A Goose tried to kill me today

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Canada Goose tried to kill me when I stopped on the road and he hissed and I hissed back and that Goose FUCKED ME UP fer it LOL

We have so many of them walking around but they generally ignore people.

They only get scared and hiss at dogs.

I can be walking thru a field of 20 or 30 birds but they just ignore me as I walk by.

That's what they're usu like here.

Maybe they mellow out by the time they make it to the coast

Life must be easier for them here

Last edited:
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a goose attacks me for ten minutes and the next day i will tell u how it tasted

"Can you honk foie gras bitch? " lol
lol i had 2 google that. livers? yuk, thats for the can

ive had chinese prepped duck so im sure goose is similar

It's buttery goodness, but it's definitely cruel to geese. It's why I mentioned it.

u know what must taste like shit? vultures and seagulls, all u gotta do is lay there like ur dead and BLAMMO, meat

Crows too...I watched a Nature show on crows. They showed a dead cow on a ranch in Texas being entirely devoured by crows really fast. I can't remember how much time, but it was hours at most.

eta: That would be a murder of crows. No lie.
right, the crow - 'the land seagull' lol

look on YT, smart as a whip - them and ravens

Oh they are, super smart.

Do you think it's because they're black?
noo, i would never EVER assume that lol

How did I know you were going to say that?!

:Happy5:

im sure were both racist 2 a point
It's not hate because of skin colour at all and we get called racist for everything... It's because of all this that I've become a white nationalist and defend my people!

Bingo my friend.

I never had a need to defend my people before. But I DAMN sure have the past couple years!!! I dont appreciate having my family called villains for standing up for themselves! And I dont wanna hear that damn "White Privilege" bullshit when I grew up in Section 8!!!

White privilege doesn't mean that anyone is financially privileged, though some are. It means that you don't have to deal with the shit that minorities have had to put up with.

Life can be hard for everyone, but some people have it even harder...just for being a minority.

Did I forget to mention I was the only white dude at the school? Yes, I know all too well about being the minority.
i take it u moved since then

My life is a LONG story Jeannie.

I upgraded, Im around Mexicans now lol.
so how was camping?

Lol, great!! We camped in The Maniac Shack! lol. My friend made that shit. We had a wood stove in it. Stayed toasty and ate some shrooms lol. I'll never make chili beans again though when all us in the same tent lol.
too chilly up here for me yet

scott camped the adirondacks last week and a branch fell at night almost killing one of them
id he talks as much as he types he prolly yapped the branch off and it was merely telling him to stfu ahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lokmar I couldn't ... it were a ferocious attack, prolonged and sustained over the course of minutes ffs .... those fuckers carry weight, every peck at my fleeing ass was a thunderous thwop !!
A Canadian Goose, brah? Really??
A Swan, ok, they're big, maybe you'd get whooped on by a Swan. I wouldn't be, but a dude like you who cries over a wild racoon taking a powder for a few days, well, that I can see.
But a goose?
Idk man..
look yoo congealed bag of dust, take yer wheelchair and roll on by and dont read my Goose story okay

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's buttery goodness, but it's definitely cruel to geese. It's why I mentioned it.

u know what must taste like shit? vultures and seagulls, all u gotta do is lay there like ur dead and BLAMMO, meat

Crows too...I watched a Nature show on crows. They showed a dead cow on a ranch in Texas being entirely devoured by crows really fast. I can't remember how much time, but it was hours at most.

It's not hate because of skin colour at all and we get called racist for everything... It's because of all this that I've become a white nationalist and defend my people!

Bingo my friend.

I never had a need to defend my people before. But I DAMN sure have the past couple years!!! I dont appreciate having my family called villains for standing up for themselves! And I dont wanna hear that damn "White Privilege" bullshit when I grew up in Section 8!!!

White privilege doesn't mean that anyone is financially privileged, though some are. It means that you don't have to deal with the shit that minorities have had to put up with.

Life can be hard for everyone, but some people have it even harder...just for being a minority.
Like what? Being called names? The BBC here don't hire white people just "minorities", I could go on...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Bingo my friend.

Like what? Being called names? The BBC here don't hire white people just "minorities", I could go on...
willl yoo require a tissue

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN OFF TOPIC :Warning:

None of the past 10 poasts were about my Goosing ... fix this shit !
Conversations are allowed to happen, there's no trolling or deliberate attempts to jack the thread... As you can see by my last comment I said "I could go on" meaning I won't because it's not really the right thread for it... We don't kill good conversations, good meaning civilised talk...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Conversations are allowed to happen, there's no trolling or deliberate attempts to jack the thread... As you can see by my last comment I said "I could go on" meaning I won't because it's not really the right thread for it... We don't kill good conversations, good meaning civilised talk...

alll right thanks I will carry that forward ... sorry to interupt yer crack binge LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

alll right thanks I will carry that forward ... sorry to interupt yer crack binge LOL
See that's not civil is it? You're one of the biggest threadjackers here fs

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

See that's not civil is it? You're one of the biggest threadjackers here fs
fucking do something than worthless ahahahahahahahaaaa

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
giphy.webp

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo my friend.

