A Goose tried to kill me today

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Canada Goose tried to kill me when I stopped on the road and he hissed and I hissed back and that Goose FUCKED ME UP fer it LOL

Geese are pretty violent. They will come after you lol. Especailly if they have eggs or chicks close by.

I've never seen violent displays of behaviour like that in Vancouver.
Maybe life is easy for them here since we don't really have winter.
Just a lotta rain tho - which the birds don't seem ta mind.
So they always seem to have food (your lawn for example).

And many look fat and well fed here.

I guess life is a lot harsher for them in the Eastern states or provinces, eh @Dove y?

Y'know, cold winters, snow,

limited food supplies, etc.

Yeah I've seen 'em with their chicks/newborns walkin around during the spring.

People come up to them, snap photos & the birds don't do anything.

I suppose if they were violent like Back East they'd culled like the Coyote population -which was attacking people here last year.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A Canada Goose tried to kill me when I stopped on the road and he hissed and I hissed back and that Goose FUCKED ME UP fer it LOL

Geese are pretty violent. They will come after you lol. Especailly if they have eggs or chicks close by.

I guess life is a lot harsher for them in the Eastern states or provinces, eh @Dove y?

I suppose if they were violent like Back East they'd culled like the Coyote population -which was attacking people here last year.

If people pester them or get too close if they have eggs, they will charge at you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If people pester them or get too close if they have eggs, they will charge at you.

...must be the kinda environment they live in, eh

What I've noticed about the ones I see locally around here is while they don't generally feel threatened by people, they do by other animals, especially dogs. Even if they're on a leash.

Funny thing about those animals, they seem to have some built internal alarm system when they sense danger, eh?

Its almost as if they can read the mind of their potential predators or else they sense yer wave lengths or levels of aggression.

Dogs are somewhat like that with humans too.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...must be the kinda environment they live in, eh

What I've noticed about the ones I see locally around here is while they don't generally feel threatened by people, they do by other animals, especially dogs. Even if they're on a leash.

Funny thing about those animals, they seem to have some built internal alarm system when they sense danger, eh?

Its almost as if they can read the mind of their potential predators or else they sense yer wave lengths or levels of aggression.

Dogs are somewhat like that with humans too.

Most wild animals will go after people who are going into their territory. Geese are very territorial

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wouldnt assume it's the environment lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most wild animals will go after people who are going into their territory. Geese are very territorial

I wouldnt assume it's the environment lol

Well I was attacked by a bear but managed to escape.
I think it might have been a female bear where I got too close to its nest/cubs.
That was in the forest of Northern Canada.
Wild animals can be really dangerous.
They're not yer domesticated brand, that's fer sure.

I think these geese we see around Vancouver, are probably 'humanized' or domesticated.

Lazy buggers have got it good here - 3 square meals a day, a warm nest to sleep in, a large lake ta drink from and swim in courtesy of the Parks Board, coyotes culled by the authorities. No cougars. No human predators to speak of.

So that's probably why they're not as violent or ferocious here.

They're a tourist attraction really. They play dumb here and people spoil, coddle and feed 'em.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Typical sight in Vancouver during the Spring/summer:

Maybe these geese felt safe and TOUGH! wandering around in a huge pack like that.

The Canada Geese Street Gang!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So
I went back to the grocery store where the Goose assaulted me on a road close by ... the fucker was there, standing gaurd over his female and nest ... I had it in 3rd this time, he hissed I told him to go fuck emself as he took a few steps towards me I bolted ..... not this time you bastard

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
a goose attacks me for ten minutes and the next day i will tell u how it tasted

"Can you honk foie gras bitch? " lol
lol i had 2 google that. livers? yuk, thats for the can

ive had chinese prepped duck so im sure goose is similar

It's buttery goodness, but it's definitely cruel to geese. It's why I mentioned it.

u know what must taste like shit? vultures and seagulls, all u gotta do is lay there like ur dead and BLAMMO, meat

Crows too...I watched a Nature show on crows. They showed a dead cow on a ranch in Texas being entirely devoured by crows really fast. I can't remember how much time, but it was hours at most.

eta: That would be a murder of crows. No lie.
right, the crow - 'the land seagull' lol

look on YT, smart as a whip - them and ravens

Oh they are, super smart.

Do you think it's because they're black?
noo, i would never EVER assume that lol

How did I know you were going to say that?!

:Happy5:

im sure were both racist 2 a point
It's not hate because of skin colour at all and we get called racist for everything... It's because of all this that I've become a white nationalist and defend my people!

Bingo my friend.

I never had a need to defend my people before. But I DAMN sure have the past couple years!!! I dont appreciate having my family called villains for standing up for themselves! And I dont wanna hear that damn "White Privilege" bullshit when I grew up in Section 8!!!

White privilege doesn't mean that anyone is financially privileged, though some are. It means that you don't have to deal with the shit that minorities have had to put up with.

Life can be hard for everyone, but some people have it even harder...just for being a minority.

Did I forget to mention I was the only white dude at the school? Yes, I know all too well about being the minority.
i take it u moved since then

My life is a LONG story Jeannie.

I upgraded, Im around Mexicans now lol.
so how was camping?

