileged, though some are. It means that you don't have to deal with the shit that minorities have had to put up with.

Life can be hard for everyone, but some people have it even harder...just for being a minority.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

id never throw my own under a bus like these cucks do, for virtue - pfft

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

id never throw my own under a bus like these cucks do, for virtue - pfft

If you believe in God, which of his "sheep" are unacceptable?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lokmar I couldn't ... it were a ferocious attack, prolonged and sustained over the course of minutes ffs .... those fuckers carry weight, every peck at my fleeing ass was a thunderous thwop !!
A Canadian Goose, brah? Really??
A Swan, ok, they're big, maybe you'd get whooped on by a Swan. I wouldn't be, but a dude like you who cries over a wild racoon taking a powder for a few days, well, that I can see.
But a goose?
Idk man..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo my friend.

White privilege doesn't mean that anyone is financially privileged, though some are. It means that you don't have to deal with the shit that minorities have had to put up with.

Life can be hard for everyone, but some people have it even harder...just for being a minority.

Did I forget to mention I was the only white dude at the school? Yes, I know all too well about being the minority.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

everyone climbs out of the toilet despite racism but those blacks cant seem 2 grasp the edge of that rim and climb out no matter what

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

Did I forget to mention I was the only white dude at the school? Yes, I know all too well about being the minority.
i take it u moved since then

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo my friend.

My life is a LONG story Jeannie.

I upgraded, Im around Mexicans now lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

i see, much like rancids panther problem

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Lol, great!! We camped in The Maniac Shack! lol. My friend made that shit. We had a wood stove in it. Stayed toasty and ate some shrooms lol. I'll never make chili beans again though when all us in the same tent lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Lol, great!! We camped in The Maniac Shack! lol. My friend made that shit. We had a wood stove in it. Stayed toasty and ate some shrooms lol. I'll never make chili beans again though when all us in the same tent lol.
too chilly up here for me yet

scott camped the adirondacks last week and a branch fell at night almost killing one of them

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

scott camped the adirondacks last week and a branch fell at night almost killing one of them

Oh shit!!!

Yeah we in roller coaster weather right now. Lil warm, yet still cold. It was warmer when I camped a month ago with my son.

A friend of mine I grew up with, never been backpacking before. Im gonna take him in a couple weeks.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Oh shit!!!

Yeah we in roller coaster weather right now. Lil warm, yet still cold. It was warmer when I camped a month ago with my son.

A friend of mine I grew up with, never been backpacking before. Im gonna take him in a couple weeks.
yup, weather. they avoided a small clearing for lightning and then that happened

i cant wait, ima country mouse at heart for about three days, then i had enough wilderness and want home

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Oh shit!!!

yup, weather. they avoided a small clearing for lightning and then that happened

i cant wait, ima country mouse at heart for about three days, then i had enough wilderness and want home

Dang!

Lol, yeah, 3 days is all I get usually. My dream is to do a week, across the Wilderness area here, think its 15 miles.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Oh shit!!!

Dang!

Lol, yeah, 3 days is all I get usually. My dream is to do a week, across the Wilderness area here, think its 15 miles.

i dont like having 2 hike too far, we have spots we drive up logging roads and unpack, then we mule it a mile and pitch camp

then we make a bonfire, drink, shoot guns and talk about how america is #1