Did I forget to mention I was the only white dude at the school? Yes, I know all too well about being the minority.

so how was camping?

Lol, great!! We camped in The Maniac Shack! lol. My friend made that shit. We had a wood stove in it. Stayed toasty and ate some shrooms lol. I'll never make chili beans again though when all us in the same tent lol.

scott camped the adirondacks last week and a branch fell at night almost killing one of them

Oh shit!!!

Yeah we in roller coaster weather right now. Lil warm, yet still cold. It was warmer when I camped a month ago with my son.

A friend of mine I grew up with, never been backpacking before. Im gonna take him in a couple weeks.
yup, weather. they avoided a small clearing for lightning and then that happened

i cant wait, ima country mouse at heart for about three days, then i had enough wilderness and want home

Dang!

Lol, yeah, 3 days is all I get usually. My dream is to do a week, across the Wilderness area here, think its 15 miles.

i dont like having 2 hike too far, we have spots we drive up logging roads and unpack, then we mule it a mile and pitch camp

then we make a bonfire, drink, shoot guns and talk about how america is #1

lol

I dont like to hike TOO far either. My spot is a mile and a half up the mountain. I've done the whole loop before, which is 9 miles up to the waterfall and around, but I split it up into half one day, half the other day. If I do the 15 miler I mentioned, I would split it up into 4-5 miles a day, and stay in a spot a couple days each. I've never hiked it, so it will be an adventure!

Thats what me and my son do past few years, off road trails. So much easier to just load some logs in the back along with the gear and just roll and camp.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lokmar I couldn't ... it were a ferocious attack, prolonged and sustained over the course of minutes ffs .... those fuckers carry weight, every peck at my fleeing ass was a thunderous thwop !!
A Swan, ok, they're big, maybe you'd get whooped on by a Swan. I wouldn't be, but a dude like you who cries over a wild racoon taking a powder for a few days, well, that I can see.
But a goose?
Idk man..
look yoo congealed bag of dust, take yer wheelchair and roll on by and dont read my Goose story okay
Lol. I mean, a goose has charged me a few times. Snuck up on me and bit me in the ass once or twice. All while fishing I might mention. But damn, brah, you yell at them, pretend to attack back, and they skedaddle.
Your problem is they know you're soft, brah. That racoon put the word out on the street.
You need to straighten out the wildlife up there or next the ducks will start breaking your balls.
Toughen up, man-

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But a goose?
Idk man..
Lol. I mean, a goose has charged me a few times. Snuck up on me and bit me in the ass once or twice. All while fishing I might mention. But damn, brah, you yell at them, pretend to attack back, and they skedaddle.
Your problem is they know you're soft, brah. That racoon put the word out on the street.
You need to straighten out the wildlife up there or next the ducks will start breaking your balls.
Toughen up, man-
27048676a177a91ffac89c2ac9d62bd6.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
goose-evil-800x450.jpg

That goose that touched yer ass was a FaGGOT and knew yoo were too LOL

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That goose assalted me ... I assure you, thouroughly ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A Canada Goose tried to kill me when I stopped on the road and he hissed and I hissed back and that Goose FUCKED ME UP fer it LOL

Geese are pretty violent. They will come after you lol. Especailly if they have eggs or chicks close by.

Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That ones a keeper LOL

but I wont click a lmao'ing emote on your post due to your cowardly tactics ... thanks fer the free pic tho' ... sure there's moARrr to come :Happy5:

Last edited:
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I lOVEee being the best on the site !!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

campeon-sheamus.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
But a goose?
Idk man..
Toughen up, man-
27048676a177a91ffac89c2ac9d62bd6.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
goose-evil-800x450.jpg

That goose that touched yer ass was a FaGGOT and knew yoo were too LOL
Wigga, pleeze..
Those pics are of softness.
I make friends with geese. The geese bring their goslings over just to show off to me. Ducks too. Swans are not to be trusted or fucked with.
The only time geese get protective is near their nests or if there is some issue with their gaggle and you get too close.
You need to be strong, dude.
Geese remember weakness.
You need to find this offender of your dignity and make things right.
Also take pictures.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bingo my friend.

so how was camping?

Oh shit!!!

Yeah we in roller coaster weather right now. Lil warm, yet still cold. It was warmer when I camped a month ago with my son.

A friend of mine I grew up with, never been backpacking before. Im gonna take him in a couple weeks.
yup, weather. they avoided a small clearing for lightning and then that happened

i cant wait, ima country mouse at heart for about three days, then i had enough wilderness and want home

Dang!

Lol, yeah, 3 days is all I get usually. My dream is to do a week, across the Wilderness area here, think its 15 miles.

i dont like having 2 hike too far, we have spots we drive up logging roads and unpack, then we mule it a mile and pitch camp

then we make a bonfire, drink, shoot guns and talk about how america is #1
You should make a movie about that shit.