Lol, great!! We camped in The Maniac Shack! lol. My friend made that shit. We had a wood stove in it. Stayed toasty and ate some shrooms lol. I'll never make chili beans again though when all us in the same tent lol.
too chilly up here for me yet

scott camped the adirondacks last week and a branch fell at night almost killing one of them

Oh shit!!!

Yeah we in roller coaster weather right now. Lil warm, yet still cold. It was warmer when I camped a month ago with my son.

A friend of mine I grew up with, never been backpacking before. Im gonna take him in a couple weeks.
yup, weather. they avoided a small clearing for lightning and then that happened

i cant wait, ima country mouse at heart for about three days, then i had enough wilderness and want home

Dang!

Lol, yeah, 3 days is all I get usually. My dream is to do a week, across the Wilderness area here, think its 15 miles.

i dont like having 2 hike too far, we have spots we drive up logging roads and unpack, then we mule it a mile and pitch camp

then we make a bonfire, drink, shoot guns and talk about how america is #1
You should make a movie about that shit.

I did once long ago lol, pretending I was Bear Grylls lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am happy to report that I have not had any altercations with geese. The lie that I fight with EVERYONE and ANYTHING is clearly false.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's buttery goodness, but it's definitely cruel to geese. It's why I mentioned it.

u know what must taste like shit? vultures and seagulls, all u gotta do is lay there like ur dead and BLAMMO, meat

Crows too...I watched a Nature show on crows. They showed a dead cow on a ranch in Texas being entirely devoured by crows really fast. I can't remember how much time, but it was hours at most.

It's not hate because of skin colour at all and we get called racist for everything... It's because of all this that I've become a white nationalist and defend my people!

Bingo my friend.

I never had a need to defend my people before. But I DAMN sure have the past couple years!!! I dont appreciate having my family called villains for standing up for themselves! And I dont wanna hear that damn "White Privilege" bullshit when I grew up in Section 8!!!

White privilege doesn't mean that anyone is financially privileged, though some are. It means that you don't have to deal with the shit that minorities have had to put up with.

Life can be hard for everyone, but some people have it even harder...just for being a minority.

Did I forget to mention I was the only white dude at the school? Yes, I know all too well about being the minority.

so how was camping?

Lol, great!! We camped in The Maniac Shack! lol. My friend made that shit. We had a wood stove in it. Stayed toasty and ate some shrooms lol. I'll never make chili beans again though when all us in the same tent lol.

scott camped the adirondacks last week and a branch fell at night almost killing one of them

Oh shit!!!

Yeah we in roller coaster weather right now. Lil warm, yet still cold. It was warmer when I camped a month ago with my son.

A friend of mine I grew up with, never been backpacking before. Im gonna take him in a couple weeks.
yup, weather. they avoided a small clearing for lightning and then that happened

i cant wait, ima country mouse at heart for about three days, then i had enough wilderness and want home

Dang!

Lol, yeah, 3 days is all I get usually. My dream is to do a week, across the Wilderness area here, think its 15 miles.

i dont like having 2 hike too far, we have spots we drive up logging roads and unpack, then we mule it a mile and pitch camp

Red Dawn.....

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Troll

yoo okay hun
no hurtzies to sooTHE today huh hun ?
200.gif

C'mon .... AWESOME X will make the bad feelz go away :LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I WANTZ SOME MOARRrrr FREE PICS MADE FROM THE SWEAT OF A FURROWED BROW :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So
I went back to the grocery store where the Goose assaulted me on a road close by ... the fucker was there, standing gaurd over his female and nest ... I had it in 3rd this time, he hissed I told him to go fuck emself as he took a few steps towards me I bolted ..... not this time you bastard

Maybe you'll end up being pals.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Oh shit!!!

Dang!

Red Dawn.....

They had the original and the remake in a box set for $5 the other day. I had to snag it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, this is weird.

Christopher Dornblaser, Bucks County Courier Times
Fri, April 8, 2022, 7:56 PM

Investigators believe a goose caused a crash that killed a motorcyclist Friday morning in Bristol Township.
Township police said in a news release that the motorcyclist was riding a 2013 Harley Davidson in the area of State and River roads about 9:55 a.m. when a goose flew out of the woods nearby and struck the motorcyclist directly in the side of the head.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay, this is weird.

Christopher Dornblaser, Bucks County Courier Times
Fri, April 8, 2022, 7:56 PM

Investigators believe a goose caused a crash that killed a motorcyclist Friday morning in Bristol Township.
Township police said in a news release that the motorcyclist was riding a 2013 Harley Davidson in the area of State and River roads about 9:55 a.m. when a goose flew out of the woods nearby and struck the motorcyclist directly in the side of the head.

YOO SEE !
Deadly fuckers

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Oh shit!!!

Dang!

for a slasher movie, sure. wanna be in it?

u can be the nerd who takes shrooms, wanders off 2 pee at night and becomes the first victim lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That Goose should have killed me
That Goose should have killed me

Man you sure have some mean Geese where ya live @X.

And yer Truckers have a much harder edge than the ones on the West Coast too

Here they had a 1 strike and went home.

Back East it seemed to last for weeks and never end.